CB Nolan Carroll to visit bills

I don't think it's a big deal to the caliber of players they are bringing in for visits.

They can very possibly double their best offers signing in Buffalo. It's easy to do at those salary levels.

Different story with premium, proven talent.

I agree for the most part, although reading some of the interviews with the Bills brass that were posted today after the Williams signing I definitely got the vibe they wanted to bring in more than just Williams and Carroll today but were stalled due to weather.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If an outside call comes in to OBD for Carroll and/or his agent, hang up dammit....hang up! 0:)

"The Houston Gamblers are on the phone...."

The Bills..... :lol:

I'd be shocked if he signs with us before shopping the offer we gave him around first.

When I heard Chris Williams was coming in I knew that was a done deal. He is cold product.

Carroll is just kind of an under the radar guy without a lot of bad tape like Williams. He can probably be more selective. What I like about Carroll coming in is that the team seems to realize they need more talent at CB and that the draft isn't the only way to get it.

If an outside call comes in to OBD for Carroll and/or his agent, hang up dammit....hang up! 0:)

I know Buffalonians are friendly, but I really hope Buffalo Bills employees never make this mistake again.