Who next (pick 3)

Ealy to Carolina. Oh, well.

I'm really surprised by that pick...Carolina has 2 stud DE's...Their GM warned the Charlotte media he would not be afraid to take a DE if the right guy slid...But goodness they have other needs...I'm really surprised they did not go Morgan Moses there... B-)

I love that kid... I think we can get him in the 4th though...

I like him as well...In the weeks before the Draft he seemed to be getting more and more attention... Greg Gabriel felt he could get into the bottom of the 2nd round if there was a run on DB's...I think Crichton and Gaines are the names to watch now... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

I'd be down for Jackson - I wish espn had a constant list of the top 20-40 prospects cycling down the side just to help track who's left. Once they hit the 3rd Mel's top ten has guys hanging too long to be good for the viewer

Try this. Nice resource because it shows you who's been taken (top of the page) & who's still available (bottom of the page) by position:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/tracker/by-round#dt-by-round-input:2/dt-tabs:dt-by-position/dt-by-position-input:qb

I wouldn't mind seeing McCarron here. We need a backup

God no, please. No QB in the 3rd...waste of a valuable resource.

Wasn't left guard constantly a problem last year? How are we going to address that? I hope value meets need at pick 73 and we get a guard.

I believe Whaley thinks we did with Williams but despite being solid money you could take a guy like Jackson and potentially have Williams be a swing backup at several spots if he loses the starting job.

In that role (and paid slightly less) I wouldn't hate the Williams signing.

Borland still out there too.

Spikes is only a 1 year guy maybe

Wasn't left guard constantly a problem last year? How are we going to address that? I hope value meets need at pick 73 and we get a guard.

If they take C/G Marcus Martin, he can play Guard and be a Backup for Eric Wood.

You must've forgotten the big Chris Williams signing. You remember, the guy who graded out one of the worst of the starting guards.

Crichton or Ealy would be my hopes I guess. If not Gabe Jackson!!! My draft man crush

I'm hoping for Jackson...but this is usually the point where they take someone that confuses the hell out of me. Like RB or CB for instance.

You must've forgotten the big Chris Williams signing. You remember, the guy who graded out one of the worst of the starting guards.

Hahaha. Yeah I did forget actually. Hope it works out but like you said, he wasn't exactly a top performer. I still wouldn't mind a guard pickup in the 3rd.