Spikes confirmed visiting OBD. Confirmed Signed

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, in typical TG fashion, he makes sure to get his digs in and poopoo on the move in his own special way.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2014/03/14/report-bills-reach-agreement-linebacker-brandon-spikes/

C'mon man. You gotta try harder than that. $30 mil isn't even close to believable.

I hope Wood welcomes him to the squad by punching him in the jaw for the cheap shots to Freddy, Fitz, and Chandler.

And he better damn well make the best out of the only two downs he's capable of playing.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm thinking their on the way to the Sundowner or some such type of wondrous establishment that is good for culture. Buddy ain't runnin this rodeo no more.

You get the Ballet after the contract is signed not before.

So, do you know what exit it is off the QEW? Or are we there yet? :lol:

The best part of this move and the other moves is that we're now pretty freed up to draft BPA in May--no real glaring holes. I'd say we could use an upgrade at RT, WR and S, with LG and LB a possibility, but filling at least 2-3 of those holes in the draft is possible, especially if Whaley can repeat last year's performance.

Yeah...not saying it is better for the Bills or Spikes. I think both sides can benefit from a 1 year deal. We'll just have to watch it play out. Hope he has a great year and that we handle it the right way next year.

The best part of this move and the other moves is that we're now pretty freed up to draft BPA in May--no real glaring holes. I'd say we could use an upgrade at RT, WR and S, with LG and LB a possibility, but filling at least 2-3 of those holes in the draft is possible, especially if Whaley can repeat last year's performance.

Especially in a deep draft. The benefit of having 30 more underclassmen than normal declare is that talent gets pushed down the board. Usually you expect your top 2 picks to be starters, and MAYBE your early 3rd rounder. Now you might be able to get 3 and a possible 4th.

Your normal top 50 guys become top 75 and so on down the line

This just made our offseason an A in my book. We added a DB who LOVES being a Bill who can contribute in the defensive back field and ST, we added an OL guy who still has upside and can play all over the line (some Rams fans I know are bummed the lost him)...we kept our K and TE...we added a solid RB for depth...we added 2 key LB's.

I mean, this has been impressive in my book and I don't get why everyone has been complaining. I really like what we did and we did not put ourselves in cap hell so we have flexibility moving forward.

GO BILLS

This just made our offseason an A in my book. We added a DB who LOVES being a Bill who can contribute in the defensive back field and ST, we added an OL guy who still has upside and can play all over the line (some Rams fans I know are bummed the lost him)...we kept our K and TE...we added a solid RB for depth...we added 2 key LB's.

I mean, this has been impressive in my book and I don't get why everyone has been complaining. I really like what we did and we did not put ourselves in cap hell so we have flexibility moving forward.

GO BILLS

plus one