Buffalo vs. Carolina: Official Game Day Thread

The Wiz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke of a first half on Offense...Terrible...Some of it is on EJ...he missed a few that were open...And the penalty on CJ's run did not help...

But still...

Have Hackett and Marrone even watched what is working in today's NFL? We are running a College game plan in the NFL...It's like 2 yards and a cloud of dust, then a bad play call on 3rd down...We're making it easy on Defenses...

So...Based on what I've seen so far our Offensive philosophy is to hurry up and hope the Defense is too tired to take the field in the 4th quarter?...Does that sound about right? Sounds like a great plan to me...

I don't know...Maybe I'm just extra pissed because of that 3rd down call to Chandler...But Hackett needs to adjust and start challenging Defenses...This Panthers secondary is not great, and they're one down already at CB...Time to step it up Jr... B-)

In Buffalo , to be the coach , you must pass the dumb test , that's is to make sure you make dumb calls every game . Two weeks in a row we run hurry up in end of quarters and leave plenty of time for other team to go ahead and score .

Panthers drove 90 yards down for the TD...That is not the OC fault.

The blame on offense is on the players. Ej missed Chandler for an easy td. Carpenter missed a FG. Big play by Spiller gets wiped out by penalty.

Through two weeks there are legitimate questions about the offensive design AND the play calling.

Looks like Hackett's gonna be more aggressive in the second half here.