John Wawrow turns 50 today?!?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all, And I'll even use caps, here, to mark this one moment of maturity. All bets are off after this, though. ;)

The drinking ensued a couple of weeks back during a Hootenany at the Swannie. It was a blurry night, to say the least.

Scheduled it before the draft, because didn't know what might be going on this weekend -- Sabres playoffs (oops) or a Bills rookie camp.

Today, taking it a little easier, and spending day with my far superior and better half.

Should be an interesting season. My initial skepticism has lessened somewhat regarding this team. At the very least, it looks as if Marrone has a plan. I'd call this the Bills biggest overhaul since Gregg Williams' first season. So there's hope. Then again, this team's been very good at selling that. So we'll see.

Thanks for the kind words -- and Beerball had it right.

A friend of mine texted me during my party that he wasn't going to be able to make it.

I was well into the sauce by then and texted him back: "Snow problem."

Turns out, I can slur while texting.

see ya.

jw

oh, nearly forgot. the replacements rule.

Edited by john wawrow

Classic...greatest vidieo ever made (not the Tampax commercial before-hand)...an old classic for a really old classic! Happy D-Day Mr Wawrow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl9KQ1Mub6Q

I was just going to put up a Replacements song video in jw's honor. That's a good choice and song for the occasion. And I really dig the way they spent $1.55 to make that video.

I was just going to put up a Replacements song video in jw's honor. That's a good choice and song for the occasion. And I really dig the way they spent $1.55 to make that video.

I used to have the exact same setup with my combo record player/8 track stereo on milk crates like that.