From where will YOU be watching the game?

Whites Bay

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At my backyard man cave!

Nice set up BillsFanNC!!! Just be careful if the Bills lose heartbreaker style, you have an axe not to far from where you'll be watching the game....

As for myself I'll be watching the game at Station des Sports in downtown Montreal enjoying wings and nachos and lots of beer, and if the Bills win the game, I'll be very very very happy and will be going to work Monday morning with a serious hangover but will have a permanent smile on my face....

my buddy is staying at the omni...im gonna have him get up there and meet him at either suburban station or market east and head to mcfaddens from there..so if possible save 3 seats...

Its actually really easy to get to from the airport. Taking 95 north, it would take you no less than 15 minutes. However, because the Eagles are playing at home, you should plan accordingly regardless.

Nice set up BillsFanNC!!! Just be careful if the Bills lose heartbreaker style, you have an axe not to far from where you'll be watching the game....

As a matter of fact there is indeed an axe hanging up under the lean-to. But it's been there for three years for some brutal losses and I have controlled myself thus far. :devil:

my buddy is staying at the omni...im gonna have him get up there and meet him at either suburban station or market east and head to mcfaddens from there..so if possible save 3 seats...

Will do Pooj. I'll be there with a fellow Syracuse alum as well and we're going to try to get there fairly early to get a table.

It will be midnight here in Bangkok and I haven't found any bar (and I quit drinking, pretty much) to see it at so be streaming for me again. But that is okay, I have been wearing the same shirt the last 2 sunday/monday mornings. Hope it gets the same results :thumbsup:

I'll be DVDR'ing it this Sunday... AAARRGGHHH Family comes first, and I didn't even bother to tell the warden how imprtant this game was to me.. :)

It'll be a trick to NOT listen to the radio, or others on their cell phones shouting out the game score.. Gawd I hate that!!!

I do have 4 tickets section 113 for the Eagles game though.. :) Looking forward to that test!

Tim-

i will be at that game as well......

I'll be at the last Pirates home game of the year. But generally I would be watching it from the Wexford Ale House in the North Hills of Pittsburgh. The guy who owns it is from Buffalo and always has the Bills games on. I intend on wearing a Bills hat to the game and following it on my phone.

It will be midnight here in Bangkok and I haven't found any bar (and I quit drinking, pretty much) to see it at so be streaming for me again. But that is okay, I have been wearing the same shirt the last 2 sunday/monday mornings. Hope it gets the same results :thumbsup:

That's commitment! My jersey's gettin' a little ripe!:flirt:

@ my house with family and friends, in Jax FL.

I dont think I`ll be watching this game unless its televised in washington. I'm a bills fan 2nd, because I've been a niners fan for as long as i can possibly remember, so if I'm streaming online it'll be the niners game. I hate the jets and the pats so I've always hoped for success in Buffalo and I love Fitzpatrick and Jackson. So lets see what happens folks. 2-0 is great, but to end a 15-game losing streak to the pats would be amazing. I think its about time.

Parked in front of my TV in NJ ... thank goodness last week I was sitting at THE RALPH with that beautiful sunshine in my face even though the two fans behind me starting attacking Fitz beginning with the first series ... it's funny how they shut their mouths in the second half although their constant calling of MCKELVIN MCKELVIN made me think that they were really Raiders' fans who had put on the wrong shirt and hat on the way to the stadium!

I truly hope the 12th MAN starts shouting early and loud and keeps it up all game long.

GO BILLS ...

so...i live in okc, my apt doesn't face the right direction so i can't get dtv. sacked up and spent 350 for sunday ticket to go. well, week 1 it didnt work, but watched an online feed, hooked it up to my flat screen, and watched. not great picture but i assumed it was only for a week so whatever. i got the sunday ticket feed for week 2. it was the same or worse. 350 for a ****ty picture. i want to cancel it but we are 2-0. so i guess i sack up and keep it for a bit. i actually have friends coming over to watch this week. will be mildly embarrassing but whatever i am doing my part for a bills win.

also if anybody is in okc, i think next week i am going to start going to the bricktwon brewery. they want to be a registered bills backers bar, but the my email keeps getting kicked back due to a full inbox. they will do 2 dollar pints for us for the game. our only backers bar is a wildwings...which sucks, ive been, nothing buffalo about it.

I'll be watching with my Bills buds at Rivals Sports Bar in Williamsport as we do every game. It's surprising how many there is since we're in Steeler, Eagles country. These are "hardcore" Bills fans, not jump on the wagon type fans. I am from Buffalo (born and raised there) and will always be a "Buffalo" Bills fan, unless they move the team then I might have to cross over to the dark side........NAWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

GO BILLS

I'll be scrambling to find a bar in London on my first day of vacation in 2+ years! I have a fall back of my phone and directv if that falls through.

I was in Munich, Germany last week during the Raider game. Be advised that you can buy NFL games through NFL's Game Pass if you're out of the country and watch on your computer.

BTW,... Oktoberfest in Munich is absolutely wild if you've never been there.

For this week game,... will be at Buffalo Wild Wings with my boys in suburban Richmond, VA

Edited by cage

I'll be scrambling to find a bar in London on my first day of vacation in 2+ years! I have a fall back of my phone and directv if that falls through.

I am in London on business and I have decided on the Sports Cafe in Haymarket. I will check this threat again to see if you will be there. Unfortunately I didn't bring any Bills gear since I didn't think I would find a place to watch the game. Supposedly they have good NFL coverage!

In my in-law's basement praying that the last week of smack talking the Brady-lovin SOB that is my father-in-law (actually a great guy aside from his pats affinity) doesn't backfire. If we lose, I will be outta that house with his stockpile of high priced booze quicker than you can say Leodis.