Bills 2014 opponents - Home & Away

YoloinOhio

Hey buddy! I live off an FM road! On a street called "My Rd." Everything else you said is sadly accurate. The whole FM system is stuipid, it was confusing for me to learn my way around. Luckily I live far enough away.

The better parts:

If you're on whatever road you're on and suddenly lapse attention to what you're doing you'll end up on a highway and gridlocked to stay on the highway for 3 exits. Luckily, 3 exits means you only travel 100' because they're so clustered up. Even worse, if you're on the highway and reading the 400 overhead signs for exits, alerts and stupidity you'll end up on a seperate HOV highway even more confused.

Then, lets actually just go to that place uptown. Or was it downtown? What? There is a difference? And they're almost 10 minutes apart?! That's ok, we'll just go to the waterfront. Wait, the waterfront looks like...oh, ok. Well, then lets just get away and go to the country and get away from the city. Conroe is how far?! Crap. I thought Houston was great!

Hmm, looks like we'll just go get a bite to eat at that new resturaunt! Wait, it's closed already?! Fine, we'll just go to that other one. Holy crap!? $12 for an apatizer at this faux Japanese dine-in!?

(no joke, I spent 6 days there once and learned everything I need to know)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't go to Houston. It's the devil. If you do, though. Go to the Waterwall, where the homeless urinate. Also, look at all the FM roads and laugh that they are too silly to give real names. Then try to figure out why they have a stupid train down the middle of their road that no one rides on and how to drive around it without it running in to you.

Really the only reason is the proximity - it's a short weekend road trip.

The better parts:

If you're on whatever road you're on and suddenly lapse attention to what you're doing you'll end up on a highway and gridlocked to stay on the highway for 3 exits. Luckily, 3 exits means you only travel 100' because they're so clustered up. Even worse, if you're on the highway and reading the 400 overhead signs for exits, alerts and stupidity you'll end up on a seperate HOV highway even more confused.

Then, lets actually just go to that place uptown. Or was it downtown? What? There is a difference? And they're almost 10 minutes apart?! That's ok, we'll just go to the waterfront. Wait, the waterfront looks like...oh, ok. Well, then lets just get away and go to the country and get away from the city. Conroe is how far?! Crap. I thought Houston was great!

Hmm, looks like we'll just go get a bite to eat at that new resturaunt! Wait, it's closed already?! Fine, we'll just go to that other one. Holy crap!? $12 for an apatizer at this faux Japanese dine-in!?

(no joke, I spent 6 days there once and learned everything I need to know)

This is the saddest, yet most accurate description of my new home city.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

Actually, this is wrong. Minny is done playing in domes this year. Their new outdoor stadium won't be ready for a couple years so they'll play @UM for 2 seasons. Metrodome is scheduled for the wreaking ball in '14. Brings back fond memories of some great Purple People Eater games from my youth.

Also, we still haven't done anything to rate national interest for a MNF game.

I think the schedule looks brutal. I was getting over another failure of a season..

Somebody get this man a coffee... You seem too into this thing. You misread the sarcasm in the whole post.

Bills have a 50/50 shot of playing on Thanksgiving day vs. Detroit. Dallas had the AFC opponent in 2013, so Detroit gets it in 2014. Buffalo and Miami are the Lions' home AFC opponents. So there's that.

The NFL does not want the Bills on Thanksgiving. It will be Miami.

That right now looks like a very tough schedule. KC and Denver might be the 2 best teams in the AFC. Green Bay and Detroit should be much better and Chicago is on the rise now. Plus Peterson vs our run D. But it is a season away so we can only hope for a playoff spot

And yet we were just one play away from putting the Chiefs away in that game.......!

Maybe the Chefs game will be in Toronto.

Yikes. I am thinking it is more Denver....Denver and Peyton Manning could help sell out that stadium

And yet we were just one play away from putting the Chiefs away in that game.......!

Yikes. I am thinking it is more Denver....Denver and Peyton Manning could help sell out that stadium

I thought TO was a guaranteed sellout for the Bills anyway, so would that matter? The NFL makes the schedule, not sure but thinking Denver could be TNF game.

I hope SD is coming to Bflo in December, but of course it will probably be in September.

Good slate of games. I would like to see them play on Thanksgiving. The Toronto game is up in the air but my money is on San Diego. I would hope the Bills management would not throw away good home games against teams like Denver and Green Bay and let them be played up north. December for Bills fans: concentrating on next years schedule, the draft and posible free agents. I look forward to a December where we are looking at playoff opponents.

Every year we "hope for the best" as far as the schedule goes. This year let's realize that, trying to figure out the schedule makers is easier than we think. We will guess right if we think that they will try to hurt us in anyway possible as far as giving teams rest before they play us. Maybe if we think that way, the opposite will happen.

One thing is guaranteed though. We WILL be playing the Pats after their bye. Playing the Pats after their bye is like OUR Thanksgiving gift from the NFL. It's tradition.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

http://blogs.buffalo...e-and-away.html

Home

• Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • San Diego Chargers
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • AFC North standings counterpart

Away

• Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • Denver Broncos
  • Oakland Raiders
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • AFC South standings counterpart

Great we finally play the KC Chiefs

can we note which team comes off of a BYE?

FYI. The rest of the US doesn't want to see Bills @ Detroit on Thanksgiving.

Why not? like this years games were exhilarating

Too much to do on Turkey day to concentrate on the game

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever