Winning next week, yes or no

KRT88

Win at NE, Y/N  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care if the Bills win next week

• Yes, winning build off season energy
    • No, we need a higher draft pick

I just wonder how many people want to win next week?

I don't care about the draft position. I think this team is heading in the right direction and will make strong picks regardless. We have a few hole but what we need is our defense to limit the big plays allowed and the QB to grow.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we bring that defense then we have a chance. Otherwise no.

and If the Bills bring that run game then they have a chance too. Bills 203 yards rushing, 51 attempts rushing vs 25 attempts passing.

That run game controlled the LoS, and helped keep the Bills defense fresh.

Nathaniel Hackett himself could have been the QB, and the Bills would have still won with that run game and defense :lol:

and If the Bills bring that run game then they have a chance too. Bills 203 yards rushing, 51 attempts rushing vs 25 attempts passing.

That run game controlled the LoS, and helped keep the Bills defense fresh.

Nathaniel Hackett himself could have been the QB, and the Bills would have still won with that run game and defense :lol:

Good points.

It will be interesting to see our stat line next week if EJ plays. I have to think we pass a whole lot more next week if EJ plays and I cannot help but to believe that could lower our chances to win.

Maybe this goes back to the Gailey days and prior but we must commit to running the football.

7-9 and 6-10 will make a world of difference. Especially compared to the two last year's 6-10. We'll be trending upward at the end of the season like Carolina did last year, and hopefully we can mimic their success this year because the pieces fall into place.

This team has talent everywhere.

One of the biggest issues with the Bills is MENTAL. They need to learn how remain focused and consistent for 4 quarters, then win those close games in the 4th quarter. The best thing for this team is to close out 2013 with a 3 game win streak, and a road victory over the division winner.

Besides, most of our weak spots this season (QB, CB, WR) are being filled by 1st/2nd year players, who had injury troubles and still have lots of room to improve. Other weak spots (LG, WLB, TE) are positions where we can get the best college prospect without spending a Top 10 pick.

Winning the division games is the first meaningful step for any team climbing up through a division. Once a team is good enough to do that, suddenly they start winning more road games, and winning the non-conference games.

Winning 4 of 6 in the division (2 on the road) is serious progress for this crap franchise, and they will have won all the 2nd matchups, showing some progress.

Getting a road win in NE is big, and will help the psyche of the team. Stamping on the Pats, and softening them up for the playoffs would be gratifying. Time to let them know, that the Bills are coming at them.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro