Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he had run a guy over on he way to Taco Bell I could see how it might be pot related since the only thing it has ever led me to is the munchies.

Seeing as we're all beating up on Doc today, yeah, the comment "The reason I speculated drugs is because he's had a history of drug problems (pot, but that often leads to other stuff)" made me laugh.

The only "other stuff" that pot led me to was better pot.

And of course, you bums.

My theory on pot and Hernandez is that if Hernandez had smoked more pot, he wouldn't be in the trouble he's in right now.

Ya gotta wonder if the NFL's Substance Abuse Program is having the desired effect.

:)

Seeing as we're all beating up on Doc today, yeah, the comment "The reason I speculated drugs is because he's had a history of drug problems (pot, but that often leads to other stuff)" made me laugh.

And of course, you bums.

My theory on pot and Hernandez is that if Hernandez had smoked more pot, he wouldn't be in the trouble he's in right now.

Ya gotta wonder if the NFL's Substance Abuse Program is having the desired effect.

Glad to hear it only led you to better pot.

And of course, you bums.

I heard a rumor that SJBF killed crayonz.

4merper4mer outed himself as crayonz. I forget which thread but he mentioned that he had predicted the last 4 nba champs.

Oh, sure! Start rumors. Next thing ya know, someone will claim to see crayonz working at a Burger King or living on a private island. He's DEAD, I tell ya! DEAD!

I don't mean to ..um.. Re-hijack the thread, but is there any new developments in the actual case? My TSW time has been drastically reduced due to work schedule and I'm on record prognosticating Murder 2 charges. I take it, no. So my guess is the DA's office already has obstruction locked and are garnering further evidence to 'lay the smack down' that won't allow for bail with the BIG charge.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller??

You just gave an excellent summary of the status of the case as it is known to the public.

I don't mean to ..um.. Re-hijack the thread, but is there any new developments in the actual case? My TSW time has been drastically reduced due to work schedule and I'm on record prognosticating Murder 2 charges. I take it, no. So my guess is the DA's office already has obstruction locked and are garnering further evidence to 'lay the smack down' that won't allow for bail with the BIG charge.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller??

This case is sooo dragging......I had high hopes it would keep us entertained all week. Plus I finished my Hot Pockets hours ago. :(

This case is sooo dragging......I had high hopes it would keep us entertained all week. Plus I finished my Hot Pockets hours ago. :(

and you know the second you step out to get some more hot pockets something big is going to happen and you will be the last to know.

and you know the second you step out to get some more hot pockets something big is going to happen and you will be the last to know.

That's my constant fear.

I wonder though if it's solely because of AH's high profile that it's dragging on 'to get it right'. If 4 no name guys in Buffalo were involved in something like this, the other 3 would have been behind bars the next morning -each separately sitting under a glaring spotlight, being grilled for hours at a time.. It's a pretty effective tactic that's stood the test of time..

Oh, sure! Start rumors. Next thing ya know, someone will claim to see crayonz working at a Burger King or living on a private island. He's DEAD, I tell ya! DEAD!

Tbh I don't miss him. I never got the "allowed" trolling.

That said my friend tupac said he is alive and well. Said he saw him at a Memorial Day party with some old fat guy named Elvis.

It's not that odd that it is dragging on this long. They don't have a slam dunk case, so they are grabbing as much evidence as they can to make their case. If they had a murder weapon or if one of the guys was talking, then there would have been an arrest days ago. but they obviously have neither.

But based on what we know, the police searched his house 3 times, which to me is a lot. And at least one of those times they brought dogs with them, and since they aren't looking for drugs, they were probably using them to see if they smelled any blood/remains that would have been there. And if the dogs smelled anything, they probably took that stuff and put it into the bags we saw and are trying to find dna/blood on it that would make their case. And that type of testing can take some time. I'm guessing the police believe the murder happened at the house, and they have some type of credible evidence that it did happen there. I can't imagine 3 search warrents being issued by a judge without something credible. And it doesn't seem like they are searching anyone else's house.

I think eventually, they build of a circumstantial case, they arrest all four guys, and if at least one of them isn't able to make bail, then that guy is the one they are able to convince talking. and if none of them talk, then they just go with whatever they have. At this point, I don't think they will find the murder weapon unless one of these guys tells them where it is.

It's not that odd that it is dragging on this long. They don't have a slam dunk case, so they are grabbing as much evidence as they can to make their case. If they had a murder weapon or if one of the guys was talking, then there would have been an arrest days ago. but they obviously have neither.

But based on what we know, the police searched his house 3 times, which to me is a lot. And at least one of those times they brought dogs with them, and since they aren't looking for drugs, they were probably using them to see if they smelled any blood/remains that would have been there. And if the dogs smelled anything, they probably took that stuff and put it into the bags we saw and are trying to find dna/blood on it that would make their case. And that type of testing can take some time. I'm guessing the police believe the murder happened at the house, and they have some type of credible evidence that it did happen there. I can't imagine 3 search warrents being issued by a judge without something credible. And it doesn't seem like they are searching anyone else's house.

I think eventually, they build of a circumstantial case, they arrest all four guys, and if at least one of them isn't able to make bail, then that guy is the one they are able to convince talking. and if none of them talk, then they just go with whatever they have. At this point, I don't think they will find the murder weapon unless one of these guys tells them where it is.

probably all fair projections.

would the destroyed security system potentially get them carte blanch for searches atleast out of the gate? i would think between evidence they were together, and the destroyed equipment a judge would likely give a lot of leeway.

they could be doing a couple extra searches knowing the cameras are there and "OMG DOGS AND BAGS?!?!?" could put extra pressure on the guys when it hits the national news. how well they scrubbed that house, which likely had not just evidence of that evening, but i dont think its crazy to say possibly recreational guns, drugs, etc... will be what a lot of this hinges on i think. well, that and if any of them start talking suddenly.

Edited by NoSaint