Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Hernandez pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Really? The first time he was questioned, he said he didn't know who did it. 4 months later, he files a civil suit claiming it was Hernandez. When he first filed the suit, he said there were plates and screws needed to fix his arm. Then he refiled and said there were no plates and screws. And he's a convited drug dealer.

Really. Even drug dealers have rights, sorry to say. If he wants to cooperate and file a criminal complaint, they'll listen, even moreso now given the recent developments.

Hmmmmm.....link?

There is none, hence the "reportedly" part. Although since a lawyer was willing to take a drug dealer's case, I have to believe he's got something.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Hernandez pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Classic! Love that movie

Really. Even drug dealers have rights, sorry to say. If he wants to cooperate and file a criminal complaint, they'll listen, even moreso now given the recent developments.

There is none, hence the "reportedly" part. Although since a lawyer was willing to take a drug dealer's case, I have to believe he's got something.

Hmmmm....well then where did you hear of this "report" that AH has confessed to to shooting a guy in a case which the police aren't even investigating anymore?

it has hit the fan. This just got real

wait - so you fabricated a signed confession out of thin air since "hes got to have something"

reportedly typically means someones reporting it, and a link is available (or some source)

I can't celebrate anyone's misfortune. One man is dead. One family is heartbroken. And things will be tough for the Hernandez family as well when and if Aaron goes to prison.

Meh not like Hernandez would give one second of thought if I was going through this.

Edited by Ralph W.

I can't celebrate anyone's misfortune. One man is dead. One family is heartbroken. And things will be tough for the Hernandez family as well when and if Aaron goes to prison.

My thought is that a guy already is dead. The guy was murdered. Might as well have it be Hernandez.

I wouldn't wish people dead but since that much we know, why not have it be a punk and rival.

You have access to his financials?? Something tells me his daughter will be just fine if her "daddy" was even slightly conservative with his income/investments. Granted it will be tough for the young girl not having her "Dad" around...but what kind of a role model was this guy from the get-go?? From the stories popping up about his past, he sounds like a real piece of work.

In ordinary circumstances, I agree. But given that he executed a guy, I'm pretty much rooting for and will celebrate any misfortune that befalls AH.

You have access to his financials?? Something tells me his daughter will be just fine if her "daddy" was even slightly conservative with his income/investments. Granted it will be tough for the young girl not having her "Dad" around...but what kind of a role model was this guy from the get-go?? From the stories popping up about his past, he sounds like a real piece of work.

sure, a guy with lots of legal trouble is a genius with investments. I would be surprised if he doesn't have boat loads of debt and will be out of money in a few yrs, just like most former players.