Steve Johnson Complaint/Snarky response thread

Since 1972

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they were terrible today.

Evans with a costly fumble, and at least 2 drops (including one that would have put the Bills at the PIT 10 in OT), and we all saw SJ's drops (forget about the dropped TD, what about the INT that bounced off of his hands?).

I know that people will say that the passes were 6 inches too high, too low or too late - these are NFL receivers...the ball hits your hand(s), you need to make the catch.

Another frustrating loss. :wallbash:

Why so sloppy?

Stevie Johnson was terrible today. He personally lost the game by dropping a perfect pass

that would have ended the game in OT. He also had 4 other drops, including one that went

through his hands that Polamalu intercepted to end a Bills scoring threat.

We might have witnessed the end of the miraculous run that Stevie had from nobody to

somebody. I wonder if he has the mental toughness to recover from this disasterous

game.

Stevie Johnson was terrible today. He personally lost the game by dropping a perfect pass

that would have ended the game in OT. He also had 4 other drops, including one that went

through his hands that Polamalu intercepted to end a Bills scoring threat.

We might have witnessed the end of the miraculous run that Stevie had from nobody to

somebody. I wonder if he has the mental toughness to recover from this disasterous

game.

Nope. The credited him with 6 but there were 7 drops. They didn't give him a drop on that because it was intercepted. Remember that on that catch if not dropped, the Bills would have had the ball at about the 2 late in the 4th down 3.

Why so serious? How about you get serious.

Obviously Johnson is immature. What's Evans' excuse?

I'm no Evans fan but his drop was a hard catch with one defender on and another about to drill him. I'd kill him over the fumble but to his credit, he recovered a huge Jackson fumble later.

Meh...whatever.

Stevie dropped the damned ball. Had a rough game. It happens.

Call it a learning experience, lets see him stand tall with his teammates and the media and learn something from this.

If so, this loss wont be a waste.

Edited by RkFast

Your all jokes!

I'm angry at the dropped pass as well but I'm not ready to burn him at the stake.

The guy leads the team in catches, yards and TD's. He had 3 TD's just last week and challenges the elite WR's of the league for WR stats.

He had a bad game, a very bad game. If the coaches didn't trust him nor his ability, sure handed Evans would have been running that route.

Nobody expected a 'W' this week but the Bills (as a whole) played a great game against a Tier 1 NFL team.

The NFL took notice.

Man you guys are brutal. Everyone can have a bad day. I admit that catch had to be made though. Oh well he won last weeks game.

True enough, but by being out there in the public eye with all sorts of PR appearances and

calling attention to himself, he now has to suffer the results of a horrendous performance.

Nobody expected a 'W' this week but the Bills (as a whole) played a great game against a Tier 1 NFL team.

The NFL took notice.

There are no moral victories. I don't care if we're the best 2-9 team ever. W's are the only things that matter, and we shat another one away.

Man you guys are brutal. Everyone can have a bad day. I admit that catch had to be made though. Oh well he won last weeks game.

Johnson's performance was as close to tragic as you can get in a football game. That being said, he has had an excellent season. Even today, he still demonstrated the same skill-set that has made him one of the more exciting players in the league–minus dropping all those footballs.

Evans, on the other hand, was exposed as being a gutless coward that is afraid to take a hit. To me, he is the true goat today as he was one of the few players that did not play with heart.

Agreed.

We are Bills fans; we should expect excruciating ways to lose games.

That was not a bad day......that was :censored: horrible. After his hotdog display, he needs to be called out. Play the :censored: game and stop with the talking and T-shirt displays. You aint done **** yet kid. :wallbash:

You're right. Fourth moral victory of the year (Steelers, Chiefs, Ravens, and Bears).

When do we make the "moral" playoffs?

Call it a learning experience, lets see him stand tall with his teammates and the media and learn something from this.

No offense (really), but learning experiences are for college. He's a pro, and it's not his first year. He's getting paid to make that catch, and all the other one's he dropped or tipped into the hands of defenders. It's one thing to be ineffective (i.e. - Maybin, McCargo on the bench every week), but Stevie cost the Bills a win. Good teams make those plays and win. Bad teams call them learning experiences and draft in the top ten for a decade.

Edited by ohiotim

Like I said...lets see SJ stand tall in the post game and to his teammates and learn something from this. If so, then this loss is FAR from a waste.

That's a good point... if he mans up and can come back strong from a terrible day, something good came out of this.

THis loss is nothing. The Bills played well against a very good team and keep showing they are ready to be a playoff team. But they absolutely need to learn to win. Fitz did his part to get the win. The O-line was amazing in pass protection today. The D played VERY well. Johnson sucked moose dick. Hopefully it's just from a bad week of practice or something.

There are no moral victories. I don't care if we're the best 2-9 team ever. W's are the only things that matter, and we shat another one away.

Actually, Playoffs and ultimately Championships are all that really matter. And we dont have a shot at either. So its all good for today.