I want Trump for owner and you should too.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To complete the trump circus would be him naming Gary Busey as the new GM...............

He would be the most hands on owner since Eddie D with none of the success.

Gary Busey as GM!! LOL!!!

After seeing him on the Apprentice and now that commercial for Amazon TV, that motorcycle accident he had while not wearing a helmet appears to have done a lot of damage.

He'd likely make a Ricky Williams type trade and give up all of the picks in the draft for a 5th round prospect.

well , he reaps the winnings for himself. That is something i suppose.

JBoyst had a subtle point in regard to his bankruptcies . He liquidated those companies for his gain and profit . How many has he turned around ? he is not so much a business man as abroker in real estate and such. Nor is he self made.

He undertsands margins better than most and can reap profit repeatedly in many situations.

I think you misuderstand Winner when it applies to a football team TX

Don't most billionaires reap the winnings for themselves, otherwise, how do they become billionaires ? Since when was it a disqualifier to get a head start by your father ? --- and since when was making millions / billions in real estate a bad thing ? --- I'm really confused --- If you want to argue politics, personality or temperament --- you'd get further with me, at least.

Don't most billionaires reap the winnings for themselves, otherwise, how do they become billionaires ? Since when was it a disqualifier to get a head start by your father ? --- and since when was making millions / billions in real estate a bad thing ? --- I'm really confused --- If you want to argue politics, personality or temperament --- you'd get further with me, at least.

Bill Gates.

Thats my counter point.

I dont care for Mr D Trump one bit. Nothing personal of coruse

But i will leave it at that sir.

Edited by 3rdand12

It just baffles me how people here claim a guy who made his way to being a billionaire is "an idiot".

So he's worth 2.9 billion.... Idiot! Meanwhile all our brilliant posters what...? have their mortgage 30% paid off and 1500 posts in a bills chat board??!?!!

Trump is such an idiot..

Funny cause its true!

Donald Trump as Bills owner is outlandish idea, says USFL expert

"Good people of Buffalo, take up a collection, pass the hat, start a fund, anything you can do to keep this away from him, anything to outbid him,'' said Mike Tollin, the movie and television producer and director who created "Small Potatoes: Who Killed the USFL?" for ESPN's "30 For 30" documentary series in 2009.

"Who are we kidding,'' Tollin told Sporting News. "He can't afford it. That Forbes report that he's worth $3 billion, that's a greater mythology than the one that the USFL won the lawsuit, which he continues to propagate.''

http://www.sportingn...ike-tollin-espn

If Trump finds the stadium he aleviates my only reservation about him, that he will move the team down the road. I guess that I am not that concerned especially now. He isn't my first choice but if he keeps the Bills he is cool with me. That's all that I care about.

:censored: Donald Trump!

+1

Donald Trump as Bills owner is outlandish idea, says USFL expert

"Good people of Buffalo, take up a collection, pass the hat, start a fund, anything you can do to keep this away from him, anything to outbid him,'' said Mike Tollin, the movie and television producer and director who created "Small Potatoes: Who Killed the USFL?" for ESPN's "30 For 30" documentary series in 2009.

"Who are we kidding,'' Tollin told Sporting News. "He can't afford it. That Forbes report that he's worth $3 billion, that's a greater mythology than the one that the USFL won the lawsuit, which he continues to propagate.''

http://www.sportingn...ike-tollin-espn

Big Faker!

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/trump-would-put-up-his-own-money-for-new-bills-stadium-if-bid-is-accepted-20140527?two-bills-drive Trump says he'll put up his own money for new stadium.

Does bankruptcy count as failure?

A great saying "Failure is the mother of success"; take a look at the billionaires in this world and the large percentage of them that failed once, twice, three times or more before making it big.

Edited by TXBILLSFAN

http://www.buffalone...two-bills-drive Trump says he'll put up his own money for new stadium.

Typical oxygen sucking hot air from the notorious attention whore. He's not to be taken seriously since he lacks the wherewithal to pull off a successful bid from a liquidity perspective. Nothing of substance to see there.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Reading this thread and several of the others dealing with new ownership is really entertaining. Seems that a number of "fans" have a really troubling disdain for wealthy successful people. To those of you that have that view (including those of you that will now deny having that view), here's a newsflash: The next Bills owner or owner group will be wealthy folks. Expect some ego and a profit motive and remember that every year a rich owner wins the Superbowl (with the lone exception being the Green Bay Packers).

Edited by keepthefaith

It just baffles me how people here claim a guy who made his way to being a billionaire is "an idiot".

So he's worth 2.9 billion.... Idiot! Meanwhile all our brilliant posters what...? have their mortgage 30% paid off and 1500 posts in a bills chat board??!?!!

Trump is such an idiot..

