This is why we are 2-9

Bufcomments

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have too many guys that basically do nothing: Too numberous to list, but I'll start with Kelsay, Whitner, Evans.

And more guys that can lose you a game than win you a game: See Leodis McLuvin.

:unsure:

No one has been tougher on Kelsay than I have over the past few years...But these last couple weeks he has come up with some big plays and...I can't believe I'm saying this...Kelsay's FAR from the biggest problem lately...Of coarse that could change quickly... B-)

Completely agree. After a decade of this I'm in no mood to feel good about any moral victories - a win's a win and a loss is a loss - if you think we should be praised for playing well and still losing then I think Pop Warner may be your game - I hear they get snowcones and Sunny D just for playing hard.

Do I believe all is doom and gloom with this team? No way. I believe there are plenty of things to be hopeful and maybe even excited about. But we can't lose focus of the bottom line, and the bottom line is that this is the NFL where the big boys play and the only thing that matters is winning.

I see Bills fans who are so far removed from a winning culture that they are happy to revel in the positive things on this team, no matter how small. There have been so few real victories that they settle for moral victories and to go crazy over any players who show promise for surely they are the building blocks of the future. Except that the future never comes - the core never materializes, the Bills never get any better, our misses in talent far outweigh or hits and about the only thing we CAN root for are moral victories.

I'm desperately tired of people telling me that I should be happy for all the moral victories and the positives, that I should understand that these things take time to turn around (love that one - it's be a freakin' DECADE and counting) and that I have no right to complain. As a Bills fan of 40 years it's my RIGHT to be unsatisfied with what I see and to say something about it. I will not be told I'm not a real fan and the day I stop complaining about the things I don't like is they day I'll just hang it up and stop watching football altogether. I call BS on moral victories - just give me real wins.

While I definitely understand where you're coming from, it's completely unfair to this regime to put all the baggage from the last decade on their shoulders. When you do that, it impairs your ability to objectively see where this team is going. I agree that the bottom line is wins and losses, but it doesn't happen overnight. And yes, I know that many fans would want to respond to that statement by citing the last ten years again, but it's pointless to do that. Chan and Buddy have a plan, and they are in year one of that plan. Compared to week one, this is a different team. They appear to be well coached, motivated, and growing. The younger players are slowly seeing more playing time and becoming more effective. They are limiting mistakes, playing hard until the final whistle, and making big plays at crucial times. If they continue along these lines, and add more talent along the way, this will translate into wins and success.

No, the one that was overthrown to him so he had to leap for it and got a hand on it that tipped the ball into troy's hands. I don't think I have ever seen stevie make a catch like that.

Two hands, and he makes them all the time. Not a perfect or great pass, but worse catch than pass. He should have caught it. It hit him in both hands and wasnt so low or so behind him that it made it an extremely difficult catch. He needs to make that catch.

The Bills have too many guys that basically do nothing: Too numberous to list, but I'll start with Kelsay, Whitner, Evans.

And more guys that can lose you a game than win you a game: See Leodis McLuvin.

:unsure:

Hey hey Kelsay has looked pretty good lately, compared to earlier in the season. Also theres a reason other WR are open when the game is on the line, teams are not gonna leave Evan in man coverage. Fitz will go to him automatically. Gailey stated that Whitner is doing exactly what they want him to do plus he added that he has more value because of the added responsibility required of him. Not my words but the coach, so obv he believes in Whitner.

LEODIS McLUVIN...OMG,IS HILARIOUS, I ALMOST BUSTED A GUT :lol::lol::lol:

Completely agree. After a decade of this I'm in no mood to feel good about any moral victories - a win's a win and a loss is a loss - if you think we should be praised for playing well and still losing then I think Pop Warner may be your game - I hear they get snowcones and Sunny D just for playing hard.

Do I believe all is doom and gloom with this team? No way. I believe there are plenty of things to be hopeful and maybe even excited about. But we can't lose focus of the bottom line, and the bottom line is that this is the NFL where the big boys play and the only thing that matters is winning.

I see Bills fans who are so far removed from a winning culture that they are happy to revel in the positive things on this team, no matter how small. There have been so few real victories that they settle for moral victories and to go crazy over any players who show promise for surely they are the building blocks of the future. Except that the future never comes - the core never materializes, the Bills never get any better, our misses in talent far outweigh or hits and about the only thing we CAN root for are moral victories.

