How many wins this season?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many wins this season? = why I watch the games. With the new D and the O we have been developing if it is more than 9 we should have tickets to the after party and maybe even get to the dance. So really how many isn't that important, unless it is 8 or less (I am not predicting 9 either, use and results may vary. If you have wood for more than four hours call a doctor or your girlfriend in anycase be happy about it).

Sad to say but I think 5.

Some opinions are better left to themselves. This team taking a step back would prove it to be one of the worst seasons in NFL history. I could not see this happening unless we lose Fitz.

@ NYJ W

KC W

Cle W

NE L

@ SF L

@ AZ W

TN W

Bye

@ Hou L (we lose one of the games betwen Hou and NE)

@ NE W

Mia L (trap game)

@ Ind W

Jac W

Stl W

Sea W

@ Mia W

NY L

We have trouble against Miami at home and right after two big games we won't have it any easier. The first NE game I think we come in not yet "gelled." The SF game could be a game we want to prove something in; but for this argument I don't think we bring it home. Jets come in to our home and beat us as they have oft done. 11-5 could get us ok. The possible 5 game win streak would be HUGE.

I really believe 11 is makable.

PTR

I also believe 11-5 is where we end up, barring injury. And, if that is the case, and we hit the playoffs pretty healthy, it'll have been because of a nasty defense and a pretty solid offense, with two good runningbacks. That is not a team anyone wants to play in the playoffs, especially a team like New England, who rely so much on the passing game. I can't wait. Everything I read and hear about the players and the team thus far since they showed up at training camp has only reenforced my confidence in this unit. They just seem like they are ready to really play an entire season, weather the challenges they'll face, and enforce their will on people. I love it!

Sad to say but I think 5.

When you typed the number five were you referring to the number of losses the Bills will suffer this year?

I keep looking at that schedule and then thinking about our defense, which means our offense will get more opportunities and the possible number of wins is actually frightening.

This is a team that should not lose those maybe games any more. I think we beat Miami and the Jets twice and we win our home opener so there's five wins. A split with New England. Tennessee and the Colts and we are at eight wins with some other winnable games out there on the schedule. So I am saying 10 wins but with a few breaks (And, no significant injuries) this team definitely can be amongst the best teams in the league.

Some opinions are better left to themselves. This team taking a step back would prove it to be one of the worst seasons in NFL history. I could not see this happening unless we lose Fitz.

@ NYJ W

KC W

Cle W

NE L

@ SF L

@ AZ W

TN W

Bye

@ Hou L (we lose one of the games betwen Hou and NE)

@ NE W

Mia L (trap game)

@ Ind W

Jac W

Stl W

Sea W

@ Mia W

NY L

We have trouble against Miami at home and right after two big games we won't have it any easier. The first NE game I think we come in not yet "gelled." The SF game could be a game we want to prove something in; but for this argument I don't think we bring it home. Jets come in to our home and beat us as they have oft done. 11-5 could get us ok. The possible 5 game win streak would be HUGE.

Doesn't this have us 2-4 in the div?

I really dont know what we are going to get but for you to honestly say 5 is the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard I have a hard time seeing us not getting to 8 wins. If we don't at least get to 9-7 it will be a disappointing season in my opinion. Seeing as we havent made the playoffs since I was a first grader I dont even know what being in the playoffs feels like let alone the superbowl. I would literally do anything to see it and I just really cant be that optimistic because I have had my heart broken so many times. Although this year I feel like we have the depth necessary to make a run and finally break our streak. As someone said its about fitz, if he stays healthy and plays well we should be alright.

As someone said its about fitz, if he stays healthy and plays well we should be alright.

Why is it all about Fitz? Granted he does play the most important position in football, but he's just one guy. I think it's more if our WRs can consistently catch the football AND the ones that aren't perfectly thrown. And if Fred stays healthy.

If Fred doesn't break his leg last year and SJ catches the ball in the 4th Q against the Jets, it could have been a different story.

Now that we have Vince, even if Fitz does get hurt we'll be OK I think.

WE wont get fooled again. dammit.

We shouldn't necessarily get fooled again?

LOL

Ironically, as a vocalist in many rock projects I have sung this song live many times... add to that, I posted this after a jam last night... I think you may now know why I misquoted jw's misquote... do the math... funny schtuff