Tailgate32 Buffalo Episode Mead,Kenny,Chicken Wings

Everyone should do Pinto Kenny's (why do they call him "Ron"?) at least once. It's like a hajj to Mecca.

PTR

If I remember the story correctly, Sports Illustrated had an article or blurb about him years ago, but the writer couldn't remember his name, so they called him Pinto Ron.

Great watch. Funny finally having some faces to put with the names I see so regularly here at TBD. I was shocked to see that mead is not some type of newt. He must have gotten better.

Also a pretty solid listen. Looked up each of the featured bands, and have been rocking out all morning to Secret Colours.

Awesome fellas. Clicked a few of the others in there..just no comparison. Funny one is the one in Arizona, it is the day they played the Bills. 4 minute mark or so dude jumps into the shot and screams "Go Bills" , too funny. Then they show a shot of fans walking towards the staium, sure was a lot of blue jerseys in there.

Edited by plenzmd1

Awesome fellas. Clicked a few of the others in there..just no comparison. Funny one is the one in Arizona, it is the day they played the Bills. 4 minute mark or so dude jumps into the shot and screams "Go Bills" , too funny. Then they show a shot of fans walking towards the staium, sure was a lot of blue jerseys in there.

I like the Oakland Raiders Episode

During the Pats first and hopefully only playoff game I'm going to absolutely drench them in mustard and ketchup

Drench my friends that is.

Please be Careful. I did the K and M last year @ the Pinto Kenny tailgate. . Ketchup and Mustard can cause injuries. There is VINEGAR in ketchup and it burns when it gets into your eyes.

During the Pats first and hopefully only playoff game I'm going to absolutely drench them in mustard and ketchup

Drench my friends that is.

your friends may not like you if they are sprayed with ketchup and mustard.

I like the Oakland Raiders Episode

Please be Careful. I did the K and M last year @ the Pinto Kenny tailgate. . Ketchup and Mustard can cause injuries. There is VINEGAR in ketchup and it burns when it gets into your eyes.

I know haha, was just kidding around. Was great to see some great traditions in action!

Thanks Jay that's one my better photos. Some of the Tailgate32 Buffalo Episode video was shoot at the Mud Lot 5:40 to 6:07 mark and 7:05 to 7:21 The T32 crew shoot a lot of video (we spent 3 hours driving and shooting from downtown Buffalo to Chestnut Ridge in Orchard Park). We where in the Big Tree Inn in the morning (9am) and they filmed ever inch of the place but only so much can be shown in a 8 minute video. I wanted to take them to the Frank L. Wright house and and into East Aurora (Bar Bill, Vidlers and the monumet to the horse buried in the front yard of a house.) but there is only so much time in a day. One of the other highlights in the video is former Buffalo Bill Lee Evans having a good time.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

I started watching some of the older stops on their trip and began to wonder, who did the planning? They've got a lot of back tracking. Here's a Google maps link to just the first half.....

Google starts crapping out after 20 destinations, and has a limit of 25, so this is only the first 17 stops.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=MetLife+Stadium+Drive,+East+Rutherford,+NJ&daddr=Cleveland+Browns+Stadium,+Cleveland+Browns+Stadium,+100+Alfred+Lerner+Way,+Cleveland,+OH+44114+to:M%26T+Bank+Stadium,+1101+Russell+Street,+Baltimore,+MD+to:Lambeau+Field,+Lombardi+Avenue,+Green+Bay,+WI+to:EverBank+Field,+Jacksonville,+FL+to:Georgia+Dome,+1+Georgia+Dome+Drive+Northwest,+Atlanta,+GA+to:Bank+of+America+Stadium,+South+Mint+Street,+Charlotte,+NC+to:Sun+Life+Stadium,+Miami+Gardens,+FL+to:Reliant+Astrodome,+Kirby+Drive,+Houston,+TX+to:Cowboys+Stadium,+1+Legends+Way,+Arlington,+TX+to:Edward+Jones+Dome,+901+North+Broadway,+St.+Louis,+MO+to:Arrowhead+Stadium,+Arrowhead+Drive,+Kansas+City,+MO+to:LP+Field,+Titans+Way,+Nashville,+TN+to:University+of+Phoenix+Stadium,+1+West+Cardinals+Drive,+Glendale,+AZ+to:Qualcomm+Stadium,+Friars+Road,+San+Diego,+CA+to:Candlestick+Park,+Jamestown+Avenue,+San+Francisco,+CA+to:Oakland-Alameda+County+Coliseum,+Coliseum+Way,+Oakland,+CA&hl=en&ll=35.245619,-98.261719&spn=51.74288,79.013672&sll=35.46067,-98.261719&sspn=51.623073,79.013672&geocode=FU7HbgIdd72V-ynxFABjfPjCiTG5Aor1H1sy5w%3BFQ5VeQIdB10h-ylNuEjUhfAwiDHphKqxVFLVwQ%3BFSBWVwIdTNRu-yHUbiRKA3UifCnDNGdIQwPIiTHUbiRKA3UifA%3BFaYJpwIdSErA-iF4SfE_4H-tUylvFmcGTvoCiDF4SfE_4H-tUw%3BFTi4zgEdYVYi-yGqEAMbkZj4JSlBl7wO5rbliDGqEAMbkZj4JQ%3BFasUAwIdqSr4-iFw4B16MJZ4FSmjQmULfgP1iDFw4B16MJZ4FQ%3BFR6AGQId_Egu-yFPk6s2vcgOSCk1Vba9LKBWiDFPk6s2vcgOSA%3BFf0UjAEdHqg3-yHb-QvGlOEVWCmp87WXBK_ZiDHb-QvGlOEVWA%3BFWH0xAEd2S9Q-iHzp-cJcJ6tlCkLqOeHG8BAhjHzp-cJcJ6tlA%3BFcq28wEd3Ws2-iH4nWqM6GAebSknR4jIhn1OhjH4nWqM6GAebQ%3BFWR9TQIdftWf-iHuyEDuYEuY4CnBxZ5LH7PYhzHuyEDuYEuY4A%3BFS3eUwIdskle-iHmRCX3jE3NvCkrktuUoeTAhzHmRCX3jE3NvA%3BFXXhJwIdIfLT-iHplJhmSbzF-SmXQb_kT2ZkiDHplJhmSbzF-Q%3BFX2Y_wEdJgJP-SFbMGmVqpfEuSndQKpMSEArhzFbMGmVqpfEuQ%3BFZhH9AEddOME-SHLJvhhMwbWMynh-W6wglTZgDHLJvhhMwbWMw%3BFTF3PwIdl420-CG3zpdaBejrjylng-MnMX-PgDG3zpdaBejrjw%3BFUgLQAIdxV23-CH3hVCT2zD70yn7kzRrw4WPgDH3hVCT2zD70w&mra=ls&t=m&z=4

Here's the second part of their trip....

https://maps.google....&mra=pd&t=m&z=4

They criss cross the country about 4 times by my count, and that doesn't include the short trips back and forth between stadiums that are close (one or two states apart).

Thanks for posting this Hammer...glad I finally got to meet you this year. How you explained the local gin joints is spot on...for every Applebees, there's four Big Trees or Gabriel's Gate. Already looking forward to next season (you have to, right?)

Thanks for posting this Hammer...glad I finally got to meet you this year. How you explained the local gin joints is spot on...for every Applebees, there's four Big Trees or Gabriel's Gate. Already looking forward to next season (you have to, right?)

It was my please meeting you. The Buffalo Bills fan battle cry, What till next year,,,,,,

• 4 weeks later...