Bills Anti Decade Team

CountDorkula

You got it the Bills Anti All Decade team.

Thought we should have have some fun with it though.

Pick 2 players one on O and one on D for the anti Bills of 2000-2009.

you get 2 choices, chose wisely. As a quote from the talking stone head of Legends of the Hidden Temple "The choice is yours and yours alone"

My 2 choices:

Offense - Mike Williams

Defense - Erik Flowers

you get 2 choices, chose wisely. As a quote from the talking stone head of Legends of the Hidden Temple "The choice is yours and yours alone"

My 2 choices:

Offense - Mike Williams

Defense - Erik Flowers

Offense - Trent Edwards / JP Losman (If only for the sad, fanatical groups they formed on the board, when it was evident NEITHER had any real talent).

Defense - John McCargo

My 2 choices:

Offense - Mike Williams

Defense - Erik Flowers

OB: J.P. Loserman

TE: Robert Royal

Picking somebody on offense is more difficult but easily defense is:

BIG FAT !@#$ING TIM ANDERSON!!!!

and i guess i would say on offense that pizza-pounding, donut-destroying, chicken-chewing, cake-crushing, spagetti-stomping, dorito-devouring, meatball-munching lard ass Mike Williams edges out Douchebag Dwayne Wright (is that his name?)

Offense - Trent Edwards / JP Losman (If only for the sad, fanatical groups they formed on the board, when it was evident NEITHER had any real talent).

Defense - John McCargo

Losman had tons of Talent, just not football sense.

Offense - Mike Williams (Have to put him here with the #4 pick)

Defense - Erik "I'm a bust" Flowers - Honorable mention: Chris Watson (Remember how bad he was?)

I would have to say

QB hands down Jp Losman

RB willis mcdorkee

wr tough call here..so far I would have to go for james "overated" hardy

te robert "dropsies" royal

OL MIKE WILLIAMS..(heard he is not happy in Tampa)

FB n/a

DL/DT Erik "dont hit me" flowers

LB corey " holy sheet hes tiny" moore

cb/fs travares "wich way did he go" tillman

st/k/p jake arrian

coach Mike "how the hell did I get this job" mularkey

I would have to say

QB hands down Jp Losman

RB willis mcdorkee

wr tough call here..so far I would have to go for james "overated" hardy

te robert "dropsies" royal

OL MIKE WILLIAMS..(heard he is not happy in Tampa)

FB n/a

DL/DT Erik "dont hit me" flowers

LB corey " holy sheet hes tiny" moore

cb/fs travares "wich way did he go" tillman

st/k/p jake arrian

coach Mike "how the hell did I get this job" mularkey

what a team it would be..... all people that started more then a little

QB -- holcomb?

rb -- Shaud! bryson

TE -- Lonnie Johnson, Rob Royal

T -- Marcus Spriggs? Gandy? mike williams... not even going to touch last year.

G -- Bennie Anderson, tutan reyes

C -- Duke? Melvin? Trey Teague? so many choices....

WR -- peerless and josh

DE -- Erik Flowers, Chris Kelsay

DT -- Tim Anderson, Leif Larsen

lb -- spoon, robinson, ellison

CB -- Watson, Irvin

S -- Raeon Hill, keion Carpenter, travares tillman, izell reese? awful names looking back!

k- jake arians

what a team it would be..... all people that started more then a little

QB -- holcomb?

rb -- Shaud! bryson

TE -- Lonnie Johnson, Rob Royal

T -- Marcus Spriggs, mike williams

G -- Bennie Anderson, tutan reyes

C -- Duke? Melvin? Trey Teague? so many choices....

WR -- peerless and josh

DE -- Erik Flowers, Chris Kelsay

DT -- Tim Anderson, Leif Larsen

lb -- spoon, robinson, ellison

CB -- Watson, Irvin

S -- Raeon Hill, keion Carpenter, travares tillman, izell reese? awful names looking back!

k- jake arians

Nice list. I hated Irvin and Watson. I dubbed them each "devil boy" when they were playing. Irvin first, then watson. "Jay Feeley completes a 26 yard pass to <insert sucky 3rd WR> on 3rd and 25. Chris Watson on the coverage"

Offense- Kelly Holcomb

Defense- Chris Watson

I disagree with your choice of quarterback. In every game Holcomb played from start to finish, the Bills offense produced at least 14 points. That's not too shabby, considering that he often played without a running game and without an offensive line. He averaged 6.6 yards per pass attempt while in Buffalo; as opposed to Donovan McNabb's career average of 6.9 yards per attempt. Relatively late in the 4th quarter, in a game against the Patriots, Holcomb engineered a drive that would have resulted in the Bills taking the lead. He'd just completed a critical third down pass to Moulds, to get the Bills 1st and ten. But then the officials called a ticky-tack pass interference call on Moulds to turn first and ten into fourth and eleven. Then the Bills' braintrust--such as it was--decided that, on the ensuing 4th and 11 play, a rookie named Roscoe Parrish should be the primary target, Moulds a decoy. Holcomb threw it to Moulds well short of the first down, because his offensive coordinator's plan had failed, and the diminutive Parrish was double covered.

Holcomb wasn't beaten by just the Patriots. He was beaten by the Patriots plus the officials plus his own team's offensive coordinator. I mean, even if for some ungodly reason Parrish is the primary target on that play, why not at least have Moulds run past the first down marker?

But the point here is that Holcomb had played well enough for 3+ quarters, against the Patriots, in Foxboro, that that late fourth quarter drive actually mattered. Over the last ten years, the Bills' fourth quarter drives haven't mattered very often when they've faced the Patriots.

There's no way an unheralded, bargain basement free agent like Holcomb should be the guy on this list when, over the past decade, the offense has seen first round busts like Losman, offensive linemen such as Melvin Fowler, Tuten Reyes, Greg Jerman, Derrick Dockery, Langston Walker, Trey Teague, Chris Villarrial, Mike Williams, tight ends like Robert Royal, and other overpaid, abysmal failures.

There's only one position that if you screw it up, it wastes years for your franchise-QB.

From 1998-2001 it was Rob Johnson, even though Flutie was an option 3 of those 4 years, Johnson's presence prevented the Bills from bringing in any serious threat to be the QB of the future.

JP Losman cost the Bills the 2005-2008 seasons because even when he wasn't playing, they passed on several better alternatives like Rodgers. He wasn't a factor in 2004 when Bledsoe was still here.

Trent Edwards has been wasting our time since 2007, since he was determined to be the future early in his rookie year.

Until the Bills get it right, QB futility will continue to destroy any chance of winning. Every time they latch on to a QB of the future & don't get a hit, it sets the franchise back about 3 years.

QB-Trent Edwards

RB-Willis McGahee

WR-James Hardy, Roscoe Parrish

TE- Robert Royal

OL- Tutan Reyes, Mike Pucillo, Bennie Anderson, Marcus Spriggs, Duke Preston (this list goes on and on)

DE- Erik Flowers, Aaron Maybin, Chris Ellis

DT- Tim Anderson, John McCargo

OLB-Corey Moore, Eddie Robinson

MLB-Brandon Spoon

CB-Ashton Youboty

S- Coy Wire, Travares Tillman

K- Jake Arians

agreed 100% you are saying the most accurate kicker in bills history is bad? good lord man the countless games he has lost us..really? I remember 1

\

Agree....there are much worse kickers in the league that kick in DOME STADIUMS...........