Buffalo vs. Carolina: Official Game Day Thread

The Wiz

the better team won it, and even if we had been able to miraculously hold on to that lead at the end (something that a ron rivera coached team can't do) you guys would still have been the better team.

we were horrible.

good luck this season.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am will admit to being wrong and pessimistic when I said that the game was over before Carolina's last field goal. Having a big helping of humble pie with a side of crow and I don't mind at all. Been a very long time where the Bills came back and won like that. Love it.

How long did we extend McKelvin for? Thought he played a heckuva game.

McKelvin takes a slot of Sh** on this board but the man as really stepped up since Gilmore has been out. He deserves a ton of credit for his play both this week and last. Looks like they knew what they were doing extending him.

I hope the whiny children had their loaded diapers changed by now. I have a feeling we won't be hearing much from them now.

I hope the whiny children had their loaded diapers changed by now. I have a feeling we won't be hearing much from them now.

bills fans have every right to whine after 60 yrs...or 50 or 14 of a bad franchise.

And this is the reason why folks shouldn't post in a game day thread until it's over.

Effing fantastic. Congrats EJ, Stevie, and Doug.

Trolls can now go home.

This is silly.

We should ignore (for example) a RB fumbling three times because they scored once at the end of the game?

Nonsense.

Glad we came back, but it doesn't take away the fact that It was horse crap for 58 mins.

the better team won it, and even if we had been able to miraculously hold on to that lead at the end (something that a ron rivera coached team can't do) you guys would still have been the better team.

we were horrible.

good luck this season.

Thanks for the classy posts. We typically don't get those around here from fans of other teams. Fun game, good luck to you guys as well

Kuechly was a monster all game with like 14 tackles. Still would have him on my team.

It's the "J-GUN" offense, with SJ getting winning TD from EJ, CJ 6.4 ypc, 103 yds; EJ 27 for 39 for 296 1 td; SJ 111 yds 1 td; FJ 1 td. Kudos to the Pettine Zoo for defending 2 inside the red zone for NO touchdowns. Mario with record 4.5 sacks beats Bruce

Just left the stadium.

Just broke up a fight. That was fun.

Love the win. EJ played flawlessly in the final drive.

The first 58 minutes of the game he was terrible.

But he stepped up when it counted and that's all you can really ask for.

Go Bills.

You're entitled to your poorly formed opinion but you couldn't be more wrong. It's also totally unrealistic to expect the moon and stars from a rookie in his second week. As a rookie EJ is fantastic. Sorry you can't see it.

PTR

Give Marrone credit for the 2pt conversion call. It wasn't a given to go for it at that point, but in the end it was a difference between a win and overtime.

. Agreed, but going for 2 really is a no-brainier in that situation. Almost made up for that atrocious series when he called 2 straight fades from the 2 yard line. Just punch the damn thing in. That was Gailley-esque.

Shout out to Microscopes, Good I Pannoni and Max(whatever).....stay away for a few days

Don't think I will. I'm happy for the win, but it was a poor game for the second week in a row with a different outcome. The offensive play calling needs a lot of work. The penalties need to stop. Clock management needs to improve. This team is by no means "good" yet. Let's hope they improve going forward.

Also, glad to see the rookie get a come from behind, last second touchdown to win the game. Hopefully he builds confidence from this.

You're entitled to your poorly formed opinion but you couldn't be more wrong. It's also totally unrealistic to expect the moon and stars from a rookie in his second week. As a rookie EJ is fantastic. Sorry you can't see it.

PTR

You can disagree with my opinion but you can't call it poorly formed.

Well, you can do whatever you want. But you would be wrong.

Yeah?? Broke up a fight between two drunk girls. Hard guy.

No it was three drunk guys.

And there's nothing "hard" about it.

It's unfortunate that fights have to be broken up. People need to learn to hold their alcohol better.

And for the guy who punched the lady in the face in section 117 ... You are a coward.

It's always great to win like that...But for this team, at this time, that was absolutely HUGE!!!

Fantastic finish...And how can you not like EJ? This was only his 2nd game...He made some big mistakes...But with the game on the line he did what good NFL QB's do...He was calm, and when he HAD to make a play...He did...

Just left the stadium.

Just broke up a fight. That was fun.

Love the win. EJ played flawlessly in the final drive.

The first 58 minutes of the game he was terrible.

But he stepped up when it counted and that's all you can really ask for.

Go Bills.

I am guessing you loved Fitzpatrick and his grit.

It's always great to win like that...But for this team, at this time, that was absolutely HUGE!!!

Fantastic finish...And how can you not like EJ? This was only his 2nd game...He made some big mistakes...But with the game on the line he did what good NFL QB's do...He was calm, and when he HAD to make a play...He did...

And I think that's the point.

EJ stepped up when it counted the most.

That says more about him than the first 58 minutes does.

He still has to work on the other stuff but it gives cause for hope.

EJ redeemed himself. That's what good QBs do. Stevie showed up when it counted, too.

The defense kept us in the game despite the mistakes of the offense and the *sigh* many who hurt the team with penalties.

Can't ask for more.

Having ribs and my baby niece Bills fan over for every game until it doesn't work anymore!

GO BILLS.

McKelvin and Robey both had great games. Rogers was the only one who was getting beat out there. Gilmore's return can make our D one of the best.

Agreed, Robey has been very aggressive and McKelvin had a good game. I'd like to see better play and self control from our safeties. Jim Leonhard could have had a 3rd down stop, but didn't wrap up the tackle. Aaron Williams needs to keep his cool. Searcy definitely was holding hands with Olsen on that play.

McKelvin takes a slot of Sh** on this board but the man as really stepped up since Gilmore has been out. He deserves a ton of credit for his play both this week and last. Looks like they knew what they were doing extending him.

He does and he did.

LM deserves a lot of credit. He is playing well.