RD 3, Pick #69: WR TJ Graham - NC State

SDS

Just when I was beginning to have some faith in the Bill's competence they absolutely wasted two picks on 7th round questionable talent in the 3rd. What a HORRIBLE pick by the Bill's. Must have been past Nix's bedtime. There was so much talent available and they ruined a good draft. It is all downhill from here. SAD!! :censored:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1335579884[/url]' post='2450312']

Just when I was beginning to have some faith in the Bill's competence they absolutely wasted two picks on 7th round questionable talent in the 3rd. What a HORRIBLE pick by the Bill's. Must have been past Nix's bedtime. There was so much talent available and they ruined a good draft. It is all downhill from here. SAD!! :censored:

Just your opion.

The only way this works is if Easley or Jones becomes a viable #2. They needed a big fast #2 to stretch the field and be a threat. This is obviously the Roscoe replacement but it doesn't fill the #2 hole.

Obviously they love the guy. But he won't play outside and Nelson is very good in the slot. If Easley comes up then this could be awesome. But we haven't at all filled the need for a #2 WR.

The thing is, after Randle was taken, there really wasn't one left to take that wasn't a huge ?

If Easley, jones or even Hagan can be an outside threat. We'll be fine.

I was right there with you, but Nix says he'll play outside.

I read he graded out no higher than a 5th rounder. Mayock had him graded as a 7th rounder. This is a real head scratcher. I'm not saying he's bad, but why trade up? Buddy must have really loved this guy. Maybe he'll tell us.

Yeah, not sure what the strategy was with this trade up... Hope to hear the organization's thinking on this one.

But if he ends up being as good a punt returner as Parrish at least, its fine by me...

It's ok, they got the verical stretch the field burner. THey already had the big slow plodder covered.

Would have preferred trading up for the taller and maybe even faster hill, but at least it's a complimentary pick to our other WRs

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Not True you have everyone's favorite Mohammad Sanu and Marvin Jones from Cal. that had a great Senior bowl .

Sanu had four receptions of over 20 yards in his entire career. Marvin jones is not a guy anyone would think is a starter as a rookie.

I'm very surprised the Bills think he can play outside but maybe he can. They thought Roscoe could. But roscoe's more effective in the slot.

The interesting thing is that's the kind of quick out this Bills offense likes to run. Which makes him an interesting fit.

I still have a hard time believing he was the best receiver available at that spot, though. :wacko:

That's what I was getting at. He fits what we run very well. Quick throws and he gets YAC. I don't think anyone really knows anything about any player drafted past RD 2, including every NFL team. Based on who and where they scouted heavily they wanted this guy.

Watch this, well spoken kid, good genes (track family history), and wants to win.

In the presser, Buddy said they moved up because they weren't sure he'd make it through the next couple of picks before we would have picked. He said thry didn't want to get that close and not get him. Take it for what it's worth but that's straight from the GM.

So he was "worried"? Talk about a panic overreaction. If you are going to move up for a WR why not a real one like Randle.

I would take Marvin Jones from Cal.

1,000,000 out of a 1,000,000 times over TJ Graham.

This pick should insight the use of pitchforks and torches outside of One Bills Drive.

This is beyond horrible pick.

It's almost unbelievable that this really happened.

What about Sanu?

Wow! I am in complete disbelief. I hope when I wake up tomorrow, I'll see that this never happened.

Why so serious?

I don't get it. Hopefully he provides speed and has the courage to run over middle. It looks like a whitner like reach for need to me. I am a big Sanu fan and surprises they passed and I don't understand trading up. But I hope I am wrong and will place trust in nix and co

So he was "worried"? Talk about a panic overreaction. If you are going to move up for a WR why not a real one like Randle.

Randle's scared of his own shadow and I doubt Buddy had any interest in him.

I hope you're holding up considering these trying times.

Buddy said this draft was deep at WRs and he values draft picks (i.e., no trading ups). So what does he go and do? Drafts a WR in the 3rd and trades a pick to do so (for all of those mocking the complainers that the pick traded was merely a 7th -- can you tell me when Stevie was drafted?).