Parking List For TBD Tailgate XIV @ Hammer's Lot 9/8/13

Hammered a Lot

Choices are "Prime" party area or "General" parking.

"Prime" parking has limited spaces.

Parking starts @ 7am

"Prime " spots held till 8am, "General" till 8:30am

For those who come late and Hammer's Lot is full at that time there is additional parking @ 4155 Abbott Road which is right across the street.

If you would like a "Prime" or "General" spot please post 1 Prime or 1 General.

To make parking easier, Please have a large (easy to read) sign with TBD and your parking choice (Prime or General) on it.

THANK YOU

Parking list closes on Sept. 7, 2013 @ 5pm Hammer time.

1 Prime. I will be in an F350 if that matters. 4door long bed = 25'.

How much is parking this year? Last year you mentioned bartering steaks. If you'd be up for that let me know.

Edited by jboyst62

how does that work?

Well last year it worked like this: golf / go to Hammer's / set up tent / go to Danny's for dinner & beverages / return to campsite / fire pit / beer pong / drinking card games / good times / good people / small amount of sleep / pull down tent / breakfast at Uncle Joe's Diner / 5 hour tailgate.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Hammer, others... I could bring up some straw bales to act as benches or what not... any thoughts on being worth it? The advantage being that I would leave them there when I leave. If it gets soggy or messy you can use them to cover messy areas.

Hammer, others... I could bring up some straw bales to act as benches or what not... any thoughts on being worth it? The advantage being that I would leave them there when I leave. If it gets soggy or messy you can use them to cover messy areas.

Leave the hay bales in the barn.

Hammer. I'll need a prime spot, but I want to do something different this year. I want to create a U shape section. One line against the road and then the next row where you would normally put a line of cars, I'd like to buy those spots and leave them empty. The space has been too fragmented in recent years, leaving 1/3 of the people here and a 1/3 there, etc...

Please give priority to the cooking people for the spots that back to the inside of the U.

Hammer. I'll need a prime spot, but I want to do something different this year. I want to create a U shape section. One line against the road and then the next row where you would normally put a line of cars, I'd like to buy those spots and leave them empty. The space has been too fragmented in recent years, leaving 1/3 of the people here and a 1/3 there, etc...

Please give priority to the cooking people for the spots that back to the inside of the U.

You are wise, oh fearless leader!

Choices are "Prime" party area or "General" parking.

"Prime" parking has limited spaces.

Parking starts @ 7am

"Prime " spots held till 8am, "General" till 8:30am

For those who come late and Hammer's Lot is full at that time there is additional parking @ 4155 Abbott Road which is right across the street.

If you would like a "Prime" or "General" spot please post 1 Prime or 1 General.

To make parking easier, Please have a large (easy to read) sign with TBD and your parking choice (Prime or General) on it.

THANK YOU

Parking list closes on Sept. 7, 2013 @ 5pm Hammer time.

We will have our usual group of 4 vehicles that we park as always back along the tree line. The Conley's(John Ossont driver/chef) Chevy Tahoe and their pickup, BUFFALOBART's gremlin, Carl/Bummer rotted out maroon ford ranger and either Anthony Mark's sienna minivan or my blue ram van if we have more than 7 people riding. Carl and Bummer usually get there at 7 and hold the few spots next to them but we will try to get there early so people aren't ball bustin about spots. The other regulars can technically park anywhere and walk over and join the regular former "Lot 1 Pole 6 tailgate". If I bring the blue pig I need an open parking spot next to me so Conley/Ossont can sideswipe the OTHER side of the van when they get there so it matches. If Bob Lamb shows up we may need a spot in the shade for his moped.

Edited by BADOLBEELZ

We will have our usual group of 4 vehicles that we park as always back along the tree line. The Conley's(John Ossont driver/chef) Chevy Tahoe and their pickup, BUFFALOBART's gremlin, Carl/Bummer rotted out maroon ford ranger and either Anthony Mark's sienna minivan or my blue ram van if we have more than 7 people riding. Carl and Bummer usually get there at 7 and hold the few spots next to them but we will try to get there early so people aren't ball bustin about spots. The other regulars can technically park anywhere and walk over and join the regular former "Lot 1 Pole 6 tailgate". If I bring the blue pig I need an open parking spot next to me so Conley/Ossont can sideswipe the OTHER side of the van when they get there so it matches. If Bob Lamb shows up we may need a spot in the shade for his moped.

I think it's called a Vespa not a moped