GB just stole a QB we could have developed

With GB's track record of drafting QBs, I'm confident he will. He'll then sit and learn from Rodgers and we know how the storyline goes with back-up QBs in GB.

The Bills sign them off their practice squad and they get hosed by the Jets?

Edited by Carey Bender

The QB that GB just stole, that we could have developed.

What he brings: He has the prototypical size and arm strength to make all the throws at the NFL level. He needs to improve his internal clock to succeed as he lacks the ability to buy time both within and outside of the pocket.

What he brings: He has the prototypical size and arm strength to make all the throws at the NFL level. He needs to improve his internal clock to succeed as he lacks the ability to buy time both within and outside of the pocket.

We could have developed that guy.

Would have loved to grab him in the 7th. As Mayock and NFLN guys indicated, he's got the skills just need to develop. Too bad...

:w00t: Hilarious. -When was the last time this organization was able to develop a QB?

We can't even develop a guy with nine years experience, a Harvard education, and a perfect wonderlic score! :lol:

Any FA, or UDFA quarterback we end up taking will need to be damn-near ready to go. -If he's relying on us to develop him, he's already in BIG trouble.

Edited by #34fan

His off the field issues scare me. I'm just not comfortable with a guy known for gazing sidelong and inappropriately at livestock.

EDIT: technically those incidents happened on a field. Not sure if they count as "off the field issues."

Edited by Coach Tuesday

Buddy said at his press conference that they'll be bringing in a FA. Didn't name any names, however...

Yes, and Buddy's words were very interesting.

"We're gonna get one in free agency. We're gonna bring in a quarterback, and we think a good one."

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/article832358.ece?twobillsdrive

Is he looking to fill the backup spot to replace Thigpen or competition for Fitz ? If the OL, LB and WR picks pan out, QB will be our weak link on the road to glory. So, I am wondering if Buddy is looking to start filling that gap sooner rather than later ?

That guy could be the next Matt Flynn!!

In all seriousness it sounds like the Bills had someone targeted but he was off the board, sooner than they thought.

Kirk Cousins perhaps??

I think they would have drafted him if the fuggin foreskins didn't snag him two picks in front of us. I groaned out load when they made that pick.

Would have loved to grab him in the 7th. As Mayock and NFLN guys indicated, he's got the skills just need to develop. Too bad...

We can sign him off there practice squad, they wont match the offer because he's not a good player, put him on our 53 man roster and when he plays we can show the world how terrible he is. O wait we did that with Brain Brohm.

Don't worry we'll get him, we'll trade a first round pick for him a few years from now...