KRT88

Win at NE, Y/N  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care if the Bills win next week

• Yes, winning build off season energy
    • No, we need a higher draft pick

again?

119 to 19 in the last poll 96 to 6 in this poll

I think you have enough data here to see that we here want to see wins!!!!

Good because higher drafting position is overrated! Just beat those Pat Bast@rds!

Considering what the Patriots just did to the Ravens? I doubt we'll be winning the game. :o

well if you count the first PI favoritism against the Ravens to give the Putrids a free score ...

yes the Ravens proved that they are not as good as they were last year, but the ship is getting old.

Remind me what the Bills did to the Ravens :D

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I always root for the Bills to win. However, I don't think anyone who wants them to lose to get a better draft position has anything to worry about. I don't see any chance of the Bills going up to Foxborough and beating NE. It just isn't realistic. NE's offense is not Miami's and they are extremely tough to beat at home. As far as I know, the Pats are still playing for home field advantage throughout the playoffs and I see no reason to believe that this team that hasn't won a game that meant anything in over a decade will suddenly rise to the occasion. Nice win yesterday, but let's not get delirious here.

Beating New England is a great leap forward IMHOP. Nice to go into the off season with a few divisional wins under our belt. I'm not seeing that the draft position is going to be all that critical. There are TE's, OT's and OLB's in the top twenty positions and we should be able to come out with a stud starter at one of the three positions.

Considering what the Patriots just did to the Ravens? I doubt we'll be winning the game. :o

The Ravens are probably worse than the Bills right now. Flacco has bum knee and was a statue yesterday. The Pats knew this and defended him differently than they usually would. The Ravens have had no running game to speak of and lost too many key defensive guys. The score got out of hand late w/ returns for TD's, but the Ravens O is inept and that's why they lost. A decent O performance(especially on the ground where Pats D is vulnerable) and some pressure up the middle on Brady (which Pettine understands) and the Bills can put up more fight than the Ravens did. Pats have just scraped by Browns, Texans, and lost to MIA in recent weeks. That is a much better indicator than that Ravens game.

I always root for the Bills to win. However, I don't think anyone who wants them to lose to get a better draft position has anything to worry about. I don't see any chance of the Bills going up to Foxborough and beating NE. It just isn't realistic. NE's offense is not Miami's and they are extremely tough to beat at home. As far as I know, the Pats are still playing for home field advantage throughout the playoffs and I see no reason to believe that this team that hasn't won a game that meant anything in over a decade will suddenly rise to the occasion. Nice win yesterday, but let's not get delirious here.

No. Lets get delirious very seriously delirious right here right now .

Fred said he has never beaten NE at home. It can be done if defense plays like sunday and offense just manages the game . And i feel the Team very much want this win . Super motivated i think. 3 in a row , another division win .

I think we can I think we can .

hell yes we can !

No. Lets get delirious very seriously delirious right here right now .

Fred said he has never beaten NE at home. It can be done if defense plays like sunday and offense just manages the game . And i feel the Team very much want this win . Super motivated i think. 3 in a row , another division win .

I think we can I think we can .

hell yes we can !

I admire your optimism. Go Bills!

Anytime the Bills can beat the Patriots it is awesome, but to beat them in there own stadium and piss on the Patriots playoff plans it's extra special. If they can only jack up Tom Brady like they did to Ryan Tanneyhill.

We beat the the Ravens. What's the big deal. And which team was registered more sacks.

I'd like to see them beat the piss out of Brady. The flags will come, but so what. Hold Edelman. Hit Brady. Rinse. Repeat.

Anytime the Bills can beat the Patriots it is awesome, but to beat them in there own stadium and piss on the Patriots playoff plans it's extra special. If they can only jack up Tom Brady like they did to Ryan Tanneyhill.

We beat the the Ravens. What's the big deal. And which team was registered more sacks.

Let's not get too high on the sack stat. This defense was clearly beatable this year.

I don't think they will win this game, particularly if the Pats have a reason to win...being the second seed in the conference will do it. I don't necessarily think the Pats are that superior, any more....but, on the road, likely lousy weather...the Bills "gift" to the loyal fans came last Sunday...and if they lose, I don't think it means a whole hell of a lot...nobody will "need to go', or anything like that. It is just the way the sport goes...now, if the Pats rest Brady, I might feel different, but we already know, BB won't do that...

Why was the game moved back to 4:25pm? Isn't it cold enough in Foxborough this time of yr?

My understanding is this now forces Denver to play to win whereas they may have rested players if we pulled off the upset in an early game.

My understanding is this now forces Denver to play to win whereas they may have rested players if we pulled off the upset in an early game.

That's true, but it also gives the Pats the ability to see the outcome of the Indy and Cincy games before the Pats-Bills game.