Stevie tired of being dull

http://blogs.buffalo...he-emotion.html

Dull as gailey and fitz maybe ? This team needs to man up as they say

So Mr Johnson is tired of all the boring blah losing that is going on in this place. We need more enthuasiasm (and a competent QB)

Watch out gentlemen, I know some of you will beat your dogs and wives if this thug has the audacity to wish you all a happy new year again. Heres to hoping we get a TD and a penalty this weekend!

As the signature says, give the TD and penalty platter all day long!! Hype this boring sorry sack of a team up there Stevie!

Please don't negatively tweet Stevie anymore, he's wide open all day. Heres to one more hour of "billieving" for me!

Edited by Ryan L Billz
Changed title

I like Stevie.... I just wish he didn't drop so many balls. I have also noticed he tends to fall down before the tackles come.

I guarantee he is glad the other big signings are distracting people from ranting about his dropsie problem still going on....

yup he's dropped like a million balls this year.....he stinks! :wallbash: does he fall down or is he scooping another erratic fitz pass from the ground or 10 feet over his head?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Kind of misleading putting it in quotes.

I think SJ is just frustrated with what is going on, not directed any which way, because he is playing football and should be able to see problems everywhere.

Them staying out West this week, stories like this coming out, I expect them to still have their heart in San Francisco where they never unpacked it. I just can't see this team getting up...but, in the same light I do not see Arizona being able to keep up their pace with all they have faced recently.

I like Stevie.... I just wish he didn't drop so many balls. I have also noticed he tends to fall down before the tackles come.

I guarantee he is glad the other big signings are distracting people from ranting about his dropsie problem still going on....

I like how he falls down before tackles. He's really smart with his body and doesn't take unnecessary hits.

future apologies no one is digging the quotes....that is my interpretation of the statement as I watch this team.

No fire, need someone to act like they have a pair. Before Brady was hollywood and he used to headbutt everyone pre game it fired everyone up.

We need some fiaaaaaaaaaa........this chan/fitz/wanny/anyone named williams/ has really dampened my enthuasiasm this year.....its a brutal scene

Misleading thread title aside. How about a wide receiver who hasn't lost a game all by his lonesome by dropping a sure TD in his first two years as a starter. That would be cool in itself.

Stevie, Spiller, Mckelvin will never do right in some posters minds.............its 2012, the bills are 2-3......defense stinks, fitz stinks, BPA still worried about Stevie. let me help you out and throw in a "hes not a real #1 while your at it"

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I have seen every snap of every game this year....some more than once...I honestly don't recall Steve Johnson dropping a single ball. What are you watching?

I suppose I could be forgetting one...or maybe you define what I would call "uncatchable" as a "drop"

but that has not been an issue in 2012...of course, it appears that Fitz can only hit SJ on short underneath routs in the middle, in hopes that he can break a big gain...unless Fitz gets his **** together, it appears that Johnson will have to grow another foot, or bring his catchers glove to try to real in some of the worm burners the QB has been throwing his way...

Edited by Buftex

I have seen every snap of every game this year....some more than once...I honestly don't recall Steve Johnson dropping a single ball. What are you watching?

I suppose I could be forgetting one...or maybe you define what I would call "uncatchable" as a "drop"

but that has not been an issue in 2012...of course, it appears that Fitz can only hit SJ on short underneath routs in the middle, in hopes that he can break a big gain...unless Fitz gets his **** together, it appears that Johnson will have to grow another foot, or bring his catchers glove to try to real in some of the worm burners the QB has been throwing his way...

Preach !! This is what happens on my tv as well

future apologies no one is digging the quotes....that is my interpretation of the statement as I watch this team.

No fire, need someone to act like they have a pair. Before Brady was hollywood and he used to headbutt everyone pre game it fired everyone up.

We need some fiaaaaaaaaaa........this chan/fitz/wanny/anyone named williams/ has really dampened my enthuasiasm this year.....its a brutal scene

Maybe "no one is digging the quotes" because they don't actually represent a quote. See, there, how it's done. They're not interpretation marks.

I like that he fell down in the last game just as two or three guys were about ready to converge on him. He had already made the first down. By getting to the ground he avoids injury, avoids a fumble, and he wouldn't have made more than an extra yard or two before getting hit anyway. How many times have we seen a WR get the ball stripped because he was trying to get an extra yard as two or three guys worked him over? I'll gladly have Stevie take a dive to avoid that risk.

What are you watching? I saw him drop 3 in one game. One was on the goal line where he kindof reached over the DB and it hit him right in the hands and bounced off. There were 2 others in that game as well.

http://blogs.buffalo...he-emotion.html

"the like fitz and chan" added by me, he didn't say that

So Mr Johnson is tired of all the boring blah losing that is going on in this place. We need more enthuasiasm (and a competent QB)

Watch out gentlemen, I know some of you will beat your dogs and wives if this thug has the audacity to wish you all a happy new year again. Heres to hoping we get a TD and a penalty this weekend!

