Kelsay extended

Coach Tuesday

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Kelsay-signs-extension/58e36ec8-e282-44e4-b9aa-aac4db2f1c8c

Seriously, how does ANYONE defend this organization? I mean, ANYONE? I know there are some real homers on this Board, but even you two (you know who you are) have to be coming around by now, no?

Edited by Coach Tuesday

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Kelsay is still getting $6 million per year then the Jets should be paying David Harris something In the neighborhood of $18 million this offseason when they extend him.

The only positive to this is that apparently Kelsay didn't get a raise.

I agree. I think the article is citing "veteren leadership" or something like that but c'mon now. He's not a BAD player, but he definitely doesn't fit the 3-4 scheme. He's a back up 4-3 DL at best. The Bills don't pay big time free agents, but they are willing to pay an unproven vet? If the rumors are true and it's 4 yrs at $24 mil, i'm gonna puke.

Like the rest of you...I'm completely baffled by this move...I just don't know what to say...

...don't know what to say...how bout this..

"You've got to be stevestojaning me!"

I seriously cannot make any sense of this. I don't think anyone on this board would have HONESTLY been surprised had he been cut recently. Now, we're extending him.... :huh:

I have never understood the Bills seemingly vast love of Kelsay- he was a barely adequate DE and at OLB he's painful to watch- when you add in his age and the real possibility of a lock out next season extending him seems inexplicable- of course for me the Bills do 4 or 5 inexplicable things a year for at least the last 10 years.

He must have pictures in his possession of Ralph in the hyperbaric chamber that keeps him alive. Those are quite a bargaining chip. How else can this be explained?

:bag:

He has pictures of Ralph walking around in nothing but his Depends with a baby rattle in his hand...