Jacksonville game roll call

Just Jack

I'll be there!!

I'm bring my entire family from Orlando, FL. - Four of us

I'm hoping for a win, needless to say.

How much to park in Hammers?

See you all there, either pole 5 or Hammers

Boo. Every dollar spent on this team is a dollar used to propagate medioctiry.

Joe hit the nail right on the head! I say boycott the Buffalo 'ills the rest of the season.. This team not even worthy of being consider a freakin door mat to Jacksonville.. 38-3 Jaguars. Even Chris Berman had enough of this weak ass team, I paid a lot of money to sit behind the team in baltimore and I rather burn the tickets then punish myself watchin a once beloved team comment a crime tryin to play football against a real NFL team. This Franchise is a whore that get paid to suck.

I'm flying in and going to the Jax game with friends. I don't care. I'm supporting having an NFL team in Buffalo and I'll root for this lousy club to beat the Jags. If you boycott the team and going to the games...you're just assuring the team will pack and leave someday. I don't want to see that. This team won't be down forever.

I'm flying in and going to the Jax game with friends. I don't care. I'm supporting having an NFL team in Buffalo and I'll root for this lousy club to beat the Jags. If you boycott the team and going to the games...you're just assuring the team will pack and leave someday. I don't want to see that. This team won't be down forever.

I'm not from Buffalo, but if the 'ills leave the city I wouldn't follow them. The sad truth is as long as they are in B-LO I will always be a fan, a broken hearted shallow bag over my head fan! This current team is appalling at best so I can't support this BS they wanna call a football team.. Somehow some way the old bag has to get the message thru his fragile skull the fans can't take this **** anymore..

If I had free tickets, free parking, free food, two Jills sitting on my lap and it was 80 and sunny, no, I still wouldn't go.

OK, the Bills just sweetened your offer, instead of the Jills, Cornell Green and Kelsay :sick:

I got tix, bought them on the day singles went on sale. $164 for 2 upper decks. Could have spent that money at the Chophouse. Really, where is the entertainment vallue for what you are spending? My last game for a long long time

I'm not from Buffalo, but if the 'ills leave the city I wouldn't follow them. The sad truth is as long as they are in B-LO I will always be a fan, a broken hearted shallow bag over my head fan! This current team is appalling at best so I can't support this BS they wanna call a football team.. Somehow some way the old bag has to get the message thru his fragile skull the fans can't take this **** anymore..

Well, I'm coming in for this game but i need to sell the Lions, Browns and Pats games. Guess what,,,I will have to give those tix away for free. Probably leave them under peoples windshield wipers! There is no resales market for Bills tix this year. Really sad. The product is awful, but I will still support NFL in Buffalo.

Well, I'm coming in for this game but i need to sell the Lions, Browns and Pats games. Guess what,,,I will have to give those tix away for free. Probably leave them under peoples windshield wipers! There is no resales market for Bills tix this year. Really sad. The product is awful, but I will still support NFL in Buffalo.

And I respect that, I'm all for keepin the team in Buffalo I'm just disgusted with the organization at this point.

I will be driving in from Massachusetts with my son this weekend. He will be attending his first NFL game. We laughed yesterday saying that we will either get to see one of the only Bills wins this season, or MJD run for the NFL single game rushing record.

Fortunately, we also have seats for the Sabres home opener on Saturday, so the weekend should not be a total loss. :)

I will be there!!!! crappy team or not, I'm not in the position to throw away money spent on seasons to teach Ralph a lesson, guess the old bastard totally conned me this year.

So you won't be paying for parking, food, drinks then? Cut your losses now so you'll be in the black when it comes to sanity.

So you won't be paying for parking, food, drinks then? Cut your losses now so you'll be in the black when it comes to sanity.

Actually no... I park at a friends house down the road for free.....and we tailgate there so no, once we enter the stadium we don't spend a dime on anything else.

I will be driving in from Massachusetts with my son this weekend. He will be attending his first NFL game. We laughed yesterday saying that we will either get to see one of the only Bills wins this season, or MJD run for the NFL single game rushing record.

Fortunately, we also have seats for the Sabres home opener on Saturday, so the weekend should not be a total loss. :)

I'll see you on the Mass Pike then - my brother is taking the redeye from San Fran and I'm picking him up at Logan and driving out on Saturday. I'm much more excited to get to see my brother and having some good Buffalo food than I am about seeing the Bills...

Are you serious?????? Donald sterling who owns the clippers never tries to field a winner and still makes money so why change his business model. Unfortunately until ralph gets hit in the pocket he has no reason to change. Your line of thinking is much like being blackmailed. I had season tixs for 5 years driving from syracuse and couldn't do it anymore because... its not worth it!!!! This team is terrible and they aren't even trying to win this year! I hate when ppl attack other posters on here so don't take this post personally but come on man stop letting ralph hold you hostage.

We will be in the lot behind lot#1 at mike's tailgate party with Stromboli. Will see the first win of the season.

Heading out Saturday 8 am and doing the Erie wine trail.

Barco's Mud Lot? That lot should be firm this week. Last week there was alot of mud on the road outside their lot.

My wife and I are flying up for this one but we are coming in Friday afternoon to also catch the Waters concert at HSBC. Though I am disappointed with the team performance (I was at last week's game against the Jets with some friends), I am not going to boycott as I bought my plane tix this summer for games I planned to attend. Tough year to be a fan but the tailgate and people make up for the junk on the field. I always see something different/unusual/odd at every game I attend. It's always fun and entertaining even if the team is awful.

I will be there. Conflicts kept me from the first two games. Plus it's Sabres opening day Saturday, and I bought some Hamilton T-Cats tickets for Friday. Triple-header weekend, baby. I figure by Sunday I won't care what happens on the field.

PTR

All they get from me is ticket $. I park in a private lot, bring beer & food for tailgating & in-game snacks. I don't buy anything in the stadium.

So yeah, I'm there. My son has decided he'd rather hang with friends, so I seem to be getting my gamedays back. A buddy will be taking my son's seat this week.