Jets fan Punches a female Pats fan

Now it's never OK in my mind to hit a woman, but in this video, a scuffle occurs, the Jets fan gets pushed back, then charged at and attacked by the Pats girl. He pushes her off him, then punches her in the face. do you just stand there and let yourself get mauled by the girl?

I'm not saying what he did was OK, but I have seen some women get pretty violent in crowd fights because they generally know they won't be retaliated against. at some point something has to be done about game day violence, it's getting out of hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5DtJ6A0LDA0

rewind: it's never okay to punch a person in the face.

if a chick--like the pats* fan in the video--bull rushes a guy after the fight has been broken up, then sorry, but her gender does not make her impervious to what happens next

Hey, this is what the feminists have wanted for years. Equality in every way. They have to be able to take a punch just like any other dude.

and what a punch it was...loved the "hero" who came in with a big ole windup that never really delivered.

saw this yesterday and was cracking up. girls needs to get out of the way when these kinds of fights happen cause everything is happening so fast that usually you go into self defense mode and start punching whatever comes into view. not saying its right that he hits this chick(she took it like a champ. didnt even get knocked down) but if you wanna insert yourself in to a situation like that in the heat of the moment. dont be shocked if you get punched.

This girl had no business getting involved or anywhere near this. No one should have pushed the dude, that's just asking for trouble.

Hey, this is what the feminists have wanted for years. Equality in every way. They have to be able to take a punch just like any other dude.

I laughed.

Now it's never OK in my mind to hit a woman,

In the times/locales where this tradition holds good, it was understood that a woman would never get physical with a man (pushing, hitting, etc).

That was a cheap shot. She wasn't even looking at him when he punched her. BTW, he punches like a girl, typical jests fan.

I don't think he was trying, in view of her gender. It did back her off him right quick though.

Find what you bring, blond female.

I'll predict it's just a matter of time before they outlaw tailgating at games. It does bring in alot of money to the beer sponsers but people start drinking at 8:00 in the morning, nine hours later, you can be pretty wasted. Obviously they can't stop what goes on in private lots, though not sure how many other cities even have the private lots within walking distacne like RW does. I know someone mentioned they put fences up on the east side where the valley is, thy could expand that to make it even more difficult to get to stadium. Or require these private lots to have permits and part of permit process is no alcohol.

It does seem to be getting worse every year.

He had no business punching the girl who had already backed off after her attempt to slap. The more disturbing aspect was how ineffective his punch was. That whole sequence was just shameful.

If you're going to punch a woman, you had better knock her out.

Edited by Jauronimo

In the times/locales where this tradition holds good, it was understood that a woman would never get physical with a man (pushing, hitting, etc).

It was more that women were not to get hysterical. I have old magazines and garbage from my grandparents where it talks about cures and tonics, etc for the hysterical women. Even the women who might feel the urge to get frisky...there were calming "tonics."

He had no business punching the girl who had already backed off after her attempt to slap. The more disturbing aspect was how ineffective his punch was. That whole sequence was just shameful.

She had no business doing anything physical. Unfortunately, not everyone in this world is sane or follows the same moral codes of others. You could hit a complete not job and then get killed when he pulls out a knife and stabs you. Don't pick a fight you know you can't win is the second lesson every kid learns. The first is more important, keep your hands to yourself.

What a non-story. The only reason people are talking about this is because a woman got hit in the face. Fights happen. I feel like captain hindsight saying "if you didn't want to get punched in the face, you shouldn't have attacked someone."

I mean, are we suppose to feel sorry for her just because she's a woman? She's probably an even bigger POS than the Jets fan. Men who do what she did end up bleeding on the ground or in jail.

What a non-story. The only reason people are talking about this is because a woman got hit in the face. Fights happen. I feel like captain hindsight saying "if you didn't want to get punched in the face, you shouldn't have attacked someone."

I mean, are we suppose to feel sorry for her just because she's a woman? She's probably an even bigger POS than the Jets fan. Men who do what she did end up bleeding on the ground or in jail.

You owe me ten bucks! Thats trademarked!

Lines like this (both parties) will increasingly get crossed with the continual deterioration of our moral fiber. We think evolving will lead to a better society but it's not working out that way, hmmm.

Edited by Triple Threat

Lines like this (both parties) will increasingly get crossed with the continual deterioration of our moral fiber. We think evolving will lead to a better society but it's not working out that way, hmmm.

HAHAHAAHAHA silly rabbit. They're Jets fans and Patriots fans. A bunch of Jersey Shore chumps and a bunch of fans that did not exist 12 years ago until their team started cheating.

