Chip Kelly HC! (possibly for the Browns)

13player

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be way off, but when russ used the words:

"New era for the organization"

"New Legacy"

"Forward Thinking, Progressive"

"Attacking Organization"

"Empowering world class people"

The only candidate I could picture was Chip Kelly...guys like Whiz or Lovie are NOT forward thinking or progressive!

I think russ takes a big swing at Chip...who knows if he can snag him

Were you just on WGR because a caller just said these exact same things?

How some of you people think that chip kelly going to fail bad? We all don't know that. Their some HC that came from college and can bring that team too the playoffs.. look at pete carroll.

And Jim Harbaugh??????? What a difference in SF when he came in!!!

WGR said it on the air.

When? Just now or yesterday?

Last I heard was just speculation from Howard Simon saying that they were "going to make a push for him". That's all i've heard so far. I'd like something more substantial than that as Russ says he's going to "leave no stone unturned". So of course he's going to say "we'll make a push for (so and so)". I'm not sure until I read that it's definitely happening.

When? Just now or yesterday?

Last I heard was just speculation from Howard Simon saying that they were "going to make a push for him". That's all i've heard so far. I'd like something more substantial than that as Russ says he's going to "leave no stone unturned". So of course he's going to say "we'll make a push for (so and so)". I'm not sure until I read that it's definitely happening.

Earlier today. And if the Browns are getting an interview with him, there's no way the Bills aren't, so it makes sense.

I would feel much better to read something that says the Bills have asked permission to interview Chip Kelly. Or contacted his agent to schedule an interview.

I am nervous that I have not read this yet.

CBF

The Bills tend to be pretty quiet though. They interviewed Harbaugh and actually offered him the job 3 years ago and kept it quiet. They hired Chan and nobody even had a clue that he was being considered. Unless Russ is going to be more upfront about the search than the Bills have in the past, we probably will be surprised by whomever they hire because it will not have been reported.

Chip will interview with Bills, Browns, Eagles:

http://www.usatoday....future/1804873/

Interesting. It makes sense that the Bills will talk to him on Friday or Saturday and then immediately head to Denver to speak with McCoy (unless McCoy is going to also be in Phoenix at that time). This is good news, IMO. The idea that the actual interviews we know of are Whisenhunt, Horton, Kelly and McCoy is a solid start.

This is the ONLY candidate in my opinion. If Russ wants to fill the seats and win some games, this is the guy. I can see Vick running his offense and CJ running wild. I live in Atlanta and would consider season tickets if they bring in Chip Kelly. It won't guarantee games but it sure would guarantee excitement

This is the ONLY candidate in my opinion. If Russ wants to fill the seats and win some games, this is the guy. I can see Vick running his offense and CJ running wild. I live in Atlanta and would consider season tickets if they bring in Chip Kelly. It won't guarantee games but it sure would guarantee excitement

It would also guarantee no more punts from opponent's 33 yard line.