Bills 2014 opponents - Home & Away

YoloinOhio

http://buffalowdown.com/2013/12/26/buffalo-bills-2014-schedule-opponents-set/ (by Dennis Amo via SI.com)

Home: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Chiefs, Chargers, Packers, Vikings.

Away: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Broncos, Raiders, Bears, Lions.

Last two opponents TBD based on where they finish in respective divisional standings. If the Bills finish in 4th place, it will be the Browns in Buffalo and away at the Texans. If Bill s beat Pats on Sunday and the Jets lose to Miami, it will be Steelers at home and Jags away.

Looks like a pretty tough schedule, luckily we're also getting better so it all should be interesting!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside the division, the only truely tough games, IMO, are KC, Green Bay and Denver. The others are flawed teams that can be beaten. San Diego is volatile. They play great one week and come out flat the next. It all depends on the draft, Free Agent signings, vets cut loose and coaching changes. It will be clearer at the end of May as to the strenght of the Bills schedule. .

Outside the division, the only truely tough games, IMO, are KC, Green Bay and Denver. The others are flawed teams that can be beaten. San Diego is volatile. They play great one week and come out flat the next. It all depends on the draft, Free Agent signings, vets cut loose and coaching changes. It will be clearer at the end of May as to the strenght of the Bills schedule. .

It will be even more clear on opening day, and even much clearer than that midway through October.

Yeah, you can get an idea of how difficult the schedule will be, but maybe the Raiders will suddenly emerge and the Chiefs will suddenly disappear from relevance. My point is...you won't know until you play them. I'm sure everyone here (myself included) thought we'd have wins over KC, Cleveland, Tampa Bay & Jacksonville before the season started.

NFL will steal the Packers game for Toronto.

However, the NFC North division is not set in stone yet, the Bears and Packers right now could finish 1,2, or 3, and the Lions could finish 2 or 3.

Doesn't matter where they finish, the Bills will play the entire NFC North.

Was just saying the teams listed for home and away games for the NFC North are not set in stone, not sure how you interpreted what you did.

NFCN home and away is set in stone. its a simple 2 & 2 rotation every 4 years, where they finish doesnt matter.

Edited by NoSaint

All the home and away games are indeed set in stone.

Ah, I am wrong, you are correct.

I knew that, I need to not be at work and at home finishing what I did not eat and drink the last few days, and then have a few days off to sleep.

Edited by Security

That right now looks like a very tough schedule. KC and Denver might be the 2 best teams in the AFC. Green Bay and Detroit should be much better and Chicago is on the rise now. Plus Peterson vs our run D. But it is a season away so we can only hope for a playoff spot

I actually think this is as easy as you could hope for. AFC West and NFC North are arguably two of the worst divisions in the NFL. None of those teams scare me.

If that's the schedule, I don't mind it at all. The only games that really bother me are at Denver and at Detroit. If we get Green Bay at The Ralph, that would be great. But we all know the schedules are so hard to evaluate. There are always some teams who are expected to be great and suck, and vice versa. Every year.