DeSean Jackson released

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd sacrifice my first born for a young T.O. T.O. was freaking awesome.

Yea Desean is a scary player to commit to. Seems like a grade a douche.

Curtiba maybe you can start your own cut Stevie thread ? Its getting pretty juvenile. This is the desean thread FTR.

Can he score TDs? I can deal B-)

Anyone help me here. In the last years we have drafted how many WR's?

2013: woods, Goodwin

2012: Tj Graham.

2011: ?? Did we draft one?

2010 I think we got someone later who didn't do much.

2011 -- No WRs

2010 - Easley

Edited by YoloinOhio

Anyone help me here. In the last years we have drafted how many WR's?

2013: woods, Goodwin

2012: Tj Graham.

2011: ?? Did we draft one?

2010 I think we got someone later who didn't do much.

Easley is the one you are missing.

and all things considered, for a position that has 6 players, and 2 full time with a 3rd OFTEN on the field, thats not a ton of resources.

Easley is the one you are missing.

and all things considered, for a position that has 6 players, and 2 full time with a 3rd OFTEN on the field, thats not a ton of resources.

I have been watching a lot of the comments here. On DJax and more. And I think we are pretty jaded when it comesto WR's as Bills fans.

We haven't seen a true talent at the position in almost a decade. While Lee Evans was very good he struggled being the only good wr we had and was not able to show his worth like he would have in his prime somewhere else.

We had Moulds, IMO one of the best WR's in the league in the last 15 years. And we had Price, but we all know how that worked out.

But back to my point, back in a certain time we generated out own WR talent. We had Moulds, Price, Josh Reed, and a very young Lee Evans developing to play WR. Some time in 2007-2008 we seemed to have lost all of that. Evans fell apart physically, Reed fell out of favor, and SJ13 worked his way up a depleted unit to shine.

For the last 7-8 years we have not seen a worthy NFL calibre offense. A unit that can field 3 quality down field targets and aQB who can get it to tthem.

This is a major reason I am not against signing DJax and/or drafting a WR. SJ13, Woods DJax and/or rookie in waiting with Graham first off the bench able to play any position and Goodwin able to come in and stretch the field for a crazy fast dynamic?

If we can get DJax for a reasonable price and assurances we are not locked on paying him if he screws up... I am all for it.

Stats don't lie. His are better than any other receiver we have on this team. A proven, deep threat which would help a struggling offense. BTW, Who is that Mr. Clutch wearing #13 in my avatar picture and why is he sitting down?

BTW, knock it off.

is it possible to argue that jacksons better without putting down stevie?

Yes, yes it is.

Several of you will soon be getting a spring break if you don't knock this crap off. If you have any ??? about whether or not I'm talking to you feel free to send me a PM.

To be a winning football team you must have talent. Adding one doesn't necessarily take away from another, matter of fact it may help them both to put up better numbers than their averages.

The head coach for one team admittedly interested in Jackson told Werder: " A lot of research needs to be done here. High risk, potentially high reward. We really are just researching right now.''

This was taken from the ESPN article about how there are two teams who are actively pursuing Jackson.

Since the above quote is devoid of any "obviouslys" "okays" or "ya knows", I doubt the Bills are in the running......okay?

% chance you think of DeSean Jackson signing with the Bills.........

for me 25%

CBF

15%

I am glad to see the Bills are showing interest, but I would be shocked if Jackson signed with them

If Jackson miraculously signs with the Bills, it'll more likely be for 1 year.

Curtiba maybe you can start your own cut Stevie thread ? Its getting pretty juvenile. This is the desean thread FTR.

Please tell me where I said to CUT STEVIE IN THIS THREAD! Do you read or just see my name and ring the bell like a Pavlov dog?

OK the guy is a pro bowl WR but after getting rid of Marshawn for his trouble while with the Bills why would any one want to pick this guy up ?

He's from any thing i've seen or heard nothing short of a hoodlum ! He blew through his rookie contract money before the end of his last contract year was broke because he was paying to keep his entourage in the party mode .

This guy is a big city born & raised person he wouldn't last in a smaller city like Buffalo & if he did come here i think he would be trouble for what it's worth ! Not to mention if he signed the contract he did in Philly what makes any one here think he would give the Bills a break on his price i don't see that happening at all !

Let the Raiders take him , he'll be close to his boys & can keep the uproar out of B/Lo ! We need strong character guys !! Not some one with more than a few unanswered questions surrounding him ...

He'll be a Redskin or a Raider is what it looks like from NFL Network. Guess time will tell. Regardless of where he goes, he's asking for $10.5 million a year. Way too high a price considering other needs for this team.

OK the guy is a pro bowl WR but after getting rid of Marshawn for his trouble while with the Bills why would any one want to pick this guy up ?

There are plenty of fans who felt getting rid of marshawn was a mistake, especially for those reasons. I think many Seattle fans would agree that it was a stupid move. Almost as stupid would be to assume you know a man's character based on a string of unproven rumor and accusation coming from one shoddy article.