List the all time Bills Jerks

Iraq Vet

So Lynch would be the bigger jerky than WM?

I guess so. I can't really think of anything McGahee did compared to Lynch's hit and run incident but I've been wrong once before. At least Lynch never complained about the city so you can call it square if you want.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the addition of Spikes. I think it is time to list the all time Buffalo Bills Jackass Hall of Fame team. I am willing to bet that the collection would be the greatest team of all time. I am sick of the Bills having average players that are good locker room guys. We need more men with fire in their heart and nastiness in their soul.

I will start:

Running Backs: "Hit &Run" Lynch, Travis "no condom" Henry, OJ....

DE: Bruce "DWI" Smith

QB: Bill Joe "never read a playbook" Hobert

Please list the player, position and his jackass trait.

Will " illegal use of hands " Grant a total jerk and terrible center. :thumbdown:

Shaud Williams and Keith Ellison may very well be the nicest guys on the planet, but I hated them so hard for being so bad.

I'll seem that reason for hating players and add Corey Moore. My god, what...a joke. He was beyond Maybin. He was supposed to be a good pick. He was not like Aaron Curry (Seattle's former draft pick at LB), he was a sure thing with a full tool bag to offer a team that just exploded. Curry fell apart because he just was not able to transcend to the NFL. Moore just went AWOL in every fashion, from mentality to physically.

I'll seem that reason for hating players and add Corey Moore. My god, what...a joke. He was beyond Maybin. He was supposed to be a good pick. He was not like Aaron Curry (Seattle's former draft pick at LB), he was a sure thing with a full tool bag to offer a team that just exploded. Curry fell apart because he just was not able to transcend to the NFL. Moore just went AWOL in every fashion, from mentality to physically.

I've always cut Moore a break because he played with his hand down at VT -- undersized to begin with -- and was asked to play MLB/OLB in training camp. And he wasn't a high pick. (I know Williams and Ellison weren't, either).

Tom cousinou for not signing with us!!! Jerk!!

Take that back. Tom Cousineau not signing with us was the best thing that ever happened to this franchise. Hands down, the greatest single thing. As in EVER!

GO BILLS!!!

Jim Kelly- as bad as it is given his current health. He was a big parties and doesnt know how to deal with people who dont view him as JIM KELLY.

Andre Reed- Egotistical

Ruben Brown- Told one of my women co workers who was just trying to explain to him how to get to his gate, "dont touch him, dont ever f'ing touch him".

Off topic- personal experiences being Marshawn Lynch and Tashard Choice really down to earth. Could talk to them for hours.

Mark Anderson was pretty mellow.

Marcell Dareus really is almost always late.

Willis McGahee is really that country.

Terrence McGee and Fred Jackson are very quiet

Stevie is a jokester

Mario is shy

Take Spikes is the biggest muscular human being I have ever met

London Fletcher is the second biggest

Lawyer Malloy was and is the nicest person not only Bill but person I have ever met!!!

Marlo Perry is very nice and humble.

Ooooh JP Losman... D'bag

Conrad Dobler? I guess he's had a rough go of it so it's tough to pile on.

Still.

#Jerkball. Your 2014 Buffalo Bills.

I heard dobler off the field was super nice

Pat Williams, by his own admission, was a big trash talker on the field.

Pat Williams was a family business partner. He was laidback not a jerk. I got the chance to chill with him a few times and talk

Dean Cain.

Another nice guy lol. Ok i feel like people aren't believing me because I have "met" alot of people. But its true. I WORK AT THE FREAK IN GATEWAY TO OTHER CITIES!!! lol

Smerlas: Mentioned earlier. Have you ever heard him on the radio lately? Cheatriot homer. Runs down the Bills every chance he gets. Wants to fight anyone who dares disagree with his point of view. Then uses Buffalo fame to earn money. Complete jerk.

Take that back. Tom Cousineau not signing with us was the best thing that ever happened to this franchise. Hands down, the greatest single thing. As in EVER!

