Does anybody care about the rest of the season.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Caring" is not binary (yes or no), it's a continuum like loud to soft, dark to light. To answer the OP's question, on a scale of 1-10 (10=caring like I've EVER cared about the remaining games of a Bills season (40-odd years worth), I'd give it about a 3. I care that the team finishes strong (God, I've said THAT for a few years...) and I care that they have another good draft. Hey, I moved to New England in the midst of the Red Sox 86 year drought, and witnessed what it was like when they won. I can picture what Buffalo will be like when it happens for the Bills. GO BILLS!!!

Nah, basically just curious to see if our rookies develop into real players or not (other than Kiko).

This.

Won't watch them, but I'll be interested to see if some of the youth develops. Should be an interesting off season. I've been saying that for 14 years going on 15, another off season couldn't hurt any worse I guess, but as for the rest of this season, not tuning in to watch them. Sorry, but I've seen enough this season.

In years past I always wanted the Bills to lose for better draft positioning. Not this year. It's all about learning how to win now. Our talent level is finally at the point where we can actually draft best player available. It doesn't matter where you draft when you draft that way, because there's great talent all throughout the draft.

Suppose we go 4-0?

I think that's a possibility.

Many of you on here don't think so.

On any given Sunday anything can happen.

New England is going down in 4 games!

Belichick hasn't won the big one in 10 years.

Everyone on here claims he's a genius.

Enough with this mindset.

Remain calm, it's all in EJ's big hands

Buffalo all the way, the 4th times a charm.

All set for 8-0 let's go!

League Champs?

League Champs!

Edited by NFL95MelGrayDomination

I care and will be watching. And I won't be watching as if it's an early pre season 2014 game. I want to win. I want the Bills to put together a 2 game winning streak at least. I want to see Coach Marrone get the guys putting together a good game in all 3 phases. If it's close I want to see that no one chokes.

Go BILLS !!

4 weeks from Monday there won't be another Bills game for 7 1/2 months. Soak 'em up while you can I say.

unlike years past....it will be interesting to see what momentum this team takes into next season.

Again, this is a growing team. It's not the same team last year that was expected to finally break the playoff drought but fell way short.

I'm interested to see how Manuel progresses. Wanna see CJ get back to form consistantly. I would like to see how the receivers shake out. Wanna see the defense grow under Pettine. Also want to see who doesn't fold when we are completely out of it.

No matter how bad the team is, as a fan there is an entertainment fact that I always keep in mind. That's why it's called a sport. It's not life or death. It's entertainment.

I'm looking forward to being entertained this year by a group that i feel is heading in the right direction, and a coach that I feel can get us to where we need to go. It feels a little different this year...and that's a good thing.

Go Bills!

Are you expecting the Bills to go QB with their 1st round pick?

I believe the plan was take a chance on EJ in the last draft and if, worst case scenario, we sucked and ended up with a high 1st round pick in 2014, to draft another QB to ensure we had at least one worth keeping. As long as we are wiser than the Redskins, and trade the lesser of the two while his stock is high, we won't lose much and hopefully have a franchise QB moving forward.

For me, I hope they lose the rest of the games to get a better draft pick. Actually, i could care lass about just getting to the playoffs. Its building a team that can go all the way and win it all.

But I do hope they throw the ball around enough so that we can figure out if this is the right QB and if he has good enough receivers.