I'm desperately tired of people telling me that I should be happy for all the moral victories and the positives, that I should understand that these things take time to turn around (love that one - it's be a freakin' DECADE and counting) and that I have no right to complain. As a Bills fan of 40 years it's my RIGHT to be unsatisfied with what I see and to say something about it. I will not be told I'm not a real fan and the day I stop complaining about the things I don't like is they day I'll just hang it up and stop watching football altogether. I call BS on moral victories - just give me real wins.

+1. Nicely stated. I was as pissed off at this loss as I would have been had we been in the playoff race. I knew this was going to be a rough year and I was just hoping to see improvement from week to week. I've seen improvement and this team definitely plays with heart, never quits and they are entertaining to watch once again; however, after back-to-back wins and several near misses, including three OT losses, I want wins. REAL victories. "Moral victories" mean nothing and I've grown to absolutely LOATHE that term. GO BILLS!!!

Ask someone who went through the 86 and 87 seasons. Teams go through this while they turn things around. Have a drink and relax.

PTR

I agree, but only on the condition that they actually turn it around.!

We will not know for a year or two if this is all just another cluster.

Not going to get into a conversation much because I believe you are just bitching....but

What would you rather have.....Pittsburg is the better team right now with a killer defense......and our team didn't give up and battled till the end

Would you feel better if we lost by 4 touchdowns and the game was over at halftime?

Moral victories DO count when they teach a young team how to (1) hang in there and (2) regroup quickly following a loss.

Young teams need to learn how to win, which, I understand is a process. I don't know first-hand because I am a natural-born winner-- but, you know, that's what they say.

+1. Nicely stated. I was as pissed off at this loss as I would have been had we been in the playoff race. I knew this was going to be a rough year and I was just hoping to see improvement from week to week. I've seen improvement and this team definitely plays with heart, never quits and they are entertaining to watch once again; however, after back-to-back wins and several near misses, including three OT losses, I want wins. REAL victories. "Moral victories" mean nothing and I've grown to absolutely LOATHE that term. GO BILLS!!!

Its not about being happy with moral victories.....its about seeing a team that is learning to walk before it can run.......

I just dont get it....would people that "aren't into moral victories" be happy if the team was just mailing it in every week and not competing? This team is IMPROVING. Thats all we can ask for this year.

Two hands, and he makes them all the time. Not a perfect or great pass, but worse catch than pass. He should have caught it. It hit him in both hands and wasnt so low or so behind him that it made it an extremely difficult catch. He needs to make that catch.

The throw was high, but Johnson didn't have to leap, and as you said, that catch has to be made. Alas.....

Its not about being happy with moral victories.....its about seeing a team that is learning to walk before it can run.......

I just dont get it....would people that "aren't into moral victories" be happy if the team was just mailing it in every week and not competing? This team is IMPROVING. Thats all we can ask for this year.

Exactly. I don't understand why people don't understand that either,man.

We are learning to compete with inferior talent. With either Luck or Mallett under center, we will have a guy under center who can make the plays that Fitz cant- and moving Fitz to the bench makes that aspect of the team stronger. Upgrade the OT spots and we are in good shape offensively.

Add some talent and depth to the DL and upgrade the LB's and the defense will be in great shape. Might take two good drafts, but it will take time to develop a young QB anyways.

This team has improved by leaps and bounds, but we need to have more good offseasons to continue that trend. Can't wait for Spiller to return and for Johnson's continued improvement- never expected him to be as good as he is becoming- today notwithstanding.

We are learning to compete with inferior talent. With either Luck or Mallett under center, we will have a guy under center who can make the plays that Fitz cant- and moving Fitz to the bench makes that aspect of the team stronger. Upgrade the OT spots and we are in good shape offensively.

Add some talent and depth to the DL and upgrade the LB's and the defense will be in great shape. Might take two good drafts, but it will take time to develop a young QB anyways.

This team has improved by leaps and bounds, but we need to have more good offseasons to continue that trend. Can't wait for Spiller to return and for Johnson's continued improvement- never expected him to be as good as he is becoming- today notwithstanding.

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how moving Fitz to the bench improves this team?

- Veteran Leadership

- Money on third down

- Has the guts to go for touchdowns instead of field goals

- Keeps teams from pinning their ears back because he has the guts to make the needed throw

- Has a short memory on mistakes

- Is a friggen tough hard nosed player....will thow a block out there to help someone else get a first down

- Finds the open guy

- Has scrambling ability.....and wont run out of bounds if it means not getting the first down

- Plays well against tough defenses

But hey....he throws a bad ball every once in a while....SEND HIS @SS TO THE BENCH

How about this....instead of blaming one of the few bright spots on this team for playing his guts out....how about we instead get players for a defense that can stop people from driving down the field.....allow Fitz a few more possessions and watch his 300 plus yard/multiple touchdown games turn into more 300 plus yard multiple touchdown games that result in wins instead of losses.....

Im sorry Adam...I like you and I like your posts but I am just frustrated with people bagging on Fitz so we can go draft a shiny new toy.....

Here's the thing - the Bills have been "learning to win" or "showing improvement" for 10+ years. I'm all for the positives - if I didn't have those I'd have stopped watching years ago. But at some point it has to lead to something better. If you keep taking steps forward but never getting anywhere, what's the point? I'm not saying they have to win the Super Bowl (although that's the ultimate goal), but winning a handful of games year after year isn't really making progress, despite the progress I see in individual games and seasons.

So I ask, look at the "progress" and positives over the long run and tell me whether we're actually going anywhere of just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. In 2003 I was willing to believe the former - that was 7 years ago and now I'm starting to believe in the latter until I see some concrete evidence to the contrary.

They are good enough to outplay Balt, Pittsburg..the better teams in the league.

If they are playing above the paygrade that's coaching . They have some solid coaches, we need better players at 2 key places, DE and LB. They hang with these teams and hand them games , that what pissing me off.

I couldn't agree with you anymore.!!!! I've been saying for at least 3-4 threads now, that we just need 2 defensive players that are impact players and we will have a very solid team. We are that close of becoming one of the better teams in the league.

They are good enough to outplay Balt, Pittsburg..the better teams in the league.

If they are playing above the paygrade that's coaching . They have some solid coaches, we need better players at 2 key places, DE and LB. They hang with these teams and hand them games , that what pissing me off.

they are playing very hard and with great effort but we have little pass rush and no LB at all. none ! I'm very pleased they can hang in there at this point, Gailey is doing a tremendous job it's called learning how to win

Edited by CardinalScotts

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how moving Fitz to the bench improves this team?

- Veteran Leadership

- Money on third down

- Keeps teams from pinning their ears back because he has the guts to make the needed throw

- Is a friggen tough hard nosed player....will thow a block out there to help someone else get a first down

- Finds the open guy

- Has scrambling ability.....and wont run out of bounds if it means not getting the first down

But hey....he throws a bad ball every once in a while....SEND HIS @SS TO THE BENCH

How about this....instead of blaming one of the few bright spots on this team for playing his guts out....how about we instead get players for a defense that can stop people from driving down the field.....allow Fitz a few more possessions and watch his 300 plus yard/multiple touchdown games turn into more 300 plus yard multiple touchdown games that result in wins instead of losses.....

Im sorry Adam...I like you and I like your posts but I am just frustrated with people bagging on Fitz so we can go draft a shiny new toy.....

I love Fitz and what he has done this year. I also think he should be the starter next year.

That being said, it's even MORE reason to draft a QB this year. Let him sit and learn the pro game and the new offense for a year (or even 2).

We're a 2-9 team. Even with Fitz, we're 2-7. Talent needs to be upgraded at a lot of positions.

If we can bring someone in who will eventually be everything Fitz is, AND MORE, then we do it and keep Fitz around as our eventual veteran back-up.

I want to draft a QB, but it does not mean that I think Fitz isnt playing well.

Also, if our QBs are gone by the time we pick, then I have no problem going defense (Front 7).

It should be looked at as Fitz putting us in a win-win situation with regards to drafting. I'm not blaming him for losses, or think he's hurting us. I just think the position could be improved upon in the future.

If we were improving, we would be winning more games, not losing more games, than last year and the years previous.

Sure, we are playing hard, and keeping it close... but fact is, we are losers and are not getting any better.

Hopefully next year gets us more victories.

...they are good enough to beat anybody they play, ....

....No moral victories.... already seeing posts about Chan has this team playing better, Al Davis was right.... just win baby.

How can you disparage moral victory declarations while in the same breath assert the losing team is better than the victors. If you are irreverent to the intangibles outside the win- loss column then clearly they are not “good enough” to beat all the teams they have lost to.

- Veteran Leadership

- Money on third down

- Finds the open guy

+1 nicely said. It is fairly obvious to me that qb is NOT the problem with our team.

Here's the thing - the Bills have been "learning to win" or "showing improvement" for 10+ years. I'm all for the positives - if I didn't have those I'd have stopped watching years ago. But at some point it has to lead to something better. If you keep taking steps forward but never getting anywhere, what's the point? I'm not saying they have to win the Super Bowl (although that's the ultimate goal), but winning a handful of games year after year isn't really making progress, despite the progress I see in individual games and seasons.

So I ask, look at the "progress" and positives over the long run and tell me whether we're actually going anywhere of just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. In 2003 I was willing to believe the former - that was 7 years ago and now I'm starting to believe in the latter until I see some concrete evidence to the contrary.

Dude, you're killing me. Did you read the post about this being a new regime and you can't lump the last 10 years with this year? Well that's what you are doing. And it's really not fair to Gailey and company. It's a new year with a new gm ,coaches,schemes and players. It's his team now and if you can't see a difference in this team over the past 3 regimes then I really have to believe you are blind. It hasn't translated into wins yet, but it will. A few more pieces to the puzzle and all these 3 point losses to playoff caliber teams are going to turn into wins and a trip to the playoffs.

Bottom line is, ya just gotta stop living in the past.

Ajzepp said it better.

"While I definitely understand where you're coming from, it's completely unfair to this regime to put all the baggage from the last decade on their shoulders. When you do that, it impairs your ability to objectively see where this team is going. I agree that the bottom line is wins and losses, but it doesn't happen overnight. And yes, I know that many fans would want to respond to that statement by citing the last ten years again, but it's pointless to do that. Chan and Buddy have a plan, and they are in year one of that plan. Compared to week one, this is a different team. They appear to be well coached, motivated, and growing. The younger players are slowly seeing more playing time and becoming more effective. They are limiting mistakes, playing hard until the final whistle, and making big plays at crucial times. If they continue along these lines, and add more talent along the way, this will translate into wins and success."

Edited by EastRochBillsfan

Dude, you're killing me. Did you read the post about this being a new regime and you can't lump the last 10 years with this year? Well that's what you are doing. And it's really not fair to Gailey and company. It's a new year with a new gm ,coaches,schemes and players. It's his team now and if you can't see a difference in this team over the past 3 regimes then I really have to believe you are blind. It hasn't translated into wins yet, but it will. A few more pieces to the puzzle and all these 3 point losses to playoff caliber teams are going to turn into wins and a trip to the playoffs.

Bottom line is, ya just gotta stop living in the past.

Ajzepp said it better.

"While I definitely understand where you're coming from, it's completely unfair to this regime to put all the baggage from the last decade on their shoulders. When you do that, it impairs your ability to objectively see where this team is going. I agree that the bottom line is wins and losses, but it doesn't happen overnight. And yes, I know that many fans would want to respond to that statement by citing the last ten years again, but it's pointless to do that. Chan and Buddy have a plan, and they are in year one of that plan. Compared to week one, this is a different team. They appear to be well coached, motivated, and growing. The younger players are slowly seeing more playing time and becoming more effective. They are limiting mistakes, playing hard until the final whistle, and making big plays at crucial times. If they continue along these lines, and add more talent along the way, this will translate into wins and success."

And I'll respond back that I think people are all too willing to continue to accept the same from this organization year after year simply because some faces change in the front office or on the sidelines - this is the proverbial reshuffling of the deck chairs.

Look - I like Gailey and I'm certainly pleased with how he's got this team playing - I really, really would like to see him have great success (a la Marv) here in Buffalo. Same goes for Nix - nothing could be better than him doing a great job as GM and turning this thing around. Despite that, I'm not willing to hit the reset button every few years simply because somebody new comes in to clean up the last guy's mess. I don't know how many times everyone has gotten all excited because coach X "finally has us on the right track".