As the signature says, give the TD and penalty platter all day long!! Hype this boring sorry sack of a team up there Stevie!

Please don't negatively tweet Stevie anymore, he's wide open all day. Heres to one more hour of "billieving" for me!

Dude. Quotation marks mean you are quoting something someone said. When it's what you made up, not cool dude.

If you want to add something, try parenthesis and something that indicates it's your addition to the party.

Sorry, I normally don't do the grammar police thing, this is seriously misleading - suggest you consider editing it.

From reading the article, maybe he's going to get all up in Fitz face after the next missed pass, which I'm sure will really help Fitzy

Edited by Hopeful

Dude. Quotation marks mean you are quoting something someone said. When it's what you made up, not cool dude.

If you want to add something, try parenthesis and something that indicates it's your addition to the party.

Sorry, I normally don't do the grammar police thing, this is seriously misleading - suggest you consider editing it.

From reading the article, maybe he's going to get all up in Fitz face after the next missed pass, which I'm sure will really help Fitzy

editation en route....mod is gonna help fix

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I dunno. about stevie and Fitz . All year.

Maybe Stevie just knows that Fitz aint it.

I also have watched closely.

These guys are nothing like last year.

Stevie looks pretty good to me. Better than i expected especially last week. he ran some nice routes and had some good seperation giving Fitz a chance for a good YAC.

. Ryan needs to work on ball placement some more maybe?

Team needs to get wound up he thinks. I might agree something needs to happen, right?

I like the kid alot more than i did 2 years ago.

Get real dude. He is fine, Fitz just can't get the ball to him, either on target, or on time. If he played with Aaron Rogers he would be tearing up the league.

Can't disagree with the fire thing.

What are you watching? I saw him drop 3 in one game. One was on the goal line where he kindof reached over the DB and it hit him right in the hands and bounced off. There were 2 others in that game as well.

The guy that constantly defends fitz asks someone "what are you watching?".

yup he's dropped like a million balls this year.....he stinks! :wallbash: does he fall down or is he scooping another erratic fitz pass from the ground or 10 feet over his head?

My TV didn't show me that. It showed him leaping 3 or 4 inches for a high catchable pass. SJ isn't Megatron or Welker when it comes to stretching to catch a tough pass.

Stevie has been looking down most games. He just doesn't look like himself. I think he needs to do his quirky things in the endzone to get this team riled up and get himself going. Hopefully its not over the top where he'll get a penalty but he's a free spirit and needs to let loose. Only hope is that it'll rub off on the others.

My TV didn't show me that. It showed him leaping 3 or 4 inches for a high catchable pass. SJ isn't Megatron or Welker when it comes to stretching to catch a tough pass.

Some of you guys kill me nice cheapshot on Stevie. He ain't megatron ? No one is. There's one megatron

WEO you know your football but it's like dems vs repubs here with the pro fitz and anti fitz crowd......someone always has a slanted angle for any scenario. You and red dog are fitz guys and somehow that makes Stevie the prob in this thread? Welker would be out of the league by now if fitz was his qb IMO, hate to go all overboard but I think there's some truth in this statement. Fitz is a joke to the national media read some of the stuff they say......it's brutal

IMO Stevie's great. Thank god we hit on one draft pick.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I'm all for it, emotion and attitude is what this team needs right now. They don't look like they're having any fun out there, so what if we get a flag or two? I'd rather that then an emotionless lot of players who "give up" when they're down. If they are not going to get the emotion from the staff then they need to generate it on their own.

I'm all for it, emotion and attitude is what this team needs right now. They don't look like they're having any fun out there, so what if we get a flag or two? I'd rather that then an emotionless lot of players who "give up" when they're down. If they are not going to get the emotion from the staff then they need to generate it on their own.

Got it. Nothing screams I'm a moron more than getting a mis conduct penalty after a TD, because "They're not having any fun out there". That will fire up the team. That's what "generating emotion" is all about, acting like an immature douchebag on a pro team. Well, on the Bills anyway.

As if the media needs something new to laugh at the 2012 Bills.

Got it. Nothing screams I'm a moron more than getting a mis conduct penalty after a TD, because "They're not having any fun out there". That will fire up the team. That's what "generating emotion" is all about, acting like an immature douchebag on a pro team. Well, on the Bills anyway.

Get over it bro, I guess you're happy with the way they've been dead and emotionless this year.

Some of you guys kill me nice cheapshot on Stevie. He ain't megatron ? No one is. There's one megatron

WEO you know your football but it's like dems vs repubs here with the pro fitz and anti fitz crowd......someone always has a slanted angle for any scenario. You and red dog are fitz guys and somehow that makes Stevie the prob in this thread? Welker would be out of the league by now if fitz was his qb IMO, hate to go all overboard but I think there's some truth in this statement. Fitz is a joke to the national media read some of the stuff they say......it's brutal

IMO Stevie's great. Thank god we hit on one draft pick.

