Brandon Marshall on his way out of Miami

Sweet, the moron Phins just traded away their best offensive weapon :worthy:

Doubt Manning goes to Miami now. Plus he didn't even both to go thru the Miami clubhouse and met the HC in Indy.

On second thought, 2 #3's for Marshall.... Jeez

Edited by Fear the Beard

Sweet, the moron Phins just traded away their best offensive weapon :worthy:

Doubt Manning goes to Miami now. Plus he didn't even both to go thru the Miami clubhouse and met the HC in Indy.

Could mean that both Manning and Wayne to the Dolphins.

Sounds like Reggie Wayne to the Phins to me, without Manning. Maybe they make a play for VJax. Marshall was one of their best players but still probably a cancer.

Exactly my thinking....I bet they are trying to leverage the prior relationship to lure both Manning and Wayne.

This guy is the biggest d-bag in sports...thank God the Bills never sign a-holes like this guy.

AJ, he is a diagnosed borderline. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-borderline-personality-disorder-20120314,0,4191895.story

I am positive that you, in your field, have come across hundreds of them. There is no cure, and the dolphins were smart to trade him.

I heard him talk on Sirius once, and he isn't stupid. He is sick, and btw has a HUGE amount of talent imo. The Bears made a mistake, or so I think.

AJ, he is a diagnosed borderline. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-borderline-personality-disorder-20120314,0,4191895.story

I am positive that you, in your field, have come across hundreds of them. There is no cure, and the dolphins were smart to trade him.

I heard him talk on Sirius once, and he isn't stupid. He is sick, and btw has a HUGE amount of talent imo. The Bears made a mistake, or so I think.

I remember hearing that before, but being borderline doesn't create involuntary striking of women. I know he's challenged in terms of dealing with his emotions, but if that were my sister or daughter he was hitting I'd be going off on that guy. There's just no excuse for hitting a woman, IMO.

BTW, I don't know if you saw my post a while back in one of your threads, but I had no idea you were a die hard Bama fan!

I remember hearing that before, but being borderline doesn't create involuntary striking of women. I know he's challenged in terms of dealing with his emotions, but if that were my sister or daughter he was hitting I'd be going off on that guy. There's just no excuse for hitting a woman, IMO.

BTW, I don't know if you saw my post a while back in one of your threads, but I had no idea you were a die hard Bama fan!

My father was born in Alabama. I have watched this great team for years. To be honest, it eases the pain of being a Bills fan lol. These are the only 2 teams I care about, really in any sport.

I did read your post, and while Saban is not a nice guy, he is as good as it gets. He hires the best assistants, and has a network of people who, with good reason, buy into his program. And, he is probably the best rcruiter ever.

Dont'a Hightower is going to be an absolute star. Upshaw will also, but he is made for a 3/4 imo. Mark Barron is just sick; I like him more than Kirkpatrick. Vlachos is going to be a good OC, combines or not. Their TE would be a late round steal, and their backup corners are great. Nico Johnson is a stud. I could go on lol.

Wrt Marshall, hopefully you don't think that I am excusing his violent act against a woman. If he gets jail time, I would be happy. I was agreeing with you that he is an a-hole. This is what borderlines were called before people were aware of this diagnosis. The odds of him getting better, as you know, are quite slim. But, his talent level is SO off the charts, the Bears took a chance on him. One they will probably regret.

My father was born in Alabama. I have watched this great team for years. To be honest, it eases the pain of being a Bills fan lol. These are the only 2 teams I care about, really in any sport.

I did read your post, and while Saban is not a nice guy, he is as good as it gets. He hires the best assistants, and has a network of people who, with good reason, buy into his program. And, he is probably the best rcruiter ever.

Dont'a Hightower is going to be an absolute star. Upshaw will also, but he is made for a 3/4 imo. Mark Barron is just sick; I like him more than Kirkpatrick. Vlachos is going to be a good OC, combines or not. Their TE would be a late round steal, and their backup corners are great. Nico Johnson is a stud. I could go on lol.

Wrt Marshall, hopefully you don't think that I am excusing his violent act against a woman. If he gets jail time, I would be happy. I was agreeing with you that he is an a-hole. This is what borderlines were called before people were aware of this diagnosis. The odds of him getting better, as you know, are quite slim. But, his talent level is SO off the charts, the Bears took a chance on him. One they will probably regret.

As much as I can't stand Saban, apparently parents love the guy and always want to send their kids to his program. And you're right, he's as good as it gets in terms of a college coach...you can't argue with the success he's had.

I agree about Marshall's talent...and being back with Cutler will be a deadly combination. I'm thinking he may end up with a suspension from the NFL this season and will miss some time, but Chicago is in position to make a run this year it looks like.