Does anybody care about the rest of the season.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be watching. There are still games against Miami and NE, which could be interesting. My hope is that the play calling gets more aggressive, the players who never get much playing time start to play more, and EJ starts to show some improvements in accuracy. And I hope nobody gets hurt. Maybe Easley, Summers, Gragg, etc. will show us what they can do. Or can't.

the whole season has been about the details . For me . i expected nothing after 13 years. and have been watching with eyes wide open.

i will be glued to the tv and then, All 22 etc for the rest of the season. I dont want to miss a beat.

I'll be watching but strictly to see if EJ can use these games to make a place for himself on next year's roster or if he's a bust in the making a la Schaub, Freeman, et al.

Schaub was a 3rd round pick and Houston got some good years out of him. Hardly a bust.

Schaub was a 3rd round pick and Houston got some good years out of him. Hardly a bust.

Guess guys with 5 straight seasons with a 90+ quarterback rating, 3 seasons with over 4,000 yards passing(once leading the league with 4770), and 2 pro bowls are now busts...I think I'll just go bang my head against the wall now...

I think I'd sign up for that considering we haven't had a QB post a 90+ rating for a season in oh, about 20 years now...

Edited by matter2003

Guess guys with 5 straight seasons with a 90+ quarterback rating, 3 seasons with over 4,000 yards passing(once leading the league with 4770), and 2 pro bowls are now busts...I think I'll just go bang my head against the wall now...

I think I'd sign up for that considering we haven't had a QB post a 90+ rating for a season in oh, about 20 years now...

10.0 - perfect post!

Seriously though, we only have so many games each year. I look forward to each and every one, regardless of our record. Sundays without Bills games just aren't the same!

I'll be watching but strictly to see if EJ can use these games to make a place for himself on next year's roster or if he's a bust in the making a la Schaub, Freeman, et al.

Even though they couldn't close the deal against the Falcons, EJ had them in position to win in regulation, and had them driving in OT. He seems to perform quite well in pressure situations for a rookie.

Edited by WotAGuy

10.0 - perfect post!

Seriously though, we only have so many games each year. I look forward to each and every one, regardless of our record. Sundays without Bills games just aren't the same!

Yep.

I only get to watch the Bills 4 more times this year, then I'll have to wait until August to see them on the playing field again.

Oh, and I do care.

Yep.

I only get to watch the Bills 4 more times this year, then I'll have to wait until August to see them on the playing field again.

Oh, and I do care.

The only game i watch are the Bills. The next game always the most important game for me.

When they have the bye they visit family , i visit my family too. well on Sunday anyways.