Stand up and force change

ndirish1978

If we hire another coordinator with no HC experience I think it's clear the team is lying about being serious about making real changes to put a winning team on the field. The level of incompetence shown by the front office in the past 10 years is alarming. It is imperative that we as fans show our displeasure by instigating change.

The only way the FO is ever really going to get it through their heads that the fans are hopping mad about the direction this team is going in is if we affect the team's bottom line. We have terrible seasons and season tickets still sell like hotcakes. I'm not saying people should stop rooting for the team, just that we should stop serving as financial enablers to our deluded FO. I will continue rooting for my Bills while watching them on tv, but I will not be buying tickets or Bills memorabilia until they show a true commitment to ending this cycle of ineptitude. I would encourage people to do the same if you want to see this team restored to the contender it once was.

I have a feeling ralph is going to spend more money this year. I think he was really embarrassed during the Browns game when he did not even have his ceremony for his ring. I think he has finally realized that this team has become a laughing stock of the league. I think he wants change and is willing to put the funds in place to turn this team around.

If we hire another coordinator with no HC experience I think it's clear the team is lying about being serious about making real changes to put a winning team on the field. The level of incompetence shown by the front office in the past 10 years is alarming. It is imperative that we as fans show our displeasure by instigating change.

The only way the FO is ever really going to get it through their heads that the fans are hopping mad about the direction this team is going in is if we affect the team's bottom line. We have terrible seasons and season tickets still sell like hotcakes. I'm not saying people should stop rooting for the team, just that we should stop serving as financial enablers to our deluded FO. I will continue rooting for my Bills while watching them on tv, but I will not be buying tickets or Bills memorabilia until they show a true commitment to ending this cycle of ineptitude. I would encourage people to do the same if you want to see this team restored to the contender it once was.

Yeah and then they head to LA or wherever else. The only thing keeping us in Buffalo is that we support the team. The management would not care and we would be out of a football team. I think we have to support them more to show whoever may buy or get this team after RW is gone that it makes sense to keep them in Buffalo for business purposes. Even though these last 10 years have been tough and the future does not look that bright, I would still rather have the Bills in Buffalo

Oh look, someone telling me what to do with my money again.... :blink:

Dude, your approach doesn't work, get over it. You either support the team or you don't. If you don't, then fine, give us all your "I quit this team" thread, we'll all make fun of you and remind you how much you won't be missed, and then you'll find your peace of mind.

c-ya.

Looks like Frazier is the new HC by default. My wallet is officially closed after 31 years of having season tickets. You morons can spend your money any way you want. I'm finally done paying for garbage. RW had one last chance to get it right and it has been a total joke. Embarassing. My opinion and I'm entitled to it. Tell yourselves whatever you have to so you can continue to justify spending your, I'll guess, hard earned money so you can drink at 9am on a Sunday and not be called an alcoholic.

Looks like Frazier is the new HC by default. My wallet is officially closed after 31 years of having season tickets. You morons can spend your money any way you want. I'm finally done paying for garbage. RW had one last chance to get it right and it has been a total joke. Embarassing. My opinion and I'm entitled to it. Tell yourselves whatever you have to so you can continue to justify spending your, I'll guess, hard earned money so you can drink at 9am on a Sunday and not be called an alcoholic.

Cool but you do realize Frazier or whoever the new coach ahs not a thing to do with the last 10 years? What if the guy wins? You just gonna hop back on the bandwagon? I don't fault anyone with how they spent their money but acting like Frazier is the worst thing ever is a little over the top IMO.

You have a picture of TO as your avatar, and you spent your money on this team for 31 years and we're the morons? I've only spent season tix money on this team for seven years I'm a genius compared to you jerkoff.

