Perfect Quote from Schwartz

Nothing to see here. He's talking about the weather in the off-season.

With the exception of about a half dozen cities, nearly all players go and live at "home" after the season is done. And he's right, it was freaking cold in WNY this past year.

and everywhere else except the warm weather states

Doesn't mean they're similar coaches.

But Buffalo has more days of the 30 with snow than others have 50 with cold rain.

Maybe, but 55 and sunny isn't worth dealing with 90-115 degree temps for 3 months+ in the summer...not to me at least...

At least we can go outside and enjoy the summer here, not hide indoors from 9am to 7pm every day...I mean what kind of craziness is that??

Edited by matter2003

Maybe, but 55 and sunny isn't worth dealing with 90-115 degree temps for 3 months+ in the summer...not to me at least...

At least we can go outside and enjoy the summer here, not hide indoors from 9am to 7pm every day...I mean what kind of craziness is that??

Grew up in Buffalo and live outside of Philly. I'll take this any day. It's 78 and beautiful here. Buffalo is 59 and windy.

snapback.pngmatter2003, on 05 June 2014 - 03:28 PM, said:

I've lived in FL on and off for 10 yrs....I don't remember ever seeing the Temp above 99..The summers in TN were hotter

Edited by Kemp2Warlick

The most common complaint of ex WNY's is always how they miss the great weather both winter and summer...........

Honestly, can anyone really believe that unless you live in S.California or South Florida the weather sucks? Simply not true. I would love to see proof of a 115 degree day in Florida during the summer. Buffalo has high humidity during most summers worse if your are lakefront. But too each there own.

104 and sunny today - heading to the pool shortly. Wasn't 'hiding' indoors- i was working. I'll never move back to Buffalo - I like buffalo a lot, but lived there 35 years, I know the weather sucks.

WNY has Four distict seasons. Each with a personality . Thats what i love and the geography is sweet. Lots peaks and valleys from the Ice age ice , and the glaciers travelling south creating awesome ravines. Awesome hiking biking and driving. Finger Lakes are just a bit of Gods glory on earth.

But really folks.

Schwartz is finally talking about his Bills. And i have been listening and reading as much as i can.

I think we have a chicken dinner on the way . And i am one who is still butt hurt about Pettine's abandonment of me.

Go Jim !

Edited by 3rdand12