They will never have morals. :nana:

HAHAHAAHAHA silly rabbit. They're Jets fans and Patriots fans. A bunch of Jersey Shore chumps and a bunch of fans that did not exist 12 years ago until their team started cheating.

A Jets fan punching a woman? Must be a day ending in "y".

Honestly, though...while yes, the woman was very stupid to get in his face, and while it looked to me more like a random swing than an intentional attempt to deck her, there is no excuse for that. How in the hell does no one step up and kick this idiot's ass for that?

Honestly, though...while yes, the woman was very stupid to get in his face, and while it looked to me more like a random swing than an intentional attempt to deck her, there is no excuse for that. How in the hell does no one step up and kick this idiot's ass for that?

Well they are pats* fans.

Seemed to me like that little guy did connect with a punch. It may not have been a thunderous one, but it did cause the guy to back up.

I made that comment especially for you.

Now it's never OK in my mind to hit a woman, but in this video, a scuffle occurs, the Jets fan gets pushed back, then charged at and attacked by the Pats girl. He pushes her off him, then punches her in the face. do you just stand there and let yourself get mauled by the girl?

I'm not saying what he did was OK, but I have seen some women get pretty violent in crowd fights because they generally know they won't be retaliated against. at some point something has to be done about game day violence, it's getting out of hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5DtJ6A0LDA0

You ever be around Pats fans at any length of time. . .you want to punch all of them. Steelers, Cowboys, Jets and Broncos fans too!

Boston fans are probably the worst of any city. Gloat when they win, whine when they lose. Sore losers, worse winners!

Watch the video I posted earlier in the thread, right before it cuts off, you see a Pats* fan going after the Jets fan.

Dude, you are an F-ing embarassment to Bills fans, NFL fans, and americans everywhere. When a girl comes at you angry, swinging, even hitting you, you walk away while telling the people she is with to get her away from you. If that doesn't work you push her away..if that doesn't work you grab her and put her in a bear hug so she can't hit you anymore and call for anyone to control this crazy lady. That's what any man with a grain of sense does. You don't clock the girl (unless you are a murderer who finds and brings a knife to a fist fight). I just went off on this guy on FB for being a classless piece of crap and I was sure that Bills fans would never be so ignorant, fat and stupid as to punch a 105 pound girl in the face. Feminism for better or worse was about women taking their equal and justified spot in society, just like civil rights in the 60's. Anyone who tarnishes that by saying that is justification for a man who is 2 times the size of a woman punching her in the face is not just ignorant, but downright pitiful. Are there feminist zealots? yes. Are there zealots in every other societal group in the world, yes. Does that mean they represent the majority of people who stand for the cause? No! If a man hits another man half his size who posed no serious threat to the bigger guy it is unjustified. There are other ways to handle yourself in civilized society. I expect nothing more from a drunk, fat, ignorant jests fan, but I expect more from you and the rest of Bills Nation.

Live in a civilized way. Its a damn football game that in no way impacts your life in a meaningful way. Don't get so damn drunk that you do something that has no place in a 20th century educated, 1st world democracy.

Have some damn class.

Edited by BillsBackersChicago

Dude, you are an F-ing embarassment to Bills fans, NFL fans, and americans everywhere. When a girl comes at you angry, swinging, even hitting you, you walk away while telling the people she is with to get her away from you. If that doesn't work you push her away..if that doesn't work you grab her and put her in a bear hug so she can't hit you anymore and call for anyone to control this crazy lady. That's what any man with a grain of sense does. You don't clock the girl (unless you are a murderer who finds and brings a knife to a fist fight). I just went off on this guy on FB for being a classless piece of crap and I was sure that Bills fans would never be so ignorant, fat and stupid as to punch a 105 pound girl in the face. Feminism for better or worse was about women taking their equal and justified spot in society, just like civil rights in the 60's. Anyone who tarnishes that by saying that is justification for a man who is 2 times the size of a woman punching her in the face is not just ignorant, but downright pitiful. Are there feminist zealots? yes. Are there zealots in every other societal group in the world, yes. Does that mean they represent the majority of people who stand for the cause? No! If a man hits another man half his size who posed no serious threat to the bigger guy it is unjustified. There are other ways to handle yourself in civilized society. I expect nothing more from a drunk, fat, ignorant jests fan, but I expect more from you and the rest of Bills Nation.

Live in a civilized way. Its a damn football game that in no way impacts your life in a meaningful way. Don't get so damn drunk that you do something that has no place in a 20th century educated, 1st world democracy.

Have some damn class.

Get off your high horse and watch the video. The man was being attacked by a mob..