What to call Gailey?

mob16151

Well we got a headcoach now he need's a nickname. Im going with 4Chan. Put your nickname ideas here...........go.

One and done?

Buddy and Chan deserve no slack whatsoever. The support fans gave Jauron in his first two seasons helped sustain his reign of fail. If results aren't immediate here, do not refrain from booing and expressing the need for real change in the Bills organization.

Well we got a headcoach now he need's a nickname. Im going with 4Chan. Put your nickname ideas here...........go.

hmmmm well why don't you try - Buffalo Bills Head Coach.

it actually sounds more intelligent than the grade school name you came up with

Buddy and Chan deserve no slack whatsoever. The support fans gave Jauron in his first two seasons helped sustain his reign of fail. If results aren't immediate here, do not refrain from booing and expressing the need for real change in the Bills organization.

that's way to long a nickname. JMO.

One and done?

You know, I agree, we haven't even won a game since he has been Head Coach. This guy is awful, I know cause I heard Teddy Bruschi, Tony Kornheiser, and all the guys on ESPN say it.

I know he made the playoffs in almost every place he has been, but obviously he had nothing to do with it.

I know that Bill Cowher wanted him to be HC of Pitt after he left, but come on, what does Bill Cowher know.

I think we all need to just calm down here. We have a coach, who has a history of winning everywhere he has been. Sure we need to fill some holes, but lets see what he can do before we start calling for his head.

You know, I agree, we haven't even won a game since he has been Head Coach. This guy is awful, I know cause I heard Teddy Bruschi, Tony Kornheiser, and all the guys on ESPN say it.

I know he made the playoffs in almost every place he has been, but obviously he had nothing to do with it.

I know that Bill Cowher wanted him to be HC of Pitt after he left, but come on, what does Bill Cowher know.

I think we all need to just calm down here. We have a coach, who has a history of winning everywhere he has been. Sure we need to fill some holes, but lets see what he can do before we start calling for his head.

If you would've left that last little paragraph off, and just let your sarcasm stand alone, this would have drawn some epic responses from more than a few people! Funny post.