Is it fair that the sins of the past hang over Gailey and Nix? No - but that's the reality of the situation - they knew that comming into thier roles they would have to deal with fans like me who have stopped giving free passes to people simply because they aren't the last guy. I believe it was Gailey who said he realized that people didn't want to hear about the delivery, they wanted to see the baby - that's where I am - show me the baby! (wow - that sounds like some bizzare Rod Tidwell quote)

Ask someone who went through the 86 and 87 seasons. Teams go through this while they turn things around. Have a drink and relax.

PTR

Agreed. I understand the frustration with this team among the younger fans because we don't understand. I am only 26 myself so I was a little baby during those years. But I have been a fan of the league this whole times as well and have watched plenty of teams rebuild and go through the horrors of it. DJ had his chance to build a squad but could never get over the hump with those 7 and 9 seasons and so now we are back where we started. To be honest I have enjoyed watching the games this year much more than the DJ years of 7 and 9. I can see that this team will be a force to be reckoned with in a few years. The guys in the locker room have bought in. It is just a shame that some of these guys playing their hearts out right now won't be around to enjoy when the hard work finally pays off.

Also, I get it that people think the defense is terrible, but Kyle Williams deserves to be in the pro bowl IMO. Just look at all the holding calls he creates and how he pushes the line back into QB's face on a regular basis. The guy is a warrior. End of story.

Diagree. Kelsay played greattoday at DE though missed a few opportunities ro sack Rothlesbereger.

Kelsay made one big play today. other than the sack in overtime he did nothing. he has a knack for getting himself into the right positions to make plays but always finds a way to blow it. he was the one that had two arms on rothlesberger on that 3rd and 16 and let him get away to scramble for the first. he also had mendenhall in the backfield a few times and mendenhall got away from him for a good gain. im sorry but almost making big plays doesnt quite cut it

I think it's safe to say this has been a frustrating year, but I was discussing our year this morning with a Chiefs fan and we came to the realization that our Ls have been against the following teams:

Miami (6-5)

GB (7-4)

NE (9-2)

NYJ (9-2)

JAX (6-5)

BAL (8-3)

KC (7-4)

CHI (8-3)

PIT (8-3)

Those are 9 of the top 15 teams in the league that we've played through 11 weeks. Note that we beat the two bad teams that we've played.

I know that doesn't mean a lot for a lot of you but consider these points:

- we're not the worst team in the league; and

- for a team that's as competitive as we are we're going to get a high draft pick in April.

Perhaps with these positive tough games that we've played, with one more year together growing in the system, and an infusion of high draft pick talent into the team next year that we may even compete in the division as early as next year.

I'm definitely not happy about the L's...in fact they p@ss me off, but if you look at the fact that we were never going to make the playoffs this year, I don't think you can ask for a better way to do it.

This DL flat out sucks. Kelsay is the best DL on the team but the supporting cast is terrible. Next years draft has to be all DL and LB's so this defense can get off the field and give Fitz a chance to score more points.

Are you including Kyle Williams in the "suck" catagory? :blink:

PTR

This DL flat out sucks. Kelsay is the best DL on the team but the supporting cast is terrible. Next years draft has to be all DL and LB's so this defense can get off the field and give Fitz a chance to score more points.

That is just plainly false. Williams is the best DL on the team, and it's not even close. The bills do need to add d line and linebackers through the draft.

Kelsay does play servicably when he lines up with his hand on the ground, and that's good. But even yesterday, maybe his best game of the year so far, he whiffed on far too many plays - he's a mediocre tackler still. But he shows quickness on the line and it's great to see him in better position.

was that a typo where you meant to say Williams instead of Kelsay (who has been playing well himself)?

I also really liked Carrington yesterday. Good to see the kid coming along. And I believe Troup made a couple of plays as well.

It's been a long time since the Bills have won and I'm just as frustrated and disappointed as mots fans are .... but my god people lighten up.

It's still Year One in a totally new Defense and a new head coach.

Most recently the Bills won the two games they should have AND have gone head to head against PLAYOFF teams. What more did you expect? 8 straight wins? :bag:

Either chill out or start to bet on the other team head to head.

Dude, we just BEAT a championship team and still lined ourselves up for a great draft pick. I'll take my moral victory.

Ha ha ! The silver lining... NICE! ;)

This is what's been on my mind sine the Balt game...

We've def gotten better this season. Hopefully we'll bring in the Biggest Impact free agents at the positions we need to upgrade and get some great draft picks and then maybe we'll get to 11-5 next season. Buddy, you better not be sleeping come Free Agency this year. NO SLEEPING IN THE OFFSEASON FOR YOU!!!!

I went through those as well but you have to admit this is different.

Drinking is the only way I can stand a Bills game..ok I will have another.

Just caught this; one of the funniest posts in all my years at TBD!!! :lol::D:lol:

What makes it so special is taking it in context with your earlier posts in the thread, and the tone of agreeing to try this suggestion from a fellow poster.

Seriously.....GREAT stuff; my compliments indeed! :thumbsup:

they are playing very hard and with great effort but we have little pass rush and no LB at all. none ! I'm very pleased they can hang in there at this point, Gailey is doing a tremendous job it's called learning how to win

Buffalo's going to be killer next year. Gailley is better than anyone thought he'd be They're going to totally remake the defense, Wood Levetre and the O-line will be jelled. They'll add a playmaker with the 5th (or lower) overall pick. The outlook for this team looks pretty damn good to me.

Don't know about you guys but I'm mad. Mad that they are good enough to beat anybody they play, but find a way to lose.

No moral victories.... already seeing posts about Chan has this team playing better, Al Davis was right.... just win baby.

Tired of hearing about Kyle Williams for Pro Bowl when the Defense still cant stop the run. How is he going to the Pro bowl when they give up 150 or more a game on the ground??

Tired of hearing about Lil Donte getting a contract extension when he makes tackles 10 yrds down the field.

Why are we paying Lee Evans 9 mill a season but can't make a catch that can win you a game. When Fitz says Stevie is our go to guy... I think Lee should give back some the money he hasn't earned . David Nelson plays better than him. :wallbash:

Speaking of Stevie..he will be alright after he goes home and have a good cry.... he had his worst game of the season . But I still will take him over Lee anyday.

They had the Steelers beat. They clearly outplayed them in the second half. They have heart, character, still willing to fight. But I'm tired of losing, watching them every week find a way to lose.

You can easily see they are better coached football team.

Bottom line is they are 2-9. They just don't have enough talent yet. If they can get 2 or 3 more impact players like Troy P that can take over a game, we will be on to something .

But until then...we will watch them lose games they can win.

Buddy please hurry... we cant deal with this too much longer.

OK done venting :)

seriously? they are a young team playing their hearts out and since the Baltimore game they have been one fun team to watch. they are learning and IMO their future is very bright. i think the problem is with you. if you cant see them improving week by week playing a brutal schedule then your blind.

Don't know about you guys but I'm mad. Mad that they are good enough to beat anybody they play, but find a way to lose.

No moral victories.... already seeing posts about Chan has this team playing better, Al Davis was right.... just win baby.

Tired of hearing about Kyle Williams for Pro Bowl when the Defense still cant stop the run. How is he going to the Pro bowl when they give up 150 or more a game on the ground??

Tired of hearing about Lil Donte getting a contract extension when he makes tackles 10 yrds down the field.

Why are we paying Lee Evans 9 mill a season but can't make a catch that can win you a game. When Fitz says Stevie is our go to guy... I think Lee should give back some the money he hasn't earned . David Nelson plays better than him. :wallbash:

Speaking of Stevie..he will be alright after he goes home and have a good cry.... he had his worst game of the season . But I still will take him over Lee anyday.

They had the Steelers beat. They clearly outplayed them in the second half. They have heart, character, still willing to fight. But I'm tired of losing, watching them every week find a way to lose.

You can easily see they are better coached football team.

Bottom line is they are 2-9. They just don't have enough talent yet. If they can get 2 or 3 more impact players like Troy P that can take over a game, we will be on to something .

But until then...we will watch them lose games they can win.

Buddy please hurry... we cant deal with this too much longer.

OK done venting :)

Like Vince Lombardi said - Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.......This is exactly true for the Bills.. Like Chan said before we need to learn how to win..we have to change the culture around hear.