Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

Well apparently before the draft, not only was AH known to like the wacky tobacky, but he had a short fuse. That anecdote was supporting that assessment.

And ill circle all the way back to jauronimo yelling at me, but a short fuse is pretty widely different from "shoots people in the head at close range." We don't even know his temper is related to the events right now - passenger 2 mightve flipped out - so like I said, its quite a bit more message board chatter than an indication of anything that (may have) happened.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ill circle all the way back to jauronimo yelling at me, but a short fuse is pretty widely different from "shoots people in the head at close range." We don't even know his temper is related to the events right now - passenger 2 mightve flipped out - so like I said, its quite a bit more message board chatter than an indication of anything that (may have) happened.

It establishes a history. A guy with no known temper going off and killing someone is hard to believe, unless threatened. A hot head doing it in the heat of the moment? Not so much.

It establishes a history. A guy with no known temper going off and killing someone is hard to believe, unless threatened. A hot head doing it in the heat of the moment? Not so much.

On the other hand, how many times have we read:

"neighbors described the suspect as 'quiet but friendly.' Said one neighbor 'he mostly kept to himself although he would always wave when you drove by.' Another longtime resident of the street said that ____________ was not outgoing but always gave out candy on Halloween and kept his property clean and tidy" All residents of the close-knit community that spoke to News7 expressed shock that ___________ could commit such a heinous act."

:)

He's not even accused of killing someone currently... So there's a few bridges to cross before it even makes sense to focus on the character issues your trying to say it illuminates

(Though if your talking about the Florida shooting there's always that discussion too.... What a mess)

Edited by NoSaint

He's not even accused of killing someone currently... So there's a few bridges to cross before it even makes sense to focus on the character issues your trying to say it illuminates

(Though if your talking about the Florida shooting there's always that discussion too.... What a mess)

You are way too serious about this. No one here is convicting him, we are all speculating. None of us has been called to the witness stand, or called for jury service. We are speculating about a guy that does indeed have a history of aggressive behavior. And as far as "giving him the benefit of the doubt", I don't doubt him all. He presents himself as an arrogant, aggressive "bad boy", and I never doubted him. It is the image he developed for himself. And as the case develops, more and more of the speculations are proving true.

Of course there is all kinds of "Yahoo news"-style titillation used in the reporting, and it's annoying, and has led to some ridiculous comments. But that is the nature of media nowadays.

No one has convicted him here.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro

Understandable. Likewise no worries. More sticking up for patience and getting the facts. The way a lot of stories play out, the media works people into a frenzy against someone and then says, oh nevermind.

But, when it's a patsy, particular one that inflicts great damage on us twice a year, it's guilty until proven otherwise. If this guy truly did it, and by the way he's acting he very well could have, not only will society as a whole benefit, but also the Bills on Sunday. I'm sharpening my pitchfork now, the scum needs justice served.

But, when it's a patsy, particular one that inflicts great damage on us twice a year, it's guilty until proven otherwise. If this guy truly did it, and by the way he's acting he very well could have, not only will society as a whole benefit, but also the Bills on Sunday. I'm sharpening my pitchfork now, the scum needs justice served.

He doesn't do that much damage against us directly. He is usually injured and not active when the pats* play us. At least I am sure that was the case for at least 2 games in the past 2 years.

Aaron Hernandez didn't break his phone. He asked Tebow to throw it to him, but it hit his video security system. #HonestTruth

Great One!!! thanks! :worthy:

I'm going to have to track it down but I felt bad laughing over an elaborate run down of it being like the movie training day and they took tebow out and made him do drugs, and killed a man etc... so he could be trusted on the team

before this flap, I was rather looking forward to him getting the snot kicked out of him by Kiko. Maybe just me but I get more satisfaction by seeing an opposing player humbled on the playing field.

Edited by Fan in Chicago