Has anyone seen this team worse off than right now?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a fan for almost forty years. I don't know if this is the worst team I have seen in Buffalo. But I do know this team looks pretty bad right now. I don't understand the direction this front office is taking. Last year they said we were only a couple players short of being playoff contenders to tearing this team apart once again. I have very little hope T. Jackson can lead this team to the playoffs. They release a bunch of players ( all but Levetre) who granted, pretty much sucked. Which I agree with. Then show no inclination to sign key free agents. I am not saying they won't sign anyone else. I am asking will there be anyone worth signing once they decide to get off the sideline?

I really don't want to go into the draft with 4-6 starters needed. If we have to have a bunch of rookies, from drafted players to undrafted players, become starters. Coupled with a rookie head coach, a green as can be OC. It could get ugly pretty quick. I have very little hope THIS front office can turn this ship around. And it sucks.

dear G-D, before the draft, before camp, a day after the start of free agency every chicken little is crying about the sky falling. No doubt this team will not be good; but they might be decent. They might be the worst team ever or they might be a wild card, or even something in-between. Let's all just relax and wait. We will have plenty of time to B word after camp opens. Until then, happy almost spring!

Are we comparing this Bills team with other Bills teams in mid-season or ones that are on day 2 of FA and haven't drafted yet?

I don't understand the ripping / panic when it's so early on THE FREAKING ROSTER ISN'T SET YET! Good God man...

Also, lol @ ^

Edited by Heitz

Ok, listen up everybody. No more posting until training camp opens. Unless you have only positive posts regarding this team. Good God man, this is a message board! It would be pretty boring if everyone posted the same positive crap all the time. Let people B word. Whats it to you? Don't like it, don't read it. Really easy.

the first couple years i started watching the bills was pretty brutal. 84-45 were probably the roughest. i keep saying that as long as the bills do better than that i will be ok. they only had 2 wins the first year i watched.

i think the plan overal is evaluate and rebuild. as far as the plan for free agency, the plan is probably to grab solid yet unspectacular vets to prvide depth and value to the team. i know that this is about as boring and obvious an opinion as was ever written...but...you asked.

Actually I have PTSD. And I asked worse off, not the worst team. Have a nice night :-)

Sorry for the snarky comment. I was going for levity not offense. My apology if i offended. Still, the answer is the same with either wording - yes i have. Still wondering if it was a serious question though. :-)

I wonder when this signing of solid free agents will start?

depends on two things:

1. when are the average fa's going to come to grips with the fact that they are going to have to accept average contracts? (this would be where i would use the term "value")

2. what is your definition of solid? (in my opinion, a "solid" player is one that, while not being supremely talented, will give all he's got mentally and physically for the team)

Twitter really is ruining free agency for me. Everyone thinks because the bills aren't feeding every numbnuts with a twitter account gossip that they are doing nothing.

The Lawson signing proves we have no idea what's going on inside OBD.

We aren't a big media darling, we aren't hitting a top 5 target, and we aren't feeding info to the press so clearly nothing is happening

Twitter really is ruining free agency for me. Everyone thinks because the bills aren't feeding every numbnuts with a twitter account gossip that they are doing nothing.

The Lawson signing proves we have no idea what's going on inside OBD.

We aren't a big media darling, we aren't hitting a top 5 target, and we aren't feeding info to the press so clearly nothing is happening

This, but even so, this team isnt exactly swimming in cap space. We blew our wad last year.

I wonder when this signing of solid free agents will start?

Yea, there's only about 400 of them left. What's the rush? The big boys are off the board anyways(Well Reinhart was not considered one of them). Only a very select few have spent. The Dolphins will regret their wide receiver investment big time. The donkeys Welker signing could be the steal of the day though. Edited by Best Player Available

dear G-D, before the draft, before camp, a day after the start of free agency every chicken little is crying about the sky falling. No doubt this team will not be good; but they might be decent. They might be the worst team ever or they might be a wild card, or even something in-between. Let's all just relax and wait. We will have plenty of time to B word after camp opens. Until then, happy almost spring!

This. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: