RD 3, Pick #69: WR TJ Graham - NC State

SDS

1335578830[/url]' post='2450227']

It's amazing: We take a need and BPA at corner, people complain we need an LT and WR. We take an LT, people whine we needed a WR. We take a WR , people whine about that too. Is there any pick we could possibly make that won't be hated?

We could have drafted luck and people would B word.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be right, but for a reason you probably did not intend. Supposedly, the knock on him is that he does not go over the middle - just like Lee.

With Roscoe, he had not problem going over the middle.

Let's hope TJ is more willing to go over the middle than Evans.

Not Roscoe 2.0, more like Lee Evans 2.0. Not bad.

It's amazing: We take a need and BPA at corner, people complain we need an LT and WR. We take an LT, people whine we needed a WR. We take a WR , people whine about that too. Is there any pick we could possibly make that won't be hated?

When did they draft a LT?

I would take Marvin Jones from Cal.

1,000,000 out of a 1,000,000 times over TJ Graham.

This pick should insight the use of pitchforks and torches outside of One Bills Drive.

This is beyond horrible pick.

It's almost unbelievable that this really happened.

What about Sanu?

Wow! I am in complete disbelief. I hope when I wake up tomorrow, I'll see that this never happened.

It's the third round. Really?

Really?!?

I mean, seriously?!?!?

Step off the ledge.

This pick should insight the use of pitchforks and torches outside of One Bills Drive.

What about Sanu?

Wow! I am in complete disbelief. I hope when I wake up tomorrow, I'll see that this never happened.

Y'know... I understand not liking the pick, I understand thinking that there are better players the Bills should've picked. But pitchforks and torches over a third round pick? Get a grip.

I like the pick actually. Who else would clearly be better or have less risk in the 3rd? The kid has lots of upside, killer speed, can return kicks, and provides that really, really deep threat Nix said he wanted in a WR? This kid fills all the attributes we all here were looking for, sept maybe size. Size I'll grant you would have also been nice, but lots of little receivers do well in tihs league; heck we play two of them each year in Welker, and Holmes.

Tim-

Would we have been better off with Floyd, Glenn, and Josh Robinson?

No, and here is why. We need good young corners (Williams and Gilmore) to replace the aging Florance and McGee. So what is wrong with that. Glenn is a stud, played LT and LG against the best players in College football in the best conference and held his own. And we needed speed on the outside at WR so what is wrong with that

Mayock just said he had him rated as a 7th rounder... and we traded up for him..?

Ah, well they just said we switched 3rd round spots and gave up a 7th... Not too bad I guess...

I read he graded out no higher than a 5th rounder. Mayock had him graded as a 7th rounder. This is a real head scratcher. I'm not saying he's bad, but why trade up? Buddy must have really loved this guy. Maybe he'll tell us.

What about Sanu?

Duude, just calm the f%$# down.

But they would have gotten him two spots later.

And you know this how?

There was talk Miami was trying to trade up for a WR and Jax may hv been interested

Buddy obviously felt like he needed to move up to get the guy he wanted and only gave up a freaking 7th round pick

I really don't get what the problem is with that

Uh...you posted this same crap five minutes ago. And for the record the majority of posters are very happy with the first two picks.

FOR EVERYONE WHO IS WORRIED ABOUT HIS SUPPOSED DISLIKE FOR GOING OVER THE MIDDLE WATCH HIS HIGHLIGHTS. Seriously, half if not more of the throws his way are on routes right into the thick of the LB's. He does fine, and doesn't shy from contact. On top of that he is very clearly quick beyond belief and gives CB's fits. Draws PI's like crazy. This is a solid pick.

The trade happened after the Texans pick was in, which means the Bills knew who they picked and then traded. It just was a delayed announcement. But the Bills knew he was gone.

I think people often don't realize the teams know who was picked long before we do.

TV presentation is behind actual paperwork.