Bills 2014 opponents - Home & Away

YoloinOhio

What a barnburner that would be. I'm sure the whole east coast will be staying up late to see the Bills and Raiders go at it for the number 1 draft pick in 2015.

Haha!! I just think the schedulers will be looking for something different. And with Marrone in his second year, Schwartz now the DC, not to mention Oakland's most likely Rookie QB, it could be an interesting story as a whole. However, I'm also sure the San Diego Chargers will garner more national interest. But, I still think the BILLS have a chance to open at Oakland on Monday Night in the late game. Truthfully, in part because it gives both teams a Prime Time National game and its in the first week....before both teams are out of it, lol

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2013 opener Putrids closer Putrids

2012 opener NYETS closer NYETS

I'll go out on a limb here and say

2014 opener MIAMI closer MIAMI

http://www.pro-footb...e_schedules.htm

2014 W/L % for opponents is .500.

I would be more than happy to start off the year against the Fish. Let's make it 3 in a row over those fools. I just want to open at home because it will be 100+ degrees down there in early Sept.

I would be more than happy to start off the year against the Fish. Let's make it 3 in a row over those fools. I just want to open at home because it will be 100+ degrees down there in early Sept.

Always hope for two late season games vs Miami

Agree Open with Miami @ home and make sure the local TV airs (IIRC) The Crying Man at the Fish's hotel.