Bills 2014 opponents - Home & Away

YoloinOhio

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to go to Chicago and Denver with at least one game back at the Ralph. Schedule looks tough but anything can happen between now and next season. No one would have thought KC would win more games than Atlanta, Washington, and Houston combined but it happened.

The NFL wanted parity, and they got it.

Not sure why everybody thinks that schedule is so tough. They toughest games are mostly at home with Denver and NE being the only playoff teams from this year that the Bills have to play on the road. Chicago's QB situation is up in the air, Oakland and Houston are a mess and Detroit will have a new coaching staff.

There are no excuses for a "hard" schedule next year. If the D and EJ both improve next year there are no excuses. If they don't it might be time to blow it up again at the end of next season.

All that being said it's always tough to know what a tough schedule looks like at this point. Some supposed good teams will suck and vise versa.

Not sure why everybody thinks that schedule is so tough. They toughest games are mostly at home with Denver and NE being the only playoff teams from this year that the Bills have to play on the road. Chicago's QB situation is up in the air, Oakland and Houston are a mess and Detroit will have a new coaching staff.

There are no excuses for a "hard" schedule next year. If the D and EJ both improve next year there are no excuses. If they don't it might be time to blow it up again at the end of next season.

All that being said it's always tough to know what a tough schedule looks like at this point. Some supposed good teams will suck and vise versa.

Spoke just a little too soon with this one

Houston isn't as big of a mess as you think, they have alot of talent already there and can get a huge upgrade at Qb with the #1 overall pick. Question will be if the new college coach is anything special and can be successful in the NFL. Detroit is very similar, with alot of talent already in place, going to depend on the new coach and what they can do with the talent there

Well, I personally think the schedule is brutal. Do we have a single "easy" game on there? Maybe the Vikings at home...if you consider our run D vs. AP an easy game. This year we at least had the Brownies, Bucs, and Jaguars...all three "easy" games, and we still lost 2 of them.

I see us going 3-3 in the division.

Chiefs - L

Chargers - L

Packers - L

Vikings - W

Broncos - L

Bears - L

Lions - L

Raiders - W

Edited by bobobonators

• 4 weeks later...

I believe two years ago, Miami played at Dallas and seem to recall the malso playing at Detroit on Thnaksgiving day recently too. So certainly could argue it's our turn.

I don't think the nfl "takes turns" but we might be the more enjoyable game as far as storylines

i cant watch football on turkey day so I hope they dont so I can see the game that weekend....its not even a holiday for me..I work retail overnights and thats black friday so i get no holiday feast either...sleep all day so I can work..

Edited by Tsaikotic

But is there a better story line in Miami?? Those are the only two choices,either Buffalo or Miami will be playing that day in Detroit, so when you consider that is there a better storyline to play? If Miami had just won the division and looked to be coming on strong, maybe could argue they'd be a better game, but difference in talent between the two isn't very much, and Miami did play in game was tit three years ago against Dallas. Maybe they want to play up the bullying in Miami some more??

So their former head coach is now our coordinator... you could have a much better storyline for a thanksgiving day than that. Here's to hoping we don't play on turkey day.