List the all time Bills Jerks

Iraq Vet

With the addition of Spikes. I think it is time to list the all time Buffalo Bills Jackass Hall of Fame team. I am willing to bet that the collection would be the greatest team of all time. I am sick of the Bills having average players that are good locker room guys. We need more men with fire in their heart and nastiness in their soul.

I will start:

Running Backs: "Hit &Run" Lynch, Travis "no condom" Henry, OJ....

DE: Bruce "DWI" Smith

QB: Bill Joe "never read a playbook" Hobert

Please list the player, position and his jackass trait.

Eric ' I keep my pimpin' hand strong' Moulds

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I remember hearing about what an a$$hat Flutie was. Didn't know that about Vincent though. You being serious?

There were talks out of the locker room more or less saying that Vincent came here and bashed our organization and saying we were amateur, more or less. I remember after he left he had a few unnice things to say about Buffalo.

I always thought it was funny, because why did he sign here if he did not like the place? The only place still willing to pay him - he was dirty too.

Unlike TO. Who came here and gave it his all, honest and fair, and was happy to be here.

That is not really fair. He was not a Jerk. He was immature, at the worst. That was not his fault. He was a very young guy coming Pro, 20 years old, IIRC. He was going to get drafted in the first, regardless of the Bills doing it. He'd have flamed out anywhere, though. He was not a jerk. He was just not a very good professional football player.

I agree but from reports that came out about that "incident" it just made it seem like he felt he was entitled because he was a 1st round draft pick which is why I said him.

Plus I think he's a jerk.

I agree but from reports that came out about that "incident" it just made it seem like he felt he was entitled because he was a 1st round draft pick which is why I said him.

Plus I think he's a jerk.

is that really a bad thing? I never thought so. I do not know if it was "entitled" or if it was just a feeling of superiority. That's kind of good thing, a confidence of sorts.

is that really a bad thing? I never thought so. I do not know if it was "entitled" or if it was just a feeling of superiority. That's kind of good thing, a confidence of sorts.

Not a bad thing at all but to come off that way to your teammates when you're a 3rd stringer isn't exactly the smartest thing in the world.

Some said Ko Simpson. Not a bad choice. Maybe McGahee? dunno? Can't remember if he had his posse and rep BS they have to worry about to make him a jerky jerk jerky!

McGahee just always complained there was nothing to do in Buffalo. Which is why Lynch did the Applebee's skit.

Edited by The Wiz

Horrible human being: OJ Simpson

A**hole, but you're happy that he's your a**hole: Kiko Alonso

Kiko is that Bill Romanowski kind of player. Beloved by the fans of his team and absolutely hated by everyone else.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but Kiko has always seemed like a really nice guy to me. Loquacious and eloquent? No. But not a jerk at all.