Where are you now Bills Fan?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked that nearly everybody posting here including myself is no longer living in Buffalo. I live in Florida and occasionally visit but it's very depressing to see all the decay and poverty. Very sad what has happened to a once proud city. :cry:

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

Pittsburgh, PA. And I cringe at the number of fools who have changed their team to the Steelers once they moved here. There was a guy at my gym who noticed my Bills hat and said he was originally from Buffalo. Said it was great to have a fellow Bills fan around and he said he was now a Squealer fan. He has since moved to DC, so I'm guessing he just bought himself an RG3 jersey. I am originally from Erie, PA, and will bleed Bills until I die. I'm also a Spurs and Braves fan, but I gotta tell you, the feeling I will have when the Bills win the big one will dwarf any excitement I felt when they won titles.

GO BILLS!!

San Juan, Puerto Rico. Born in Hamburg.

President, treasurer and sole member of Bills Backers Puerto Rico.

Was in San Juan recently and visited Castillo San Cristobal. I believe I may have actually stood in front of the garita (sentry box) that is depicted in your avatar???

Los Angeles, from Chicago. Never been to the Ralph or even to the state of New York, but diehard Bills fan for 20 years. 1992 I started to like football and the Bills stuck on me and made me loyal, win or lose, it builds character. NO MOVE TO LOS ANGELES!!!!! Bills fans couldnt have that kind of luck, could they.......

Born in Norwich, grew up in Rochester.. also lived in Schenectady.. been in San Diego for 20 years now. Always have been and always will be a Bills fan. (unless they move..)

I am shocked that nearly everybody posting here including myself is no longer living in Buffalo. I live in Florida and occasionally visit but it's very depressing to see all the decay and poverty. Very sad what has happened to a once proud city. :cry:

I was thinking the exact same thing just before I read your post. Maybe we should start a mass "reverse exodus " back to Buffalo.