Bills acquire WR mike Williams

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want so badly to tie taking an OT at 9 with Glenn's eventual departure. Why worry about what may or may not happen 2 years down the line? Why not worry about putting the best team on the field? The Bills will no no cap troubles until they have to worry about paying a QB. IF we get to that point then you can worry about how everyone is going to get paid.

Completely agree. RT is recognized as a huge need by teams and the pay gap will close over time between LT and RT. We need studs on the line who can open holes and give EJ time to throw (extra time he may well need). I've watched Williams and he can play ball. Let's hope his head is on straight. I have to believe Marrone is all over this...

No, not having a QB is the Bills trouble.So, a TE in the first would make you happy, but a tackle would not. Interesting.

Chandler had 53 catches last year. How many must Ebron have to justify taking him at 9? at 15?

People see this huge need at TE and it simply does not exist. Would I like to see the position improved? Certainly, but unless Ebron can come in and grab 80 catches I don't see the 'value.'

Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

Yes you want to upgrade the TE but Ebron is overhyped and will be overdrafted.

If you do a double blind taste test of Niklas, Amaro, Ebron and ASJ. You look at measurables, combine numbers, and college production and there is nothing special about Ebron.

I think Ebron could be a very good professional and seems like a great marketable personality but not in the Top of the first.

Take anyone of them at #41 if you want to upgrade the TE position.

I really believe that the Bills have seen enough of Stevie and will take Evans if he's there and try to peddle Stevie J. But I bet they don't get anything more than the 6th they gave away. Interesting I checked Twitter and Mike Williams doesn't have an account to follow unless he dumped it at some point. I guess we'll find out if Williams stabbing injury and hammy are healed when he has to pass the physical.

if that's the case, it means nothing to keep SJ this season. The cap savings is so minimal it's not worth it. So of that's the case you keep him and use him as your 3rd or 4th if you really don't like him that much. A 6th round pick is an insult.

Bravo Bills !

This is good on so many levels .

The kid is going to turn his life around under Marrone and Co.

How it affects the draft ? I can still see drafting Mike Evans if they think he has "it".

I would guess he might . How horrible would that be ? That leaves one hell of a lotta options at receiver. And its cheap .

This just got a whole lot more interesting didn't it ?

:thumbsup:

and the FO hasn't changed ? Harrummph ! I chortle in Fear the Losings general direction :flirt:

This pick up is the opposite of the same ole Bills.

I really believe that the Bills have seen enough of Stevie and will take Evans if he's there and try to peddle Stevie J. But I bet they don't get anything more than the 6th they gave away. Interesting I checked Twitter and Mike Williams doesn't have an account to follow unless he dumped it at some point. I guess we'll find out if Williams stabbing injury and hammy are healed when he has to pass the physical.

His twitter account is @mikebuc19 and it is quite interesting although he hasn't tweeted since January. For his own sake I think this is a positive development

Mike Williams fights for every ball, knows how to use his body to shield the defender from the ball, makes plays and has swagger on the field. He's our number 2 guy right away, I love this trade. EJ to Mike Williams, TOUCHDOWN!