I want Trump for owner and you should too.

Everyone has their own ideal situation for the owner but here is why you should want Donald Trump as the next owner...

1) He does not take failure as an option.

2) He does not take sh**from anyone

3) You want Rivalries back in Buffalo? This guy is liable to talk sh** about every divisional opponent and their owner. Oh and outside of the division, ESPECIALLY Jerry Jones because he hates other people with almost as much money as he has.

4) He will NEVER be called cheap. In fact I think he likes to overspend to get what he wants.

5) He has enough common sense to be hands off. He's not a football guy and he knows it. He will hire the right faculty and if they don't perform it's chopping block.

6) I think the NFL needs character and Trump is a character I'd enjoy watching in press conferences on his team. He's going to tell it how it is and not sugar coat it. We need more of that.

7) He has stated his intentions of keeping the team in Buffalo, he sees the importance of the fan base and how detrimental it is to the city.

8) I think everyone who sees Galisano as a better option should look at what he did when he owned the Sabres. Yes, he kept him here and we're all thankful for that but he had no win now mentality and it showed.

TRUMP for Owner in 2014... Now for all the haters on why my opinion sucks...

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone has their own ideal situation for the owner but here is why you should want Donald Trump as the next owner...

3) You want Rivalries back in Buffalo? This guy is liable to talk sh** about every divisional opponent and their owner. Oh and outside of the division, ESPECIALLY Jerry Jones because he hates other people with almost as much money as he has.

4) He will NEVER be called cheap. In fact I think he likes to overspend to get what he wants.

5) He has enough common sense to be hands off. He's not a football guy and he knows it. He will hire the right faculty and if they don't perform it's chopping block.

6) I think the NFL needs character and Trump is a character I'd enjoy watching in press conferences on his team. He's going to tell it how it is and not sugar coat it. We need more of that.

7) He has stated his intentions of keeping the team in Buffalo, he sees the importance of the fan base and how detrimental it is to the city.

8) I think everyone who sees Galisano as a better option should look at what he did when he owned the Sabres. Yes, he kept him here and we're all thankful for that but he had no win now mentality and it showed.

Your 5th point goes on about how hands off Trump will be yet you immediately follow it up with point 6 which clamors for Trump to be in front of a microphone speaking on behalf of the Bills.

Think about that. Donald Trump speaking on behalf of the Buffalo Bills.

F that. This team has been a national joke for going on 30 years -- adding the court's jester as the owner would only reinforce that narrative. Trump brings nothing but a circus and, contrary to your willingness to take him at his word, Trump has shown no interest in altruism. Ever. He says he'll keep the team here but his history shows he'll go wherever the money is.

So to recap, you'd like to install a loud mouth, hugely divisive cartoon character with no scruples to oversee the franchise you root for. With fans like you, who needs enemies?

I was okay with Trump. Then read this topic. I feel even better about Trump compared to most options. +1 for Trump!

:censored: Donald Trump!

I agree on all counts :flirt: