Perfect Quote from Schwartz

“That’s one of the good things about being here in Buffalo. The weather was so bad, we had plenty of time as coaches to stay together. When that snow was rolling and it was 5 degrees outside, we were holed up in the room, watching all their stuff from last year.”

Yeah, that's what I want to hear. Make sure this gets out to every potential free agent, too,

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

“That’s one of the good things about being here in Buffalo. The weather was so bad, we had plenty of time as coaches to stay together. When that snow was rolling and it was 5 degrees outside, we were holed up in the room, watching all their stuff from last year.”

Yeah, that's what I want to hear. Make sure this gets out to every potential free agent, too,

Also the situation on Cleveland, Pittsburgh, NE, GB, Minnesota, Chicago, Philly... do I need to go on? The players know where it is cold and where it isn't. Edited by YoloinOhio

In the winter I tend to agree...in the summer there are few places better

Agree wholeheartedly re: summer. But even in the wintertime... I lived down south for 7 years and moved back to WNY. I am happy to trade the soupy-ass humid-as-hell summers down there for the winters up here. It's easier to warm up in the cold than cool down in the heat.