And of the **** coaches we've had in 31 years it took the not even hired yet Leslie Frazier to make you stop. You sir are a winner

Yes of coarse.. let's all jump ship even though Ralph has tried to bring in every bring name coach, hired a real GM and is basically taking a huge financial hit by never leaving the Buffalo area. Let's all stop buying jerseys and tickets. Can we do better - yes. But let's not get carried away. This mess was built over many years. Ralph is "trying" to get us out. But after 15 years of bad decisions (letting Butler go...) we are paying for it. We won't get the name coach we want. But we finally have a football man making decisions (Nix). Let him hire the next Levy.

In the meantime... I hear the Cowboys bandwagon is taking passengers. Go ahead and take the leap. You're already there.

Ball Hawk

I don't think we should do this because the Bills L.A. home games will all be on at 4:00 PM. I hate 4:00 PM games, but it's not as if they'd mostly be on TV here in Buffalo anyway.

The one thing that we have that keeps the Bills here is what a terrific fan base we all are. Kick that to the curb and kiss the Bills goodbye.

You know what's embarrassing? How many f'n drama queens we have in this fan base. Seriously, the GM hasn't made one move yet - yet here comes the drama queens...The Bills (despite trying to land the big name coaches like Shanahan and Cowher) MAY HAVE hired one of the, if not the, most highly touted coordinator - and here comes the drama queens.

Would you guys give Nix and the new HC at least 3 games before coming back here with your annual menstrual cycle of complaints ("Ralph's cheap!" "The team is a joke!" "I quit being a Bills fan (for the third time this decade)!" "You people are stupid and dumb and smell like poo for continuing to support this team!")

My word it's tiresome!

So we are going to give up on a coach before he even had a chance to coach a single game now???

Technically speaking, I think they're giving up on the team because they interviewed a guy that may be coach. That's how bad it's gotten. We can tell just by who they're talking to in January that next Sept. we'll be the worse team in the league.

Technically speaking, I think they're giving up on the team because they interviewed a guy that may be coach. That's how bad it's gotten. We can tell just by who they're talking to in January that next Sept. we'll be the worse team in the league.

I tell my 3 year old to take a breath and relax when she is getting irrational... It may work for us as Bills fans.

Yes of coarse.. let's all jump ship even though Ralph has tried to bring in every bring name coach, hired a real GM and is basically taking a huge financial hit by never leaving the Buffalo area. Let's all stop buying jerseys and tickets. Can we do better - yes. But let's not get carried away. This mess was built over many years. Ralph is "trying" to get us out. But after 15 years of bad decisions (letting Butler go...) we are paying for it. We won't get the name coach we want. But we finally have a football man making decisions (Nix). Let him hire the next Levy.

In the meantime... I hear the Cowboys bandwagon is taking passengers. Go ahead and take the leap. You're already there.

Ball Hawk

you cant see that nothing has happened?

Jauron took the fall and the front office is fundamentally the same. The reshuffled the chairs a little and Brandon still oversees the football department in the big "shake-up". The shake up was just an attempt at PR to give people an excuse to try to look for the positive.

Everyone is saying NO to the Bills. This is very telling. It isnt because of Buffalo's economy or that it is too cold. It is management with a winning being a low priority.

We are going to get a coordinator who feels he NEEDS a hc job, the first crappy year will be chalked up to rebuilding and learning the system, the second crappy year we will hear all about "continuity", and the third year, this new HC will take the fall for the inept front office again and his contract wont be retained....

Then we will be having this same conversation.

but I will not be buying tickets or Bills memorabilia until they show a true commitment to ending this cycle of ineptitude. I would encourage people to do the same if you want to see this team restored to the contender it once was.

Sorry. No can do. :blink:

Oh look, someone telling me what to do with my money again.... :blink:

Dude, your approach doesn't work, get over it. You either support the team or you don't. If you don't, then fine, give us all your "I quit this team" thread, we'll all make fun of you and remind you how much you won't be missed, and then you'll find your peace of mind.

c-ya.

Must suck being you.

Rude, obnoxious, STUPID.

You probably ARE better off spending your money on the Bills. You're throwing it away with them, but at least you get a few beers out of it. I'd HATE to see what would happen if an !@#$ like you spent it on an education.