Is money your qualifier of intelligence? Seems by this statement that somehow the two must go hand and hand. You must be a real fan of the collective IQ of Paris Hilton, Kanye West and Justin Bieber. Those three must be Einsteins.

Point is that you can be rich and still be a moron, you just have to be good at something. Trump is good at business and self promotion. Still doesn't mean he's not a mouth breather. He may be a real estate mogul by day but at night he's taunting people thru the media like some clown. He doesn't get a pass for being a nut because he's rich, just like Bieber doesn't get a pass for being a douche because he's rich, in my world at least. Truth is that maybe he's not as dumb as he acts, maybe it's just part of his self promotion. Maybe suing Bill Maher to prove that his mother isn't really an orangutan was just another self promotion, or maybe he really wants the world to know his mom was a human and Bill Maher was wrong. Either way it's moronic.

Reading this thread and several of the others dealing with new ownership is really entertaining. Seems that a number of "fans" have a really troubling disdain for wealthy successful people. To those of you that have that view (including those of you that will now deny having that view), here's a newsflash: The next Bills owner or owner group will be wealthy folks. Expect some ego and a profit motive and remember that every year a rich owner wins the Superbowl (with the lone exception being the Green Bay Packers).

No. People have a problem with wealthy a--holes.

I think you are basing your opinion on an image cultivated by Trump's adversaries. I've spent time studying the guy and his business practices, both while at grad school as well as over the past decade plus. Whether you like him as a person or his politics or you don't, he is as legit as they come as a business guy. When it comes to real estate he is second to none, negotiations, there's few better than him. I'd love to see him as owner negotiating terms for a new stadium with the state and local authorities, he'd run circles around those clowns. As for player contracts, we'd finally have a heavy weight in the room. Accountability, watch out, there would be no way Trump would put up with 15 years of losing, no way. You want to attract a Tier 1 or A-list HC, I want Trump in the room making the pitch. You Trump haters have to look paste his politics, the hair and the occasional odd tweet and circle one word that is in his BIO, he is a WINNER !

Ask the people who paid $40K for Trump University what they think of the Donald? We get it. Trump is a Fox News regular which makes him a hero to some. But the tongue bath for Trump by the OP couldn't be a bigger fairy tale if Trump himself wrote it.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Is money your qualifier of intelligence? Seems by this statement that somehow the two must go hand and hand. You must be a real fan of the collective IQ of Paris Hilton, Kanye West and Justin Bieber. Those three must be Einsteins.

Point is that you can be rich and still be a moron, you just have to be good at something. Trump is good at business and self promotion. Still doesn't mean he's not a mouth breather. He may be a real estate mogul by day but at night he's taunting people thru the media like some clown. He doesn't get a pass for being a nut because he's rich, just like Bieber doesn't get a pass for being a douche because he's rich, in my world at least. Truth is that maybe he's not as dumb as he acts, maybe it's just part of his self promotion. Maybe suing Bill Maher to prove that his mother isn't really an orangutan was just another self promotion, or maybe he really wants the world to know his mom was a human and Bill Maher was wrong. Either way it's moronic.

For the record, Trump graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. Arguably, one of the best universities in the world. While being a billionaire isn't a qualifier for intelligence, I can guarantee you that getting in to Penn is, graduating, seals the deal. You Trump haters should stick with arguments you can defend and not try and belittle the guy for how he made his money, or his charitable endeavors or his intelligence, all which are impressive. Amazing, who do you people want as next owner, Jed Clampett ? the Kennedys ? the Pope ? --- billionaires become billionaires because they take risks, they are smart, they get lucky and they work hard and don't stop when they fail ---

Trump is such an idiot..

Wow have you ever met a Billionaire? I actually know a couple and truly one is a total idiot. I met the Donald once too, he was not an impressive creature, ego overload. Tried stealing everyone's spot light at a very high society event, seemed to pout when he actually wasn't able to because a person with real charisma did. Politically I think he should change his 1st name to Dick.

Jacobs, Golisano, or Pegula are all good candidates from my perspective. I just don't want a joke of a caricature and an all knowing pompous jackass owning the Buffalo Bills. A BIG :thumbdown: on Donald Chump!

This

For the record, Trump graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. Arguably, one of the best universities in the world. While being a billionaire isn't a qualifier for intelligence, I can guarantee you that getting in to Penn is, graduating, seals the deal. You Trump haters should stick with arguments you can defend and not try and belittle the guy for how he made his money, or his charitable endeavors or his intelligence, all which are impressive. Amazing, who do you people want as next owner, Jed Clampett ? the Kennedys ? the Pope ? --- billionaires become billionaires because they take risks, they are smart, they get lucky and they work hard and don't stop when they fail ---

How do you find time to type with both of your hands down Trumps pants?

Edited by Hazed and Amuzed