Has anyone seen this team worse off than right now?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But its truth makes it impossible not to laugh.

I personally hope we have the #1 pick next year and use this one to just shore up several holes. Grab the top QB and then start the playoff runs.

Me too, its the only way we really can turn things around. Oh, and right after this draft time for Buddy to go.

I can't believe this was a serious question. If you have been a fan since the early 70's and have not seen worse teams than this, you either have Alzheimers or have not been paying attention. This is not the worst team in the past 10 years much less the past 40.

The Kaye Stephenson and Hank Bullough years were rough. Gregg Williams' first year was also pretty bad. It was hard watching Ferragamo/Mathison, Holcomb and AVP. Looking forward to adding Jackson to this list.

IMO, and you can obviously disagree, we are in a decent position. Take this into consideration. The last 13 yrs, and pretty much since our Golden 4 years, we have done nothing but try to draft players and bring in older players to revive their careers.

Maybe I missed something over the years when I wasn't really paying as close attention to the team as I am right now, but when was the last time we had a true youth movement. We have 20ish million to play with right now, give or take a little. That's not really that bad. I would suffer 2 more years of bad/mediocre play IF it put us in the position the browns are in in terms of talent, cap space and team age.

Have we been in a better position... sure. Been worse? absolutely. This isn't that bad and i have a lot of hope knowing that after next year the majority of Nix's mistakes will have been taken care of and we can move on.

But its truth makes it impossible not to laugh.

I personally hope we have the #1 pick next year and use this one to just shore up several holes. Grab the top QB and then start the playoff runs.

Sounds good to me, im sure Johnny 'football' will come out next year! But knowing the bills, we will draft a QB with our 1st pick, and this qb class no qb should be selected in the first round.

I can't believe this was a serious question. If you have been a fan since the early 70's and have not seen worse teams than this, you either have Alzheimers or have not been paying attention. This is not the worst team in the past 10 years much less the past 40.

Actually I have PTSD. And I asked worse off, not the worst team. Have a nice night :-)

Edited by billsfan_34

The Kaye Stephenson and Hank Bullough years were rough. Gregg Williams' first year was also pretty bad. It was hard watching Ferragamo/Mathison, Holcomb and AVP. Looking forward to adding Jackson to this list.

You forgot Billy Joe Hobert of the "I didn't know the playbook" Hoberts. SMDH...

If anyone thinks this team even sniffs the playoffs next year then they dont know football. The won/loss record under Nix is reality, we havent improved one game under his tenure, not one. It's a fact that cant be disputed. Yet I still see people posting that Buddy has done a decent job and I wonder do these people have any standards? While this team is not the worst in franchise history, this new century Bills are without a doubt the worst stretch of Bills football ever. This team will be picking top 5 next year as we inch closer and closer to 20 years without a playoff appearance.