2014 Buffalo Bills Motto Contest (Version 2014.1)

Any guesses on what the Bills' front office/marketing group will come up with for this year's motto??

2012 was "You Have to Billieve"

2013 was "Lead the Charge"

2014???

How about...."2014 Buffalo Bills - It's On Like a Mofo...This time we're serious"

Russ is cheap

Next Year.

next decade.

(we were good in the 60s and 90s so we will be due in the 20s)

"7-9 Might Happen!"

it's hard to win in the NFL.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice Bill - or the Read (the MRI results) Option

Priceless!!! No joke is funny imo unless one can see images. I am picturing fans in the stands and watching TV sitting there reading MRI results during the game! :)

Lately I have been really enjoying the humor of Bills Fans. The hurry-up, looking back, was beyond funny. The GM, head coach, OC, and QB were all rookies. Yeah, let's hurry on up and hand off to a scat back so he can run up the middle.

Here's to hoping that we can get it right at some point. I would be bowled over with joy for a wild card spot.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One month free subscription to Two Bills Drive and a paperweight.

Gugny's gonna be pissed. Usually I send my subscription fee and his to him. He then pays the piper. Next month he's going to have to pick up his own tab.

& a paperweight! What does it look like?

Gugny's gonna be pissed. Usually I send my subscription fee and his to him. He then pays the piper. Next month he's going to have to pick up his own tab.

& a paperweight! What does it look like?

It's a large stone...onyx I think. It has a Bills logo on one side and Colts logo on the other. You can call it "Da'Rock"

2014: The year of the Red Queen's Race.

I came across this quote while reading "Through the Looking Glass" (which my son is reading as well) and immediately thought of the Bills.

"It takes all the running you can do, to remain in the same place."

Any guesses on what the Bills' front office/marketing group will come up with for this year's motto??

2012 was "You Have to Billieve"

2013 was "Lead the Charge"

2014???

How about...."2014 Buffalo Bills - It's On Like a Mofo...This time we're serious"

2014.... LOWER THE BAR!!!