I'm standing by Fitz, yes. But I understand his flaws. You miss my point. I don't expect SJ to be Megatron, but he should have Megatron's mentality--that he can (and will ) catch anything thrown his way. Welker makes some great catches on tough (or bad) throws. He lays out all the time. SJ doesn't do that. Donald Jones does it more an even Chandler does. SJ likes it in stride between the 1 and the 3 and it appeared to me he was sulking a bit when he wasn't getting the catches. If SJ can't play like that then it's all talk. An who cares about that?

I'm standing by Fitz, yes. But I understand his flaws. You miss my point. I don't expect SJ to be Megatron, but he should have Megatron's mentality--that he can (and will ) catch anything thrown his way. Welker makes some great catches on tough (or bad) throws. He lays out all the time. SJ doesn't do that. Donald Jones does it more an even Chandler does. SJ likes it in stride between the 1 and the 3 and it appeared to me he was sulking a bit when he wasn't getting the catches. If SJ can't play like that then it's all talk. An who cares about that?

Those throws are designed that way, Its impossible for Brady to make a bad throw, BB just designs plays that make it look like the throw was bad and the WR had to work for it

You are correct, I'm sure the Defence and special teams are going to be just as pumped up and excited and having as much fun as Stevie getting to start their work with a 15 yard disadvatage!

I mean, as long as Stevie is having fun getting on the Highlight reel for celebrating rather then actually making a nice play, the rest of the team will be happy too!

This team has not been 'emotionless/dead" because Stevie has been able to be a clown on the field. If he wants to entertain everyone, he can do it on the sidelines after the plays are over and he isn't going to hurt the team with penalties. Or he can quit and become a full time Jill on the sidelines...........

I hope he does the "cooking dance" or maybe shoot down a few bird win or lose something funny cuz if he doesn't the only thing that will be funny is this team and Fitzhogwashes passes to a wide open Chandler but falls directly into the dirt...

SJ isn't Megatron or Welker when it comes to stretching to catch a tough pass.

Welker wasn't crap with out Tom Brady so imagine if Tom had SJ yea exactly... You cant compare SJ to Calvin that's ridiculous...

Kind of misleading putting it in quotes.

I think SJ is just frustrated with what is going on, not directed any which way, because he is playing football and should be able to see problems everywhere.

Them staying out West this week, stories like this coming out, I expect them to still have their heart in San Francisco where they never unpacked it. I just can't see this team getting up...but, in the same light I do not see Arizona being able to keep up their pace with all they have faced recently.

How's your quarterback Fitzbooger playing that's your guy isn't it? LOL... Don't run from me im like Freddy im a get ya im coming for you... LOL..

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

Again, what you define as a "drop" is different than I would define a "drop". Most every pass that has gone Johnson's way has been 3 feet over his head, or 2 feet behind him... the red zone is a little trickier, but in most every situation, Johnson has his man beat. Simply getting a hand on the pass doesn't mean it is an accurate pass. TJ Graham was much the same...makes me laugh when I think in week one, Gailey justified not dressing Graham by saying he "wasn't ready".... I wonder if he meant he (Gailey) "wasn't ready" to start fielding questions about why his franchise QB can't get the ball to his newest weapon...to me, Graham has looked like a credible NFL deep threat, being wasted at this point.

Edited by Buftex

Welker wasn't crap with out Tom Brady so imagine if Tom had SJ yea exactly... You cant compare SJ to Calvin that's ridiculous...

Can't agree with this, Welker was a hell of playmaker in his first 2 years with Miami, enough so that the pats gave up a 2nd and a 7th for him. On top of that in 2008 when Brady was hurt most of the year Welker caught 111 passes with Cassel as the starting QB. I can't stand the guy but to say that he's not crap without Brady is simply not true.

Funny you use that term because your post screams that. SJ is one of the best things about this team. There's not a doubt in my mind he'd be a pro bowler if we had a Qb with a stronger arm. He is always open. But he is such a loyal guy, he would never call out Fitz. This team needs more SJs.

And as long as he doesn't get a penalty, he can dance like a ballerina for all I care. This team has no emotion right now and it desperately needs some.

Funny you use that term because your post screams that. SJ is one of the best things about this team. There's not a doubt in my mind he'd be a pro bowler if we had a Qb with a stronger arm. He is always open. But he is such a loyal guy, he would never call out Fitz. This team needs more SJs.

And as long as he doesn't get a penalty, he can dance like a ballerina for all I care. This team has no emotion right now and it desperately needs some.

Nailed it ! BPA this team is going nowhere fast under fitz and gailey and their emotionless we fire no one up ever mentality

Quiet losses are no fun

Great post, I wasn't able to articulate like you but this covers my sentiments exactly. The guy loves playing for Buffalo and is loyal to his team and teammates, this alone speaks volumes this day and age. If you want to **** on the guy for trying to liven up this team of zombies be my guest but I see nothing wrong with it.