GO BILLS!!!

He should be the greatest Bill of all time to never dawn a jersey. His trade to the Browns became the Jim Kelly pick and the rest is history. Thank you Tom. Long

time GM Terry Bledsoe get my vote along with Ronnie "it was a little over thrown" Harmon

Jim Kelly- as bad as it is given his current health. He was a big parties and doesnt know how to deal with people who dont view him as JIM KELLY.

Andre Reed- Egotistical

Ruben Brown- Told one of my women co workers who was just trying to explain to him how to get to his gate, "dont touch him, dont ever f'ing touch him".

Off topic- personal experiences being Marshawn Lynch and Tashard Choice really down to earth. Could talk to them for hours.

Mark Anderson was pretty mellow.

Marcell Dareus really is almost always late.

Willis McGahee is really that country.

Terrence McGee and Fred Jackson are very quiet

Stevie is a jokester

Mario is shy

Take Spikes is the biggest muscular human being I have ever met

London Fletcher is the second biggest

Lawyer Malloy was and is the nicest person not only Bill but person I have ever met!!!

Marlo Perry is very nice and humble.

Ooooh JP Losman... D'bag

Pat Williams was a family business partner. He was laidback not a jerk. I got the chance to chill with him a few times and talk

Another nice guy lol. Ok i feel like people aren't believing me because I have "met" alot of people. But its true. I WORK AT THE FREAK IN GATEWAY TO OTHER CITIES!!! lol

George Wilson is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

Great topic ... My list:

Conrad "leg whippet and eye gouge" Dobler

Isaiah "fight my own teammates" Robertson

Greg "I'm an antisocial prick" Bell

Chris "I think I'm a #1, but I'm really a #3" Burkett

Willis "they just got a Dave & Buster's" McGahee

Coaches: Greg "Bountygate" Williams

Hank "Sails in their winds" Bullough

Merlin Olsen would disagree. Long after their playing days there is a graveyard scene in a Father Murphy episode. In the graveyard there is a tombstone that reads "CONRAD DOBLER GONE BUT NOT FORGIVEN"

That and several other humorous tidbits from this Y2K interview with Dobler

http://www.esquire.com/features/what-ive-learned/ESQ1100-NOV_WIL

He should be the greatest Bill of all time to never dawn a jersey. His trade to the Browns became the Jim Kelly pick and the rest is history. Thank you Tom. Long

time GM Terry Bledsoe get my vote along with Ronnie "it was a little over thrown" Harmon

Tom Cousineau should have his name on the Ring of Honor for crissakes.

Ronnie Harmon still can't travel in Iowa without police protection.

GO BILLS!!!

Smerlas, Haslett, Kinnebrew

Smerlas? Was working the night shift at the Mc D's on transit in Depew early 80's. Fred came in at around 4 am after a night on the town. Guy was a big clown had everyone in the place laughing, he was going arond showing his fart license and telling jokes. Didn't come off as a jerk to me.

I always thought that Wade Phillips playing Johnson over Flutie in that god awful playoff game was kind of a jerk thing to do. It may be one of the most self serving things I've ever seen a head coach do.

Except that he wanted Flutie to play and the owner forced him to play Johnson!

This was a pretty good list. if you look at some of these guys... They were great players. A few complete bust that people pointed out... But I saw a few Wall of Fame guys and even Hall of Fame guys.

2014 should be summed up this way: We need great players jerks or not!

Great topic ... My list:

Conrad "leg whippet and eye gouge" Dobler

Isaiah "fight my own teammates" Robertson

Greg "I'm an antisocial prick" Bell

Chris "I think I'm a #1, but I'm really a #3" Burkett

Willis "they just got a Dave & Buster's" McGahee

Coaches: Greg "Bountygate" Williams

Hank "Sails in their winds" Bullough

You forgot GM: Tom "it's the fans fault I had to fire Gregg Williams" Donahoe.