Frazier might turn out to be a great head coach. From what I've read (not knowing the guy personally) he seems competent and well respected by his players. But the right choice for the Bills right now is a guy with head coaching experience.

IMO the choice of a coordinator is not logical, and perhaps lacks total common sense for the Bills. This is because of two thing, their current situation, and their history of failure with bringing coordinators into the head coach position. Its simply a matter of risk, you pick a guy with experience and a past of success and you know what you're getting. Right now, after all the fumbling and bumbling of the past decade, the Bills as a franchise cannot afford to miss on a coach again. Selecting a coordinator with no NFL head coaching experience is risky, and that's not a risk the Bills should be taking given the situation.

The Bills are like a hunter with bad aim and one bullet. He sees two deer. One huge buck and another smaller one. The big buck is 300 yards away into the wind. It would take a great shot to hit him. An experienced hunter would have a better chance of making it but you have been down on your luck recently and your aim has been off. So what do you do? Take a big chance on hitting the big buck and probably going home empty handed, or take the easier more probable shot at the closer target?

The Bills taking a coordinator right now for head coach is like the hunter with bad aim shooting 300 yards into the wind. Take the easier shot, hire a guy with experience.

It's that simple.....

Kind of a tired take. This town, including myself, will never stop supporting this team as long as there's a wee bit of hope.

There are 2 seasons in Buffalo. Football season and waiting for football season.

Must suck being you.

Rude, obnoxious, STUPID.

You probably ARE better off spending your money on the Bills. You're throwing it away with them, but at least you get a few beers out of it. I'd HATE to see what would happen if an !@#$ like you spent it on an education.

First off uncalled for... Second he has a point. There has been an overflow of threads recently telling everyone to give up on the Bills and telling everyone not to spend their money. Maybe before you get all B*t^%y next time, try not to tell people what to do, and they wont give you quote unquote Rude, Obnoxius, STUPID responses. :blink:

There are 2 seasons in Buffalo. Football season and waiting for football season.

^^^This :lol: Lets hope that never changes!!!

Must suck being you.

Rude, obnoxious, STUPID.

His post was directed at people like you, who seemingly don't like the team and aren't here to contribute to the board in any way--other than to tell fans how stupid they are for supporting the team. These threads are more common these days, and many of us are tired of hearing it. If you don't like the team anymore, then go away, nobody's stopping you. Posting about it to recruit others to your viewpoint, or just simply to get noticed, is useless.

His point is this: if you don't have something to contribute, and are merely here to tell other people what they should do (and subsequently why they are stupid for not doing what you do), then he has no use for you. I can personally say that I agree, and I know many others do as well.

And if you ask me, he's not the poster that's being rude, obnoxious, and stupid.

I would encourage people to do the same if you want to see this team restored to the contender it once was.

I gave up my seasons this year so I do understand your frustration. But contender it once was? The Bills have been a true contender what, 6 times or so in it's 50 year existence?

A game? Hell, before he is even hired! B-)

I hate our new coach {insert name here} hes stupid and does not know how to win. His play calling is horrible and what does he think he is doing starting this guy over that guy. Who the H is his coordinator. This guy needs to go.

Someone put up a billboard we need to fire our coach!!!

(figured i should start early) :unsure:

Yeah and then they head to LA or wherever else. The only thing keeping us in Buffalo is that we support the team. The management would not care and we would be out of a football team. I think we have to support them more to show whoever may buy or get this team after RW is gone that it makes sense to keep them in Buffalo for business purposes. Even though these last 10 years have been tough and the future does not look that bright, I would still rather have the Bills in Buffalo

What a loser mentality. Go grovel at Ralph's feet some more. If the Bills are going to be a cheap team that settles for mediocrity every year then let them move to Toronto or L.A. It amazes me how so many fans think like you...that it's better to keep a loser team than to have no team. Bah. Loser.