Bills will wear White at home this weekend

FluffHead

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like this either ...unless they break out blue pants with them.

Are we allowed to do something like that? Wearing blue pants would make the away jersey so much better... In Madden u can add blue pants to the home and away jerseys... I always play with the new white helmet the new home jersey and blue pants... it looks so cool... But getting back to my question : Is there a rule in the NFL where they say u have to present your jersey types in the beginning of the season? or can u add different things along the way?

Are we allowed to do something like that? Wearing blue pants would make the away jersey so much better... In Madden u can add blue pants to the home and away jerseys... I always play with the new white helmet the new home jersey and blue pants... it looks so cool... But getting back to my question : Is there a rule in the NFL where they say u have to present your jersey types in the beginning of the season? or can u add different things along the way?

I think you have to do it not only before the season, but have it approved years in advance for the production of jerseys for sale etc.

I'm not seeing how this whiteout is going to work. I don't think it's going to be warm enough to just wear a T shirt, and I don't know how many people, including me, have white stuff to wear other than that.

I'm not seeing how this whiteout is going to work. I don't think it's going to be warm enough to just wear a T shirt, and I don't know how many people, including me, have white stuff to wear other than that.

Just get a long sleeve white Tshirt for around $10 somewhere one size too large and wear that over your normal outfit for the weather (which is unseasonably mild anyway). If that's too much can probably find a jar of white body paint and go "commando"

i think it's neat how the team is involved and is looking for a connection with the fans on Sunday

Everyone should bring a white towel they can wave around regardless which alone could even suffice

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

White outs are cool, but what I'm really looking forward to is the blue out. That'll be after the game when I'll be saying "Damn, the Jets got blue out today!"

Ha! Nice.

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but ESPN had Freddy on yesturday and he mention what seemed to be a plan for the fans to wear all white and wave white towels in an effort to create a "white out" at the Ralph on Sunday. Has anybody up there heard of this?

Edited by twist_to_open

Ok, first Scott norwood is showing up, then the Kent hull pregame tribute video, now the whiteout with white towels?

This is just setting us up for a fall.

When was the last time any team in football had a whiteout?

Penn State does it a few times a year. At the NFL level though I've never seen such a thing.