Bills Pats week 17 could be to keep NE out of Playoffs!

ThurmasThoman

If the Ravens win tomorrow night against Detroit

Miami beats Buffalo next week

Baltimore beats New England next week

and Both Baltimore and Miami win week 17

That Bills Patriots game could be flexed and would be a game that if new england lost, they would miss the playoffs!!!

I may be a dolphins fan next week, just to see something that amazing week 17.

If the Ravens win tomorrow night against Detroit

Miami beats Buffalo next week

Baltimore beats New England next week

and Both Baltimore and Miami win week 17

That Bills Patriots game could be flexed and would be a game that if new england lost, they would miss the playoffs!!!

I may be a dolphins fan next week, just to see something that amazing week 17.

well we can always hope the Putrids just get the 5th or 6th seed.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

As a long long time Bills fan I'd love to the Bills beat Miami and screw their play off chances and then beat NE just because (regardless of whether it screws their play off chances or not) it only happens every ten years or so.

True, every December, all we have to look forward to is shadenfreude.

Ralph's true legacy.

No. Wait a second. Shadenfreude applies to every game! Somebody has to lose, and the other team enjoys it!

Who, knows... If the Pats* have everything locked up, they actually will love to screw BFLO out of a higher pick and lose the game! Wrap you head around all the possibilites... ;-P

I think when you look up Belicheat in Webster's, it says: SEE-shadenfreude. And when you look up shadenfreude, it says: SEE- Belicheat.

I want to beat both the Dolphins and Patriots, it would tell me that Marrone is worth keeping. He's already 2-2 in the division, it would be nice for him to keep or surpass .500.-

Me Too! Although Marrone isn't going anywhere no matter what happens.

I see the joy in keeping the Pats out of the playoffs, but more important to me than the fate of OTHER teams, is how the BILLS will play its final two games against Divisional opponents when for nothing else, they're playing for pride and a foundation to build from. It means more to me see *how* the BILLS finish the season and if EJ and the Offense demonstrate real progress and how EJ plays in Buffalo and New England weather in December. So, while it would be a nice bonus if both things could happen, the Pats miss the playoffs and the BILLS win the final two games, it is not even close for me as to which is more important.

Would love to see the Bills knock off NE but I doubt it will happen. Because it just cannot be allowed to happen. Call me cynical but the league won't want it to happen and the officials will make sure it doesn't. Just like they've done 2 or 3 times for them already this season.

With the Bills leading by 2 points with under a minute left they'll get flagged for a 40 yard PI call on 4th and 20 from the NE 10 when replay shows the defender never touched the receiver. A couple more plays and they're in position to kick a 52 yard FG to win the game. And since nobody ever seems to miss a long FG against the Bills the home team gets into the playoffs a 24-23 win. And we get to watch the stinkin' replay of the kick all night on ESPN/NFL Network without mention of the bogus PI call.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Would love to see the Bills knock off NE but I doubt it will happen. Because it just cannot be allowed to happen. Call me cynical but the league won't want it to happen and the officials will make sure it doesn't. Just like they've done 2 or 3 times for them already this season.

With the Bills leading by 2 points with under a minute left they'll get flagged for a 40 yard PI call on 4th and 20 from the NE 10 when replay shows the defender never touched the receiver. A couple more plays and they're in position to kick a 52 yard FG to win the game. And since nobody ever seems to miss a long FG against the Bills the home team gets into the playoffs a 24-23 win. And we get to watch the stinkin' replay of the kick all night on ESPN/NFL Network without mention of the bogus PI call.

haha, yeah i suppose.

or you could be even more cynical and say that the NFL really is moving away from brady and the pats, and they would like to have a young, hot team on the rise from south beach.

This is, as per usual this time of year, what Bills fans are reduced to.

Very true, but I'm not one of em. I hate the Pats as much as anyone because of how they've owned us. BUT...The playoffs to me are much more interesting with Brady / Bellichick in the mix.

This was painful to read, because it seems all too likely.

So my question is who else is on this board that wants to join me in hanging at Gillette to see if we can score super cheap tix?

I actually saw the Bills play once in the Rockpile when I was about 10. Since then, I've only seen them play in Foxboro, and of course they've lost every time. I figure that I have to keep going because the first time we beat them here it will be huge at that moment, and huge for our future.

Realistically, I also figure that if ever there was gonna' be a cheap ticket to a Pats game it's this one.

Anybody in?

This seems unrelated.

Good news. I just heard they flexed all of our games next year and we now get to play Jacksonville every week at home. Hip hip hooray!

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall