All right, sources have reported back, and this happens next Thursday.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sammy Watkins is there at 4, the Bills will trade their 1st, 2nd and Stevie Johnson to Cleveland for the rights to take Sammy Watkins. Something could change, but as of today, this is on the table...Not sure this makes us better, but they see something in Sammy and envision a long term relationship with EJ and him.

If Sammy is not there, they are more than happy with Matthews or Ebron at 9.

Compensation was wrong but prophetic on the move

If Sammy Watkins is there at 4, the Bills will trade their 1st, 2nd and Stevie Johnson to Cleveland for the rights to take Sammy Watkins. Something could change, but as of today, this is on the table...Not sure this makes us better, but they see something in Sammy and envision a long term relationship with EJ and him.

My source was better. In fact, it was PERFECT. I knew what was going to happen before it all started. :nana:

nice call...props to you

winner winner chicken dinner

Well played.

Compensation was wrong but prophetic on the move

Not really. If you believe that a 1st next year is considered a 2nd this year, it was correct.

Nice job, KH. Any more scoops?

Interesting right?

Great call man.

I will admit when I am wrong and this is one of those times.

I want to say sorry for doubting you. I thought you were just another one of those posters who posted random ideas but I am glad I was wrong and you are right.

Please forgive me and I have never been more happy to be wrong about something.

Any predictions for round 2?

CBF

I'll chime in here: good call on Cleveland...prior to the draft I'd heard Watkins was the trade-up target (as I said earlier in this very thread), but I'd heard Jacksonville was their partner of choice (to get ahead of Cleveland, interestingly enough).

I never heard anything related to Stevie, so that part made me curious, but nevertheless, nice work.

Well done